Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,890 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? (3799 Views)

Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? / Who's A Better Rapper-m.i, Naeto C,sauce Kid Or Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by amiskurie(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
I got lost when I ws like 9yrs old.it ws the first time I visited my hometown with my family.I decided to trek frm my mother's clan to my father's clan...u cld hardly see the architectural differences in the whole of the town.
I checked each and every yard of Ikirun town that day b4 I cld find back my mother's clan.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by toygod2: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
na
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
I got lost at a crusade called Lekki 98. I was 8 then.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by othenok(f): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Was just 5 when my elder sisters forgot me in church. I tried to trace my way home but could not. I still remember the terror that gripped me cos i thought i'ld never see my family again. Fortunately, some good samaritans picked me up and took me to a TV station, where they plastered my tears drenched face all over the TV.
Funny, they still forgot me in church again. this time na Police station i find myself. Teenagers and their scatterbrain. If na today, kidnappers 4 don use me become millonaire
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
I always got lost at all of Uma Ukpai's crusades.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by charlsecy4(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wallie: In the title, "got" should be changed to "gotten".

Noted. Changed.
Thanks for the guidance. My knowledge has just been increased!
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
yuzedo:
Yeye! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Got lost when i was 10yrs.
One hot saturday afternoon, decided to trek from maryland home to my cousin's at Surulere cos they had super nintendo undecidedembarassed
i thought the journey would be short cos whenever dad drives there, it takes less than 10mins... undecided
By the time i trekked from my house to the bus-stop,i already wanted to faint cry
Unfortunately for me, once i start something even till now, i never give up. My people, do u know i completed that journey on foot??
Even the Israelites no suffer wetin i suffer during their exodus with Moses.
As Satan would have it, i got there after 4hrs of trekking and their Satanic landlord lied that nobody was around shocked angry I almost fainted! Was so depressed i didn't think to go inside, at least, somebody would've been at home to give me money or ask me to wait and drop me off.
Na so i begin trek back o! This time, i used a unfamiliar route.............................. Through Mushin/Railway.. shocked shocked shocked Na dere my problem for life start. No 10yr old has suffered more before then or since then!

TO BE CONTINUED.. JESUS IS LORD!! cry cry
pls continue dis. Didnt knw d last tym tears left ma eyes frm laughter......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 / If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) / Western Meets Eastern Starsigns. I Am A Scorpio -fire Tiger, Whats Yours?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.