Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling (1604 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by nosagold(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ok guys these are the steps to picking up girls in a club. Just follow these rules.

1.) When you walk into a club, ALWAYS smile. It makes people think you're sociable and lively. It paints a good picture of you.

2. Be confident. Girls like guys with confidence.

3.Scan the room for the girl you want and go to her. As you enter the club, scan for about 5 seconds or shorter and go meet the girl. If you wait any longer, you're gonna get discouraged and very scared to talk to her.

4. Never approach a girl from behind! If you do, she's gonna think you're a jerk who only likes her for her ass.

IF SHE IS IN A GROUP WITH HER FRIENDS, FOLLOW THESE RULES

5. Its best to approach the girl who is with her friends in a group. If you can get her when she's with her friends, you can get her anywhere.

6.When you join the clique, use a line like this "looks like the party is over here". Trust me, at first the line sounds cheesy, but after a few minutes, they'll appreciate it.

7. DO NOT FOCUS ON THE GIRL YOU LIKE! Talk to her friends and focus on making them like you. Then if she tries to do anything like ask you a question or do something that makes you notice her. It means she's actually listening to you. Then say something like "is she always this pesty? Or "how do you guys roll with her?"

8. Then take her out of the group and talk to her.

IF SHE IS ALONE, FOLLOW THESE RULES

9.)Go to her and say something like,"if I wasn't gay, you would be so mine" trust me, its gonna make her smile.

10. After that line, ignore her for a few, up to 20 minutes, but not too long.

11. Then go to her and say another line, like "you've got lip gloss on your teeth". Or give her a sweet after talking.

12. She's gonna give you her name. And then just talk. But make sure you listen to her.

13. After everything, don't directly ask her for her number. Just say something like "we should get together sometime". She's gonna give you her number.

That's it. Abeg make somebody post the one for Naija girls! Naija girls I dey hail oh!
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Booty4me: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
Poo
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Silly OP . I was actually enjoying your post, until you mentioned that shiite about Nigerian girls. What nonsense!
For your info these tactics of yours would work for both Nigerian and non-Nigerian girls. Duh!
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
This is a course on Bullshitology101. So, when is the exam?
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by nosagold(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hehe this has been tested and trusted
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by DExplorer1: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
.........but i don't do clubs undecided
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by nosagold(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yeah at like parties and stuff... Not just clubs
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by nosagold(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Silly OP . I was actually enjoying your post, until you mentioned that shiite about Nigerian girls. What nonsense!
For your info these tactics of yours would work for both Nigerian and non-Nigerian girls. Duh!

You see. Even girls know it
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by bknight: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Meeting people (not just girls u want to date) needs creativity. Wat might get u one girl might not get u anoda.

naija girls in d regular section?.. Try meeting girls in d vip, usually friendly but those agberos in d regular? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Temi99(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2012
Nice one
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by repogirl(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nice one, enuf girls will fall for this one. Intrested but not pushy or annoying.
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
*yawns8 undecided
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by nosagold(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx: *yawns8 undecided
Would you prefer the regular "hi, I'm pete. I would like to know u better" dude trust me that's lame
Re: How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
This reminds me of that animation movie Mega Mind. This is Mega poo.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love / At 17, Should I Approach Her Or Wait A Little / Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.