₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,866 members, 5,100,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 11:45 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (265451 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bettymi: 11:42pm On Aug 14
2wks to travel date , we yet to here anything ... I hope dey dont waste time sha..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 11:59pm On Aug 14
Bettymi:
2wks to travel date , we yet to here anything ... I hope dey dont waste time sha..
A lot of self sponsored students are still waiting to hear from them. I submitted on the 18th. Even someone that submitted on the 10th have not gotten a response from them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Menakay(m): 3:26am On Aug 15
Lovesarrow:
Hi Gurus, myself, husband and daughter just got our uk visas, now we want to extend the trip to enter France for the christmas. We have only been to UAE. please assist vet documents i intend to submit
1. 6 months statement for my salary and my husband's salary account
2. Travel Insurance
3. Leave letter and introduction letter from our employers
4. Baby's birth certificate and Marriage Certificate
5. Hotel reservation

Please do i have to go for an interview
No interview.
What u need to add to the documents used for ur UK visa application is flight itinerary,travel insurance and hotel booking, but ur bank statement and payslip should be d last 3 months.
You are allowed to submit ur application maximum of 10 weeks to your travel date.
You can get ur travel insurance and free flight itinerary from naijagoingabroad.com at affordable price, have used them for 2 successful applications.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bettymi: 6:55am On Aug 15
Honestly its tiring... I just want to know so we move on to option B b4 its too late..
Thanks tho
Predstan:

A lot of self sponsored students are still waiting to hear from them. I submitted on the 18th. Even someone that submitted on the 10th have not gotten a response from them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by biffoqboxer: 12:29pm On Aug 15
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask if anyone attested his or her certificate(s) and transcript(s).

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 1:04pm On Aug 15
biffoqboxer:
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask if anyone attested his or her certificate(s) and transcript(s).

Thank you.

No. It is not needed for visa application. But ensure the two docs have your school stamp and signature. If the docs are for admission purpose, and the school asks you to notarize or attest them - just do what they want.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KingSatan: 1:20pm On Aug 15
Hello Guys, i have been finding it difficult to make an appointment in Lagos. The feedback i get is (No available seats). Anyone been through this? I am travelling for summer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KingSatan: 2:14pm On Aug 15
Hello Guys, i have been finding it difficult to make an appointment in Lagos. The feedback i get is (No available seats). Anyone been through this? I am travelling for summer

CC Calamari

Predstan
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Menakay(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15
KingSatan:

CC Calamari

Predstan
No appointment needed, just go there as early as 5am or 6am, to line up
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KingSatan: 3:15pm On Aug 15
Menakay:

No appointment needed, just go there as early as 5am or 6am, to line up

Thanks Menakay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 3:40pm On Aug 15
KingSatan:

CC Calamari

Predstan

You dont need an appointment. Just go there as early as possible and before 8am
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KingSatan: 7:03pm On Aug 15
Predstan:

You dont need an appointment. Just go there as early as possible and before 8am

Thank you Predstan
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mightyking22(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15
Mightyking22:
Good afternoon....pls is it compulsory for one to write any exam before been able to do masters in any school in France ? heard some school abroad requires graduates to write GRE and English proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFL before they can be admitted to do their masters, pls how true is this as regards schools in France and pls the masters students who are already studying there should pls help me clarify this, thanks
pls i need a response to this guys especially those who are already doing their masters in France, thanks as i anticipate ur responses
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aghocourage(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16
Good evening house,

I applied for a Tourist Visa through the French Embassy to Netherlands since July 02, no response from the Embassy after sending them a mail twice regarding my application. What could be the possible reason. My travel date is 27th August.

Is thus there way of handling Visa app?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 7:45am
@aghocourage
This coming week you will hear from them sometimes they work with travel date good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: jtjohn(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.