Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) (3587 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2012
WELCOME all NLders to this week's edition of: Who's Your Crush? This thread runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i saw the need to appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 3rd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1074969/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 4th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1081328/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 5th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1087217/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 6th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1093716/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 7th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1100581/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude, Bold, Annoying, Daring etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past week. There are always members around that got our attention via their comments.

Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.

COMING UP:

Nov. 30th - THE WOOING CHALLENGE! Season 2 [Female Version]

Don't be left out of the fun!!! Once again, enjoy the thread!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by 190: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
My crush is mondi_cheeks mondy mondy mondy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Here we go again.

**following**
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Odunnu: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Still corkyJ

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
my crushes of the week are

VIRGO: for her "crab" thread.that thread made my day

GOLDIELUKS: cos i miss that chick a lot.don't know where she went to all this while

CAREFREWANNABE: very logical

LOLA.LUV: intelligent and a relationship doctor

ALOSIBY: for her diary rantings...lol.my ijebu gehl

MYND_44: for being ubiquitous...this dude is everwhere in the romance section threads.lol.nice dude

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
My crush na ATMC:- She's got great sense of humour,and nice sha *blow ha a kiss*

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
*Waiting for the derailing to begin*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
uj_sizzle: *Waiting for the derailing to begin*
Who is your crush jorh
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sanb-the babe is literally intelligent in her comments

Candieangel-Fun and a bit weird

Carefreewannabe[b/]-Logical and objective,though emotions get in the way of her comments,i still gbadun them

[b]D-Explorer
-the dude is super creative.though the just concluded e-conference was below expectations,he is still a good columnist

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by skydeep(f): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Just passing
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
MY LIST
* Reserved - Ikekings, IZUKWU & Kunletiwoo
* Weird - Candieangel , Shaybe baby & Shollypopz
* Smart - Okontami, Carefreewannabe & Lola.luv
* Intelligence - Sanb and Flanrey
* Warm and Welcoming - Dyt & Iyatrustee
* Crazy - AlterEgo and Acidosis
* Blunt - Mrs. Chima & ItsModella
* Bold - Sexkillz

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who is your crush jorh

upon say you never talk your own
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:

upon say you never talk your own
how e concern you?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked i finally made DExplorer's list cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
My Ndi igbo teacher- Mazi promoe kiss

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
how e concern you?

Pesin weh do u dis thing dey on top chicken die.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
You haven’t giving any names...c'mon dude give some names....cool
Mynd_44: Hmmm
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thanks!!! That's sweet... cheesy
binger: Sanb-the babe is literally intelligent in her comments

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: You haven’t giving any names...c'mon dude give some names....cool

don't mind him, and he's busy disturbing my peace.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
No come back....give some names wink
skydeep: Just passing
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thanks - That's cute... cheesy
D-Explorer:
MY LIST

* Intelligence - [b]Sanb
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Pesin weh do u dis thing dey on top chicken die.
you well so? Who be your crush?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: You haven’t giving any names...c'mon dude give some names....cool
Okay I will.

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Funny : Redmosquitoe
Blunt: ItsModella
Intelligent: Sanb
Relatively not as annoying as he used to be: Mynd44
warm: Cuddlemii/HBG
crazy: candieangel

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
That's really cool...is he on NL?
Idowuogbo: My Ndi igbo teacher- Mazi promoe kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
you well so? Who be your crush?

You grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hahaha Lol...he'll be right back he says.. @Mynd44 we're waiting.....
uj_sizzle:

don't mind him, and he's busy disturbing my peace.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
My crushes includes but is not limited to

Cindy: Baby how you dey?

Mondi_cheeks: She is friendly

Candy_gosh: Smart

Cuddlemii: For telling Seun off.

Goldie: Lawd knows I miss you

Ijebabe: You know why na.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:

You grin
I no want make that Obino come ban me oo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
binger: Sanb-the babe is literally intelligent in her comments

Candieangel-Fun and a bit weird

Carefreewannabe[b/]-Logical and objective,though emotions get in the way of her comments,i still gbadun them

[b]D-Explorer
-the dude is super creative.though the just concluded e-conference was below expectations,he is still a good columnist
Super creative? Hahahaha, thanks my bloda cheesy I'd say this same about the e-Conference but be rest assured that the 2.0 gonna be very great. Thanks again!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol...he'll be right back he says.. @Mynd44 we're waiting.....
wait no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Finished! My God, Why Me? / Should You Date Someone You Don't Love? / Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.