Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28427 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2015
There is this woman that lives in my area. She used to bath her son (who is about 9 years of age) herself but all of a sudden he made her to allow him bath himself. One day, she and others in the family noticed this little boy looking sick and the mother decided to bath him herself. He was reluctant at first, but that actually made her insist that she must bath him herself.

Behold, she met him with a wide butt hole. The woman, after screaming and calling the attention of everyone, both neighbours, started interrogating the son. At this point, the boy wouldn't talk but cry. The mother had to threaten him before he spilled the whole truth.

A 17-19 years old boy who lives in the same street as the boy had been having annal sex with the boy and has been threatening him with murder if he ever exposed him. On hearing this, the mother dressed him up and took him to the house of the beast (which I prefer calling the bastard homo). Upon getting there, the beast denied molesting the kid and the kid's mother started raising her voice. The most annoying part was that the mother and brother of the beast believed the beast but the beast's father started apologising to the woman knowing that anything is possible.

A few days after the woman took her kid to the molester's house, the molester's elder brother went to the woman's house and threatened to kill her if she ever mentioned it to anyone (this was actually what vexed me the most when I heard this story).

Afterwards, the woman made to take the matter to the police. But later on, the father and mother of the beast went to the house to apologize and offered to pay for any medical bills resulting from the molest. They also apologized for the threats of the beast's elder brother. All these made the woman change her mind about taking the case further.

I don't know about you all, as for me, I'll forgive a woman who molests my son but I'll never forgive a man who does same. On the other hand, I won't forgive anyone who molests my daughter and afterwards threatens her with murder, whether male or female.

Parents, this is for you all. Your work may be raking in money for you but never place that work above your children. Get closer to them, take time off, take them outing, speak with them on daily basis and that will make them more open to you. The most important thing is to educate them about child abuse and make them see the evil in an opposite or same sex approaching them for sex. Tell them that no matter what a man or woman offers them in order for them to go into the man or woman's house, they should refuse.

A word is ENOUGH...

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by newsomtin(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2015
To Daudu jnr,mathsking,tessy and vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by BasseyJ(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Sad. If this happens to my bro, I'll just mobilise street boys and buy a lot of giant sized dildoos, by the time we're through with the molester, he'll know to look for willing sex mates and not to molest people's little children

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by abbacar: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Sad. If this happens to my bro, I'll just mobilise street boys and buy a lot of giant sized dildoos, by the time we're through with the molester, he'll know to look for willing sex mates and not to molest people's little children

dildoos ke? it doesnt send the message......if i place too much love on my base ball bat......i will use a piston(yam pounder) or bambo......the guy will die in silent he cant even say this is what happened to him........bastard #dguy.....i go use acid as lubricant.......

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2015
abbacar:

dildoos ke? it doesnt send the message......if i place too much love on my base ball bat......i will use a piston(yam pounder) or bambo......the guy will die in silent he cant even say this is what happened to him........bastard #dguy.....i go use acid as lubricant.......

BasseyJ:

Guys in as much as we would want to have our pound of flesh, I don't think that is the best way to go about it. What if if the molester dies in your hands?

Left for me, I'll get him arrested and jailed while I pay the police and possibly the criminals in there with him to molest the life out of him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2015
I don't think there's a proof that the so-called beast did it. She can't win that case in the court of law.

Paedophiles suck.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Dyt(f): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Emi lioness
In as much as I don't have stress to make longer troubles
The beast will hear what its called Wien
By the time I an thru with him
His folks won't only cry
They will run helter skelter

5 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2015
What a horror embarassed

5 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Agrika: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
God! being a victim of child molestation myself, I can't even begin to imagine what I will do....but I know that whatever I do won't be pleasing to the human eyes.

5 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
I don't think there's a proof that the so-called beast did it. She can't win that case in the court of law.

Paedophiles suck.....

Even with the threats on the woman's life by the elder brother of the molester?

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Even with the threats on the woman's life by the elder brother of the molester?
The dude would be arrested for making threats.

The so-called beast might not be arrested since they don't have a proof.

I was a victim of child molestation but by an older female compelling me lick her private part which I did. embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

The dude would be arrested for making threats.

The so-called beast might not be arrested since they don't have a proof.

I was a victim of child molestation but by an older female compelling me lick her private part which I did. embarassed

I don't know much about law but isn't the big hole in the kid's butt a big enough evidence?

@bolded, wow! Before I created a thread about me being molested by house maids, I didn't know there were many guys like me, although I was never asked to lick their messed up punnies. Yours was really terrible mahnnnn! Sorry to hear that..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

I don't know much about law but isn't the big hole in the kid's butt a big enough evidence?

@bolded, wow! Before I created a thread about me being molested by house maids, I didn't know there were many guys like me, although I was never asked to lick their messed up punnies. Yours was really terrible mahnnnn! Sorry to hear that..
@First paragraph, it's enough proof but doesn't mean that dude did it.

I was barely 7years and she was a teen.
Probably above 17 and upward.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Royver(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Francizy :
I don't know about you all, as for me, I'll forgive a woman who molests my son but I'll never forgive a man who does same.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Royver(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Sad story. I've seen similar cases. It's unfortunate that it's the child's word against the boy's, no concrete proof. The child should be tested for HIV immediately and after 6 months and the parents should keep a close eye on the kid.

The teenage pedophile should be dealt with through non-legal means.

8 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Royver(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

It sounds like you wouldn't really mind if a woman molests your son.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Royver:

It sounds like you wouldn't really mind if a woman molests your son.

I would, but it's a bit more forgivable compared to a man bursting the anūs of my son... It may make me go mad in anger and I may commit murder..

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
The mother was too hasty to accost the perp, in my opinion. All they needed was to set a trap for the guy after finding out his MO from the victim. And I really, truly wouldn't involve the police, they will sell out their mothers for a few bucks. This is the kind of matter you handle low-key. Still, as it stands that guy should be in the most excruciating pain and discomfort as we speak.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Royver(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

I would, but it's a bit more forgivable compared to a man bursting the anūs of my son... It may make me go mad in anger and I may commit murder..
True...
Understood.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by bennyrazz: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Agrika:
God! being a victim of child molestation myself , I can't even begin to imagine what I will do....but I know that whatever I do won't be pleasing to the human eyes.
could this be the reason why you dislike men?

Back to topic, I think I will just chop off the manhood of the animal. I will be doing the community a huge favor.

Lastly, the shenanigans going on in the society, nudities everywhere as started eating into the mentality of young Nigerians. Parents can no longer control what their children watch or read. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by crackhaus: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Sexual deviants - phaggots, paedophiles, all deserve to be burnt alive at the stake.

There's nothing normal about them...

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by joedejana(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Pray the boy doesn't turn gay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adorablepepple(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Jeez.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by holyokoto(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2015
What a world we are living, I suggest the police will be the best option. He should be prosecuted immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by hamaworld(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Na to screw the eeediot nyash with screw driver grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol...all those screaming....what is it

The young boy having such a big hole may just be another case of somebody sleeping with a snake.

He may only be accusing the teenager based on the snake's advice.

LoL
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by imbless: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
I will pour concentrated H2SO4 for him joystick

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by mrphysics(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
I will dance shoki

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by SleekyP(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
cococandy:
What a horror embarassed
cry
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Francizy u will forgive a woman who molests ur son abi? Alright. I hope u wil forgv a madwoman who molests ur son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.