Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (68541 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until....... / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by omogal: 12:52pm On May 29, 2009
eemmm, pls its really killing me . im in love with a girl (so much) immediately i told her that im not intrested in getting maride ,she started acting funny.

i cant continue to surfer (thinking about her when im loney) calling her shes not picking, she doesnt feel concern about me any more, and im still dying for her ,i mean dying for her,
pls how can i get her off my head - i have tried every thing bit it didnt work. pls give me options how to get her off my head. thanks all .

Niaraland you have helped me before so help me agin . thank you
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by sexyboy(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2009
easy!!!
find another girl to divert your undying love to.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Ben13: 1:57pm On May 29, 2009
You're not interested in getting married to her but you love her sooooo much.
hmmm. . nice story you've got

6 Likes

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2009
there is only one way: COLD TURKEY
delete her number, email, pictures, contacts etc and move on. it will be hard for the first few weeks and months.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Tonyet1(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2009
Remedy:

[list]
[li]eat 12 pounds of fufu

two plates of edikaiko soup

10 shaky, 3 agbala, 7 beefs

2 cartons of shayo (prefarably shine shine bobo)[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

i swear you'd forget abt her for real

i know you wont beleive me, because "people dont believe the truth"

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by sugabelle: 3:44pm On May 29, 2009
^^^^ Rofl.
but seriously, @ poster, just keep remembering things about her u didn't like, eg it could be her skinny legs, or her funny teeth, or even her big flat nose. tongue. Or the stupid way she laughs or the way she gets angry over nothing. i'm just guessing o, but she must have had at least two or three "commas" about her. Meditate on them, tell urself she wasn't worth it anyway. Soon u'll be wondering what u ever saw in her sef. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by yme1(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2009
tonye-t:

[list]
[li][b]eat 12 pounds of fufu

two plates of edikaiko soup

10 shaky, 3 agbala, 7 beefs

2 cartons of shayo
(prefarably shine shine bobo)[/li]
[li][/li][/b][/list]
Rofl grin grin

Ben20001:

Gbam cheesy
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by bblacky(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2009
sugabelle:

^^^^ Rofl.
but seriously, @ poster, just keep remembering things about her u didn't like, eg it could be her skinny legs, or her funny teeth, or even her big flat nose. tongue. Or the stupid way she laughs or the way she gets angry over nothing. i'm just guessing o, but she must have had at least two or three "commas" about her. Meditate on them, tell urself she wasn't worth it anyway. Soon u'll be wondering what u ever saw in her sef. grin
final n correct
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Pataki: 4:09pm On May 29, 2009
@ Poster,

The first few days would be tough. Believe me, it would be hell for you. This why I hate the word 'love' attimes. undecided But nevertheless, delete every details, text, mails, pictures, voicemails, calls, phone nos, wall messages, tattoos, anything that would remind you of her at all times. I would have suggested you seeing another lady (but it does not always improve the situation).

In my case, some years back, I returned her pictures, and burnt all the pictures we ever took together (while listening to the song: 'Burn it up'). Everything she ever bought for me, I gave it away as charity to the motherless babies home. The details and pictures I had on my computer of her, I permanently deleted them, was even going to destroy my hard disk with it as well. shocked grin
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by yme1(f): 4:10pm On May 29, 2009
sugabelle:

^^^^ Rofl.
sorry to burst your bubble dear
that wont work
the sweeet memories will always come back
with time you will forget about her
and you will be surprised how it happened undecided
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by yme1(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2009
Pataki:

@ Poster,

The first few days would be tough. Believe me, it would be hell for you. This why I hate the word 'love' attimes. undecided But nevertheless, delete every details, text, mails, pictures, voicemails, calls, phone nos, that would remind you of her at all times.

In my case, some years back, I returned her pictures, and burnt all the pictures we ever took together. Everything she ever bought for me, I gave it away as charity to the motherless babies home. The details and pictures I had on my computer of her, I permanently deleted them, was even going to destroy my hard disk with it as well. shocked grin
that has gat me Rofl-ing grin
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by C2H5OH(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2009
The first few days, even weeks, and maye months would be hard as heck if you care about her deeply.

Avoid any form of contact with the girl. If she calls you do not pick up. Do not call her. Do not remain friends with her. Give yourself time to move on and get over her.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2009
lol, jeez! i love her so much, i told her i don't want to get married, i need to know how to forget about her, soon u'll be in love with someone else so much, someone stupid enuf not to run as fast as this chic did cos u are obviously bad news. Abegii, lets here word! u deserve whateva distress you're feeling cos u brought it on ur self.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by follypimpi(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2009
Get another girl to divert your attention to,that works for me.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by sistawoman: 5:02pm On May 29, 2009
Just ask yourself if you want to be the butt of someones elses joke?

Just ask yourself if you want to be the person her and her gf are laugh at?

If you have self respect that alone will make you not call her and heal your heart.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by C2H5OH(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2009
I agree. Don't sit around pining.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Romeo4real(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2009
Listen mate, the best way is to go Bleep someone else, or even two. It never fails to work!
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by sugabelle: 8:14pm On May 30, 2009
y me:

sorry to burst your bubble dear
that wont work
the sweeet memories will always come back
with time you will forget about her
and you will be surprised how it happened undecided

you're right grin. If he really loves her, then nothing can really help. But then it's a start on the road to recovery. cheesy
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by eleshin(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2009
dont stay alone,try and be around ur friends who can cheer you up,it happens every now nd then that those you love attimes may nt reciprocate ur love but ur ability to control ur emotion define the masculinity in you.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by C2H5OH(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2009
Romeo4real:

Listen mate, the best way is to go Bleep someone else, or even two. It never fails to work!
undecided
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by StrStruck(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2009
Maybe marriage was really important to her and since you didn't share the same interest, she decided to find someone who will. There's no best way to forget someone, you just keep trying.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by eleshin(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2009
come to think of it,parting ways may be a great blessing in disguise,who knows the disaster that was waiting for you in that relationship.sorry i appeal to metaphysics.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by biina: 10:29pm On May 30, 2009
Q:Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U
A: Simple, don't remember her grin
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by C2H5OH(f): 10:41pm On May 30, 2009
go on dates with a couple of other girls
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by mntpaul(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2009
Love Doctor prescription: Go out, party, Get laid like crazy. In six months you won't even remember her name.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Naijagal12(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
I applaud her for dumpin your assss.
What's the point of being in a relation that won't eventually lead to settling down angry
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by madlady(f): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ben-10:

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by echobee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
na true word
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by davou4eva(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2009
Try get another girl u luv more than her and listen to Boys 2 Men track "am doing just fine"but is not easy if the girl had bein satisfying some of ur emotional needs. Best

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by sweetguy10(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2009
sugabelle:

^^^^ Rofl.
but seriously, @ poster, just keep remembering things about her u didn't like, eg it could be her skinny legs, or her funny teeth, or even her big flat nose. tongue. Or the silly way she laughs or the way she gets angry over nothing. i'm just guessing o, but she must have had at least two or three "commas" about her. Meditate on them, tell urself she wasn't worth it anyway. Soon u'll be wondering what u ever saw in her sef. grin

Ohh this is so true , remember silly things about her , always think of her nagativities , Allah U will end up hating her within 2 weeks grin grin
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by AY1231(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2009
I beg don't shaayo urself coz of a girl jz tel u date a nw girl nd u'l forget her.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by ruskiee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
Move on with your life. You'll never regret doing so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.