Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? (16811 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / 100 Days Fasting: Can Married Couples Be Intimate After Breaking The Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Sex is older than any known marriage, religion and holy book. Sex isnt unholy.
even when u are not married? Smh
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2012
candygosh:

So u had to re-edit my post.
Betta go church n stop thinkn sex ds early morning.
Why u no dey church sef?
my blood de hot dis morning....and it will be cataclysmic if i leave my room with that state of mind..u knw wat i mean. How far?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by candieangel12(f): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2012
Lol I remember when ppl used 2 say eatin b4 goin to church/receiving communion was bad.

Anyways sex is sex. B4 church or after church, sex is is still enjoyment. So I say hve sex b4 church n then hv sex after church.

But wat abt the ppl dat hve sex in church?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:

Anyways sex is sex. B4 church or after church, sex is is still enjoyment. So I say hve sex b4 church n then hv sex after church.
i wish u were here with me.....Lawd. *winks*
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by candieangel12(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: i wish u were here with me.....Lawd. *winks*

N what wud happen of I was there wit ya
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: even when u are not married? Smh
Especially when you are unmarried.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Especially when you are unmarried.
so u are now an advocate for adultrers/fornicators? E no good ooo
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: so u are now an advocate for adultrers/fornicators? E no good ooo
I am not advocating, I am all about realism and against conventional dogma and grand deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:

N what wud happen of I was there wit ya
we'd toe the path of enjoyment like u just pointed out.....it will be 100% fun..fun...fun... u nor think am? *grabs her*winks*
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Beync: peeps can no longer type with normal font becos BB has come to stay

Beync benyc
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not advocating, I am all about realism and against conventional dogma and grand deceit.
to be realistic, u predate religion by doing that. We all have or enjoy sex, but we should know when it is wrong to have sex....dont u think so?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by candieangel12(f): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: we'd toe the path of enjoyment like u just pointed out.....it will be 100% fun..fun...fun... u nor think am? *grabs her*winks*

Hmmm I dont think u fit handle me ooo.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: my blood de hot dis morning....and it will be cataclysmic if i leave my room with that state of mind..u knw wat i mean. How far?
Na serious wa for u o.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: to be realistic, u predate religion by doing that. We all have or enjoy sex, but we should know when it is wrong to have sex....dont u think so?
The only time it is wrong, is when you sleep with someone's wife or husband. In essence, you wrong the person's wife or husband, that it is wrong does not make it a sin. Sex is never a sin, will never be. Then again, what moral sense do we really make when we say all sins are forgivable then we hate sin. Hoax! Hoax!! Hoax!!! There are natural laws, and there are human laws. Sex even with someone's partner is not against any known natural laws, but man made laws.

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ITbomb(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
If you believe that Cleanliness is next to Godliness then it is wrong to have sexx on that day before going to church.
This premise is not based on any law or commandment to be punished if broken.
The rules of ceremonial uncleanness has it that if anyone did any of these , he/she is unclean until the sun goes down. Mind u there is no punishment and it does not differentiate between married and unmarried .
So for u to offer ur sacrifice of praise or offering to God in church on any day not just Sabbath or Sunday , u have to preserve urself clean.
' And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him , then he shall bathe all his flesh in water , and be unclean until the even.
Leviticus 15.6
U might say it is old testament but mind u it is not part of the law which christ came to fulfill . This is the people of God's guideline for cleanliness
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sex is one of the best gift from God. Enjoy it while you can!
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by larrymoore(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Most of them are even replying right in d church . dat means sex is always on their mind. Bad nairalanders! Every addiction is a bad thighs.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Zenas212(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
I get vry upset wen sme pple refer to d first day(sunday) as d sabbath. The days of d week has neva changed since creation; what man did was just giving them names. The word "sabath" is exclusive to the 7th day(saturday) of the week. Those of you referin to sunday as the sabbath will surely face the wrath of God when He comes. Dnt let the roman catholics deceive you. They have attempted to change the laws and times which was stated in the book of revelation but they are going to fail because God reigns supreme. Open your eyes, fellaz!
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
ℓ̊ open This New post this morning not bcus i wanted to ħƣƋ sex but bcuz sometimes ïŧ happens to guyz like temptation. After reading different contribution ℓ̊ hv ӎӓҟҽ m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
stand..
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by adewasco2k(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
I am not married but if I was and had sex just before going to church...deep within me I will feel awkward.....I can't be okay standing in the presence of God like that.

