Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob (9410 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by salam001(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Revolva: Me I no be igbo I no be yoruba I no be hausa fulani - I thank my star -- the probema of nigeria lies with the three so called majority tribes. Shame to all of them fighting on nairalands -- woe woe to you all
and your point is?..let me guess,...your tribe holy pass...hmm
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by ngooka: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Stupid uchenna madu are you raph uwazurike? How have you turn to his spokes man? By the way who is raph uwazurike? Who be him papa? I will like if you can reply my questions
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by asemota2012: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2012
I wonder whether they even know this to be the truth.
Wsdm: ...who then is he? When one of you( igbos) is already gaining national prominence you try to bring him down by all means. I hope massob realise that this man is one of the candidates that can stand for the presidency and have the blessing that cut across ethnoreligious boundaries. When you finish him with internal wrangle, who else are you going to sell to us from your zone?
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Ikwerefistson: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2012
Yomieluv: When will this tribe learn to be united,at least for once?

Ibos is a crazy tribe,that disgust me anytime they are mentioned.

House divided within itself,will fall,ibos are the funniest set of people on earth,the tribe is filled with pathetic leaders,short of leadership skills to propel the mentally deranged people to greatness.

Igbo kwenu!
use wetin amala nd igbo dy cause.chop beter food no.stop smoking hemp no,i pity ur fada
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Ikwerefistson: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2012
phemybof: Dnt mind dem,na dem be dia problem.wats y i trust yorubas,dey dnt belief in one leader to be genera comanda as igbo in agbari ojuku
yorubas anytn una like make una tok.ibos re greater than u pepl

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by vislabraye(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2012
What reasons did he give for Rochas not being a. Good Igbo leader?
How is his performance in office? Short sighted people.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by heynew: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Are there no intelligent editors and journalists working for Nation newspaper again,

What are the anti-igbo stance the guy is referring to, i am bookmarking this news for the worst journalism of the century.

This is how they go about causing division among the Igbos, and clueless one's will buy this jargon
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by chakula: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Revolva: Me I no be igbo I no be yoruba I no be hausa fulani - I thank my star -- the probema of nigeria lies with the three so called majority tribes. Shame to all of them fighting on nairalands -- woe woe to you all

Dude if you are running out of the meaningful post why must not you just be silent? Pls if I may ask when last did you discover a real Hausa-Fulani fighting other tribes here? Back your claim with any thread ralated, All I know the majority posters on NL were Yoruba and Igbos and whenever there is fight it should be among these two mentioned tribes.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by salolo(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2012
do you have problem with okorocha?
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by fingard02k(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
seanet01: Ibos will go down history line as the greatest HYPOCRITES OF ALL TIME. If it has been Tinubu that has been pointed out as being the one to have choosen Fashola as we already know, you will start hearing Dictator, one man party and all those thrash. Now it was agbari ojukwu who chose rochas, is agbari ojukwu also a dictator? HYPOCRITE

ibu ezigbote anu ofia...

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Massob bunch of illiterates , the problem of Igbos.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Frankbaro(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ur a big yoruba fool 2gether with dat ur criminal tinubu.
seanet01: Ibos will go down history line as the greatest HYPOCRITES OF ALL TIME. If it has been Tinubu that has been pointed out as being the one to have choosen Fashola as we already know, you will start hearing Dictator, one man party and all those thrash. Now it was agbari ojukwu who chose rochas, is agbari ojukwu also a dictator? HYPOCRITE
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Frankbaro(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
I know u come from d least family in yoruba land and I also know dat ur father died in abject poverty, which is no fault of d Great Ibo nation. Your hatred 4 d Ibos will consume u.
Ikwere fist son: use wetin amala nd igbo dy cause.chop beter food no.stop smoking hemp no,i pity ur fada

