Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby (955 Views)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by olamideayodeji1: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Got this from a blog. D lady in question needs ur advice.

I'm a 25 year old lady. I met my
fiance (31 yrs) in July last year and
we are set to marry by January. We
got talking and he told me the last
time he had sex was June with his
ex in her fiance's house.
The girl had her wedding in
December. She was heavily
pregnant and by march she gave
birth to a baby boy. My fiance told
me all this and being the curious
person that I am, I had to search for
her on Facebook and I added her.
I'm always checking out her
pictures and all just out of curiosity.
She puts up a picture of that baby
monthly which shows his growth but
I had to check out the pix today and
I immediately saw my fiance's
carbon copy. The baby looks so
much like him.
My bf has a particular shape of head
and this baby has it too. His mouth,
nose, all the facial features are the
same with my bf. And putting two and
two together there's every evidence
that this baby is my fiance's.
Right now I'm confused. I feel hurt, my
conscience won't let me be. I feel the
urge to let the lady know that I know.
And I also pity her hubby, taking care
of a child that is not his. The baby
doesn't even look a bit like him. Once
you see my bf and the baby, you will
think he vomited him.
I'm just too confused right now, I don't
know what to do. I love this guy very
much and I want to marry him but my
heart is really shattered by all what I
saw. I'm sure this girl too knows that
dis baby is my fiance's. Whats the
solution now??
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by joyblinks(f): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Na wah ooo
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by slash427(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Amma confused too
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by azpekuliar: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Is this a guilt you want to live with for the rest of your life? That you knew of a fraud and did nothing to expose it? I think not. There is no turning a blind eye anymore, or just wishing it away, because it won't go away. Save everyone the trouble that could arise years into the future by exposing your fiancé's ex misdeed now, while it is still early, even if it will cost you your own relationship and that of his ex. Knowing and not speaking now, means you're an accessory to that evil cover-up. You have been warned!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by StPete: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ol'boy, this one pass be careful o shocked
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by 2goodbobo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
See what your curiosity has caused you. Just deal with it the best way you can.
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by lecturerdabo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
azpekuliar: Is this a guilt you want to live with for the rest of your life? That you knew of a fraud and did nothing to expose it? I think not. There is no turning a blind eye anymore, or just wishing it away. Save everyone the trouble that could arise years into the future by exposing your fiancé's ex misdeed now, whole it is still early, even if it will cost you your own relationship and that of his ex. Knowing and not speaking now, means you're an accessory to that evil cover-up. You have been warned!

sorry don't quite agree with ur post

There is a saying that "He who peeps into the anus should be ready for what He will find" "Out of curiosity" You said, could that be a reward for honesty in a relationship though I am not in support of what your man did but for the fact that he confided in you does not give you right to go blowing the whistle on him what if the man kept the secret to himself

Secondly, have you considered the implication of running your mouth as regards the husband that was cheated on, the implication on the baby or you think your guy is ready to take that child, the betrayal of trust on your part?

If your conscience cannot bear it, then talk to your partner OR BETTER STILL WALK AWAY FROM THAT RELATIONSHIP but going to destroy someones marriage because you think you are more righteous than she is to me, e get as e beooooo
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by Sijo01(f): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Talk to your man!
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
What did curiousity do? cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby by joyblinks(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
pDude: What did curiousity do? cheesy

Curiousity killed the rat

(1) (Reply)

A True Nigerian ( My Mum’s Happy I Married A Yoruba Girl–ugochukwu, Make Me Bos) / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mammy Water / I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.