I believe sex is an unclean act (married or not). Some things we do are unclean but not a sin....that's why the muslims still wash their bodies before praying.....same applies here!

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Oahray: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Zenas212: I get vry upset wen sme pple refer to d first day(sunday) as d sabbath. The days of d week has neva changed since creation; what man did was just giving them names. The word "sabath" is exclusive to the 7th day(saturday) of the week. Those of you referin to sunday as the sabbath will surely face the wrath of God when He comes. Dnt let the roman catholics deceive you. They have attempted to change the laws and times which was stated in the book of revelation but they are going to fail because God reigns supreme. Open your eyes, fellaz!
na wa o! What is your proof that saturday is the 7th day of the week and not the 6th? Some calendars have monday as their first day, you mean God wld kill the designers for doing that? Religous fanaticism na wa.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by luluosas(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
ipromise: Tanx joor but ŵƕăŧ about α̲̅ wife to be?
My dear, wife to be is 'not' your wife. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Its like this is ur first time of buying BB, what u re typing even though u can't read it na by forceeeee
ŵƕăŧs ur probs? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ need one?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Leadn:

it pains me alot seeing what the i.diots at RIM is making Nigerian youths into, I can't read most of the replies and posts by these BB freaks, God have mercy!
Nah so if U̶̲̥̅̊ knw enjoy ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏, ŵȇ do laughing..
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
Reasons y ℓ̊ open T̶̲̥̅̊
h̶̲̥̅̊
ɪ̣̝̇
ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅W post was Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ bcuz ℓ̊ wanted to ħƣƋ sex This moni but ïŧ happens to us sometimes like temptation..
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by GeneralGaricks: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
ipromise: Tanx joor but ŵƕăŧ about α̲̅ wife to be?

Nawa 4 you. Once you arent married its fornication. So you wan do homework dis church morning
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by victord1st: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
the problem with this thread is that most peeps including the OP are never christain so its pointless making arguements.and 4 d christians in d houz pls read Exo.19 v10-18 only then will u conclude whether to abstain b4 service or nor.i leave u to judge.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by plappville(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
ipromise: The Bible said "remember the sabbath and to keep ïŧ holy.", but my stand on it is different as long as you took your bath. However, my friend's opinion differs from mine. So house, I would like some enlightenment on this. Your opinions?

And when the bible talks about Sabbath do you think its talking about SUNDAY?

The Sabbath day the bible talks about is the seventh day of the week which is Saturday.
No where in the bible was this changed. If you wish to obey this commandment properly, it should be Saturday not sunday.

You can take a look at what God told Moses when He was to aprear to them. I believe that The presence of God should be Holy.
There are 7 days in the week, if you can sacrefies one day for God, that will not cause ur marriage to break. That is how i se it. My opinion of course.

Exodus 19:9-16) 9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD. 10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes, 11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai. 12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying , Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death : 13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned , or shot through ; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live : when the trumpet soundeth long , they shall come up to the mount. 14 And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes. 15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives. 16

Come not at your wives, meaning do not have s/x with them. Be holy when in the presence of God.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm I dont think u fit handle me ooo.
i'm burning hot....if u come ehn, u no go waka go back. Anyway, i go back u sha.....that's after i must have finished u with airstrike.....
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by plappville(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
victord1st: the problem with this thread is that most peeps including the OP are never christain so its pointless making arguements.and 4 d christians in d houz pls read Exo.19 v10-18 only then will u conclude whether to abstain b4 service or nor.i leave u to judge.

You are blessed! I just showed the OP now.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by plappville(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
General Garicks:

Nawa 4 you. Once you arent married its fornication. So you wan do homework dis church morning

This is funny ! grin grin
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by plappville(f): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Zenas212: I get vry upset wen sme pple refer to d first day(sunday) as d sabbath. The days of d week has neva changed since creation; what man did was just giving them names. The word "sabath" is exclusive to the 7th day(saturday) of the week. Those of you referin to sunday as the sabbath will surely face the wrath of God when He comes. Dnt let the roman catholics deceive you. They have attempted to change the laws and times which was stated in the book of revelation but they are going to fail because God reigns supreme. Open your eyes, fellaz!

Let those who have eyes, let those who read understands, you have spoken the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.