Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx (5000 Views)

5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex / 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2016
If your last bad date or fight with your guy was any indication, men and women don’t always understand each other all that well.

You might think you’re pretty open and accessible, but you’d be shocked at what men usually ask during s3x that you rarely take note.

Men sometimes ask too many questions that you get confused about what exactly he wants in s3x with you. here are the most common questions men ask during s3x with their partners.

1. Do you like it?

I find this question very funny. If she does not like you, she will never have s33x with you.

2. Did I hurt you?

Women hide their feelings in their actions. They give codes, its your job to decode.

3. Are you enjoying it?

This is a question most guys ask. If asked and you don’t want to lie, just smile and moan louder. He’ll get the message.

4. What’s your best sêx position?

Every s33xually active person has a favorite position. If you don’t know yours then you are not s33xually active enough. Your spouse knows your favorite position so he doesn’t need to ask. A toaster you don’t like asks and your answer should be “I don’t have one” but if you like him then you can tell him the truth.

5. What’s your weak point?

Every lady has a major arousal spot. That place on her body that if anyone touches very well, she’ll loose her senses. That’s what he’s asking for. If you cannot figure it out yourself then go to bed.

6. Have you cum?

Every s33xually active girl on earth has once being asked this question. If you haven’t cum, not to hurt his ego, don’t say no, just say “I am almost there”. Let’s hope you finally get there but if you don’t, keep saying you are almost there until everyone gets tired.

7. Who’s your daddy?

Like seriously! who is your daddy, this seem like the dumbest question to ask because her daddy is definitely in his house chilling.

8. Am I sweet?

This is a weird question as no man is perceived as candy or chocolate.

9. Did you enjoy it?

in my own opinion you enjoy food or ice cream. If you can satisfy your woman, you should be rest assured that she enjoyed it.

10. Do you want more?

You do not need to ask, she will ask for more if you are up to the task.

Add your own.

Cc Lalasticlala

http://www.gistmode.com/2016/01/10-stupid-questions-men-ask-women-during-sex-number-7-is-the-dumbest.html
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by SINNZ(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Guilty of number 10 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by ShakurM(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Didn't I tell you I would last more than 11 seconds? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Sadist post. Angry birds!
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by StefanSalvatore: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Any man dat will ask "am i sweet" is confirm gay

Da fuccckkk shocked

Y d man no go turn into a meal mk we knw undecided
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Rexhenrex(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Sprinkles holy water on the thread op ur sins are forgive grin
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Rexhenrex(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Sprinkles holy water on the thread op ur sins are forgive grin chai that number 7 tho
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Mhizkel(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Number7 tho
You expect her to call you daddy after banging tha hell out of her? undecided
Hell No! Her daddy wouldn't do such.
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by obiorathesubtle: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2016
would you suck my dick please?

I'm guilty of this one.. After sex, I'm just there like.. "Damn.. I need to be sucked"
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by hawk05(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Number7 tho You expect her to call you daddy after banging tha hell out of her? undecided Hell No! Her daddy wouldn't do such.
Suga Dadies.
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Topestbilly(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Oya give us questions wey we go ask.

Abi we go just dey look each other like mumu on top bed ni?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Movesz(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
I Once Asked Bae when i was deep-in : if you are feeling it lemmi hear you say yea,yea.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2016
ShakurM:
Didn't I tell you I would last more than 11 seconds? grin

Lol, is that what you say?
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Sprinkles holy water on the thread op ur sins are forgive grin

Lol
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
would you suck my dick please?

I'm guilty of this one.. After sex, I'm just there like.. "Damn.. I need to be sucked"

So that's question number 11
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Uncle Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by dapsonlou(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
You are a killjoy. Only a lesbian will have a Problem with this questions
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
dapsonlou:
You are a killjoy. Only a lesbian will have a Problem with this questions

Did I say anyone had problems with the questions?
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by dapsonlou(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
2016Deity:

Did I say anyone had problems with the questions?

You said silly questions men ask, straight people don't think it's silly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Not even a single word throughout the act.

Stop trying to impress.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
dapsonlou:

You said silly questions men ask, straight people don't think it's silly.

Story of your life
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by leke12(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
I always ask my bae to call my name....so loud
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Sprinkles holy water on the thread op ur sins are forgive grin chai that number 7 tho
kingtom com and see gbagaun gbagaun
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by 2016Deity: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
leke12:
I always ask my bae to call my name....so loud

cheesy
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:
Guilty of number 10 grin
who's ur daddy?? grin grin
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Number7 tho You expect her to call you daddy after banging tha hell out of her? undecided Hell No! Her daddy wouldn't do such.
who's ur daddy ? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by Mhizkel(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
kirchofff:
grin
Durhhh tongue
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
grin Durhhh tongue
mine wud be "baby(mhizkel) say my name" x20 grin
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by SINNZ(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
kirchofff:
who's ur daddy?? grin grin
I don't do that oo shocked why ask a naija chic "who's your daddy??" LOL
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx by kirchofff(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

I don't do that oo shocked why ask a naija chic "who's your daddy??" LOL

the only 1 I do is "say my name baby" "I'll love u 4eva baby" LOL I regret saying those shii.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / Pros And Cons Of Being A Side Guy / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.