Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? (11125 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Freiburger(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2012
@ Topic,
This is another backward mantality a typical African got. Gender my a-ss.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by salt1: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2012
There is a thread ofn Nairaland
How can one determine the sex of their unborn baby.

You can read my recommendations there. I have 2 boys and 2 girls. None is superior to the other because I love each of them and I am grateful to God for the privilege of being a parent.
Ignore the Chinese calendar hoax. It's not scientific
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Sparkle777: Male kids are a bit scarce in my extended family so I ve always wanted a male first but then I got married and for two years now am still waiting for a baby. I will greatly appreciate any sex. All I want is a child to call my own. Might I add am a bit heart broken about it.
I'm really sorry about ur present condition, I do have someone very close to me that is experiencing same and I know how terrible she feels about it.
Its even more heart breaking when u see ur friends that got marred after u taking in with ease .*(in most cases the wayward girls)

Not to worry dear just take it to God and I promise u that he'll answer u in no time.

NOTE : pls don't let out ur worries with ur body gestures else people would take advantage of it and use is as a point of insult when the slightest misunderstanding presents its self .

The Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2012
?

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: I SEE MEN WHO SAY THEY ONLY WANT TO HAVE 2 OR 3 CHILDREN BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED. WHEN THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE A THE FIRST CHILD ITS A GIRL, SECOND, THIRD FOURTH, THEY ARE ALL GIRLS. THEY SAY THEY ARE STILL TRYING FOR A MALE CHILD, MY QUESTION IS, WILL YOU HAVE UP TO 5 CHILDREN LOOKING FOR A MALE CHILD? OR WHAT WILL YOU DO IF BY THE TIME U HAVE THE 4TH CHILD AND ITS STILL A GIRL, WILL YOU KEEP TRYING ?

It doesn't really matter to me, females are blessings from God too!
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by luluosas(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2012
We went for a naming ceremony yesterday for one of female Church member. She had 4 children before now and all of are girls. So, the husband taught that the wife was responsible for her inability to have male child. So, he impregnates another lady. The lady delivered 2 weeks ago and gave birth to a baby girl. And his wife delivered last week and to the glory of God, she gave birth to a bouncing baby BOY, who was named Isaac yesterday. So, if the man was patient enough, he would have had his baby boy without catering for extra mouth to feed.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: FOR THOSE SAYING THEY DONT MIND, LET ME ASK THIS QUESTION FOR GUYS.

U MET A GIRL AND STARTED DATING, WITH TIME THE THOUGHT OF MARRIAGE CAME TO YOUR MIND, ONE DAY YOU WERE DISCUSSING FAMILY, SHE POINTED OUT THAT HER GRANDMOTHER HAD ONLY 3 DAUGHTERS, WHICH IS HER MOTHER AND HER 2 SISTERS. HER MOTHERS 2 SISTERS HAD ONLY 3 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, HER MOTHER HAD HER AND HER 3 SISTERS, MAKING IT FOUR.

2 OF HER SISTERS ARE MARRIED WITH 4 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, NOW AS U CLAIM IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU, WILL YOU GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER TO TRY YOUR LUCK ? shocked shocked
u dis op, d more you're posting, the more you're annoying me. So wtf if he decides to go ahead..marry her and try his 'luck'?! And infact eventually gives birth to only girls?? Wats d big deal?? I'm really shocked dat its 2012, and pple still reason dis way!
So having a male child as to do with 'luck'?? And a female child 'badluck'??
There are pple out there who are unable to have any child whether male or female and are badly craving for one.and you are here asking such silly question if one should still go out and try his 'luck' on havin more male child than female. I know africans attach such importance to make children..but not to a senseless and stewpid extent mehn. Whats so special about a male dat makes a female useless?! angry
.. Gosh! I'm bristling with anger
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by thorpiano: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2012
If i don't have a male child and instead I'm having female children,i won't care since all children are God's blessing
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by UncleJJ(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2012
The world is conquered by men

The world is ruled by men

The world technologically advanced because of men

The world is protected by men

The Gods are men

But none came forth without a woman.

Every sex has an important role to play on earth. Gender equality does not exist.

What is more important is that each gender should be aware of his or her role and play it well.

If a sucessful man desires a son, would it not be a crown of glory , if the woman he loves gives him a son. Would it not make the woman more valuable and influencial.

To bring forth the son of king.

Why should one woman be able to produce males and another not. Female children ate a blessing to thier mothers and husbands, brothers and fathers.

But is it wrong for a man to desire a sin to carry in his legacy when he is no more.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2012
UncleJJ: The world is conquered by men

The world is ruled by men

The world technologically advanced because of men

The world is protected by men

The Gods are men

But none came forth without a woman.

I was lifting my eyebrow, thinking "...really?" until I saw the last one. I forgive you.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by UncleJJ(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

I was lifting my eyebrow, thinking "...really?" until I saw the last one. I forgive you.

