Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Things Men Should Never Ask Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Should Never Ask Women (28469 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women by BBM: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
First of all , a man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

Secondly , a man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.

A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.

Thirdly , a man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.

Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.

The fourth thing a man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".

The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.

Fifthly, a man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.

He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.

The sixth tip is that a man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.

The seventh tip is that a man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.

The eighth tip is that a man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.

The ninth tip is that a man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.

The tenth tip is that a man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure".

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-03/man-woman/29829800_1_woman-tip-insecurity

Men please ROGER THAT..

Feel free to share your thoughts.

11 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Okay thanks for sharing
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Xplodes2700(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for the info
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by PlayerOne: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
@RR opyou just rescued us from this ladies hands O. They want to make us what we are not. Treat them fine, they will complen. Treat them hard, they will cry. What dose a woman want?

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by larrymoore(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Good! Next episode.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
OP, is this applicable to Nigerian girls ?

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by greedie1(f): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
true. . . i agree with almost all

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by yuzedo: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
11th Tip: Never axe a Naija babe if u can bye her Richad Card or Mr Biggys Fanta & Egg shikin or eyePAD cos she will always says YES incase u were hopeing she would be gracious and charming and said NO like a real american princess from london should.
Source: NTA Knews (Circa 2006)
Take note Shollypopz! angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
These are the following questions a guy must never ask a lady................
3. NEVER ASK A LADY IF SHE IS VIRGIN??
2. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE DATED
1. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE SLEPT WITH??
A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets..... WILLINGLY...................

17 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
ladunsky: These are the following questions a guy must never ask a lady................
A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets..... WILLINGLY...................
How many guys have you slept with?

13 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Good one OP... I will add, A guy should never ask a lady(nigerian) how old she is. I've noticed they either see u as immature(i agree to this) or they feel insecure about it. When she trusts u enough,she will willingly say without ur asking
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Booty4me: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
thanks for sharing.. smiley
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Kenistry(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice one.....bt to me dere's notin u can't ask a lady anywia in d world.....d problem is wen(time), plc and how to go abt gettin d info.....it's gud to knw tins abt a lady u like, hw will u achieve dat witout questns?
Jst give her time to get to knw u & all ur questns will b answered wit sincerity most times

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Arsenate(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2012
Too many rules...

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Mynd44: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Arsenate: Too many rules...
I wonder oo
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
A guy should never ask a woman Why her Congo is so big..

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mad Cow: A guy should never ask a woman Why her Congo is so big..
Okay who be this one again?

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rubbish.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by redcliff: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by MadCow1: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay who be this one again?

Excuse you?! angry Why you dey ask?!
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mad Cow:

Excuse you?! angry Why you dey ask?!
Because I was just wondering.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by surveyProf(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
How I mine going to be able to keep track of all dis meritorious rules, perhaps I just have to write them and keep it under mine pillow....Lol

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by tunapawizzy: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
ladunsky: These are the following questions a guy must never ask a lady................
WHY?
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by tunapawizzy: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
IN SHORT NEVER ASK A LADY ANYTHING...

7 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by lillaowow(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
BBM conversation (askin d friend of a friend after accepting her request)

"What's your bra. Size"
Cos dat thing I saw looked tiny

She was like
We parted ways on BBM minutes later

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Because I was just wondering.

Okay!! undecided
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by DarkKnight1: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
3. NEVER ASK A LADY IF SHE IS VIRGIN.
2. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE DATED.
1. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE SLEPT WITH.

I disagree.I met a lady who couldnt count the number of guys she had bleeped.Not good enough to take home to mama.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Points taken
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by koolg: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012

What if I ask? If you no wan answer, why?
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by tunapawizzy: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
gree-die:
true. . . i agree with almost all
*yimu
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by SELFWORTH: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Another one about women.

NL forum cannot survive without women. Almost every topic is women this , women that..... Yet all you do is disrespect them and use gutter language (e.g pucxy, shaxxg, suxxck) when talking about them.

We all know the world itself cannot survive without women so please a little bit of respect sometimes will not go amiss. My own mother is a constant source of inspiration to me, and becos of that alone ,I cannot speak about women the way all these women haters on NL do.

9 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by koolg: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dark Knight:

I disagree.I met a lady who couldnt count the number of guys she had bleeped.Not good enough to take home to mama.

Whether she has warshed 20guys or just one guy o, no difference. Warsh na warsh. Same ni...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos / Home Alone Reloaded (18+) / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.