I speak from reality, and not from emotions.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: u dis op, d more you're posting, the more you're annoying me. So wtf if he decides to go ahead..marry her and try his 'luck'?! And infact eventually gives birth to only girls?? Wats d big deal?? I'm really shocked dat its 2012, and pple still reason dis way!
So having a male child as to do with 'luck'?? And a female child 'badluck'??
There are pple out there who are unable to have any child whether male or female and are badly craving for one.and you are here asking such silly question if one should still go out and try his 'luck' on havin more male child than female. I know africans attach such importance to make children..but not to a senseless and stewpid extent mehn. Whats so special about a male dat makes a female useless?! angry
.. Gosh! I'm bristling with anger

[b]MY DEAR, DONT GET ME WRONG, I AM NOT SAYING THAT FEMALES ARE USELESS WHILE MALES ARE USEFUL. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT MOST TIMES PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE A BALANCE IN THE GENDER OF THEIR KIDS, THEY WANT TO HAVE MALE REPLICA OF THE MAN IN A MALE CHILD AND FEMALE REPLICA IN THE FEMALE.
THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MALE CHILDREN, FROM A MANS PERSPECTIVE. WHEN A GUY IS GROWING UP, THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS HE EXPERIENCED, AND HE WILL LIKE TO PASS THOSE MALE EXPERIENCES ALONG TO HIS SON, TO HELP HIM MAKE BETTER CHOICES BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE.

BUT THE MAN CANNOT SHARE HIS MALE EXPERIENCES, WITH HIS DAUGHTERS, SINCE THEY ARE NOT MALE.

SECOND REASON, ASSUMING A MAN BECOMES RICH, HAVING ALL GIRLS NO BOY, HE BUILDS A BIG HOUSE WITH BIG COMPOUND SPACE, HIS DAUGHTERS CAN GROW UP TO WORK FOR HIM, BUT WILL GET MARRIED AND LEAVE TO THEIR HUSBANDS HOUSES. BUT IF HE HAS MALE CHILDREN, AND THEY GROW UP TO WORK FOR HIM, THEY CAN BUILD MORE HOUSES IN THE SAME COMPOUND, MARRY AND LIVE IN THEIR FATHERS COMPOUND AND TAKE OVER ENTIRELY WHEN HE IS GONE .

YES THERE ARE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR CHILDREN, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT, THERE ARE ALSO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN MARRIED LOOKING FOR PARTNERS, THEY CANT EVEN FIND A PARTNER TO SETTLE WITH TALK LESS OF LOOKING FOR CHILDREN.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MALE CHILDREN HERE. [/b]

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
...what kind of "male experiences" is it that you can not teach your babygirl..?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Freiburger(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Topic states, how far will you go for a male child? so people do extra things just to influence the outcome of the gender of their kids. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Freiburger: @ Topic,
This is another backward mantality a typical African got. Gender my a-ss.

Africans are not the only people with this "mentality". Indians, Arabians/M-easterners, Asians have this mentality too.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
J12:

Africans are not the only people with this "mentality". Indians, Arabians/M-easterners, Asians have this mentality too.

Don't mind that deluded soul.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Gpattern(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hahaha
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Obizee316(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
For me,i will go as far as studying medicine of having a male child though i would b very happy a female child coz i av been in conditions where i was the only male and i came 4rm a family of all 5 boys and d last a lady.well i pray my h@t desire will b d will of God.really i strongly support what Unclejj said.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah: ...what kind of "male experiences" is it that you can not teach your babygirl..?
abeg help me ask the guy oh! Mtcheww... angry
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
booqee: abeg help me ask the guy oh! Mtcheww... angry
LOL, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND, JUST LIKE MOTHERS EDUCATE THEIR DAUGHTERS ON MENSTRUAL CYCLE, THE FATHER WILL EDUCATE THE BOY ON WET DREAMS ETC shocked shocked
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: LOL, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND, JUST LIKE MOTHERS EDUCATE THEIR DAUGHTERS ON MENSTRUAL CYCLE, THE FATHER WILL EDUCATE THE BOY ON WET DREAMS ETC shocked shocked

...and women don`t know about those things, you mean?

Besides, in this day and age, kids will probably know all about it even before it happens, thanks to the internet.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 1920MaMa: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Note: it works with your Lunar Age. Check it HERE

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2012
^^So if i were to go by ur theory which states that for instance if a lady is 27 and conceives at january,.she will give birth to a girl?? See, i av searched thoroughly and my sister gave birth to her second born on the last day of august, which is very close to september(infact she coulda given birth on september..just a day diff). And from calculations, dis means she conceived on january. Why then didn't she give birth to a girl??
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 1920MaMa: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
and wat makes u think a baby born in august was conceived in january?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
^Why did u modify ur post?? Chai!...i laff in chinese!
I guess u prolly saw d irrationality of ur post
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by nikkygal(f): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hmmnnnn. . . .
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Ralph30: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Your menstrual cycle and condition is essential for you to get a male child
This is a project for students of medicine or health science but every lady needs to read this
Pattern and Effects of Common Menstrual Abnormalities
http://uniprojectsearch.com/pattern-effect…emale-students/
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Wokeyim(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
MPEROR:
Spend some real money like 500,000.00naira and let the doctor select the sex of your child/children by invitro

since you are spending that kind of money order for 3 boys and 1 girl but i like 3 girls and 1 boy jare

Do you know any body this has worked for in Nigeria? Also do you know any hospital(s) one can do sex selection in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More.. / Is My Wife The Devil's Agent? / A Heart Touching Story [must Read] Trust Me It Will Touch Ur Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.