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by playmode(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Reading this article ,it is not hard to see why Africa is a failed continent.While people in other parts of the world are electing leaders based on their educational qualification, experience,Level of competence and general integrity , we in are Africa are busy electing leaders based on their tribe of origin,popularity and Godfather(Ojukwu's) acceptance. I must say that igbos of today especially the only in the east have lost their damned minds.They will continue to live in abject poverty until they decide to engage their brains and think like intelligent beings.Their follow the leader blindly mentality has done nothing to alleviate their tribe , economically and politically.They have remained the laughing stock of the Nigerian politics and a despised menace on the African continent as well as abroad.Time to wake up and smell the coffee,ojukwu is dead and rotten somewhere in the east.He is the past you are future,loose the negro mentality and make progressive choices for once in your puny lives.Lose the tribal obsession and put on your thinking cap.Meditate ,reflect,analyze ,conclude and take action.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by salam001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
playmode: Reading this article ,it is not hard to see why Africa is a failed continent.While people in other parts of the world are electing leaders based on their educational qualification, experience,Level of competence and general integrity , we in are Africa are busy electing leaders based on their tribe of origin,popularity and Godfather(Ojukwu's) acceptance. I must say that igbos of today especially the only in the east have lost their damned minds. They will continue to live in abject poverty until they decide to engage their brains and think like intelligent beings. Their follow the leader blindly mentality has done nothing to alleviate their tribe , economically and politically.They have remained the laughing stock of the Nigerian politics and a despised menace on the African continent as well as abroad.Time to wake up and smell the coffee,ojukwu is dead and rotten somewhere in the east.He is the past you are future,loose the negro mentality and make progressive choices for once in your puny lives.Lose the tribal obsession and put on your thinking cap.Meditate ,reflect,analyze ,conclude and take action.
@ bolded,are you trying to be funny,IDI..OT OF NO NATION

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by demmie1: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
emeka762001: okorocha is a fake man. i wld prefer a mad man to be a igbo leader than rocha okorocha.

hear yourself, you must be a mad man indeed to have mad this rubbish statement.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by drnoel: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
lekanolas: Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State is not a true Igbo leader, it was learnt at the weekend.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) Director of Information, Mr. Uchenna Madu, said that Governor Okorocha would have been denied the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), if the MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, had not brought him to the late Emeka Odumegwu- Ojukwu, the then leader of the party.

He said Chief Uwazuruike presented Okorocha to Ojukwu even as Dim Ojukwu was not comfortable with him because he (Okorocha) was anti-Igbo

Madu said: “When Chief Uwazuruike brought Okorocha to the late Ojukwu, the latter did not like him because of his anti-Igbo stance.

“At that time, there was urgent need to replace the former Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim, who had brought fake treasonable charges against Chief Uwazuruike.”

He said Ojukwu would not have accepted Okorocha as the governorship candidate of APGA, but Chief Uwazuruike pleaded on his behalf.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/news/okorocha-not-true-igbo-leader-says-massob/
Yet again history intends to be repeat itself cos of the selfishness and the hypocrisy of tyrants who want by all means to be recognised. Sometimes I ask if the only solution to all these shit would not be to just wipe all these old men that fell that cos of their status they can distract people with true intents.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by jamesbridget13(f): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Igbos una take em easy o. Up South South, Up my Garden City, no shaking 4 there
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Smooyis(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well am yoruba, but i think everyone has his or her weakness, but okorocha has been a man i admire so much. I have closely monitored his activities over the years, and i must confess, that he is one highly detribalised igbo man that i truly believe can lead this country one day. Our father, i mean ojukwu is dead, and we should allow his soul to rest in peace. I believe if he was alive now, he would have changed his opinion about okorocha in view of the great work he is presently doing to reposition imo state and by extension igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Chanchit: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
So what is the bottom line of this story, if I may ask..?
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by kelvincoll(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
alaoeri: [b]Ibos again denying their own man, is like they are their own enemy [/b]no wonder a large % of ibos are found in other regions instead of rallying support for Rochas to be the next president they 'll produce bcuz he's like by the general public they are castigating him, wondering when ibos 'll have a single VOICE.

Snap outta it dude.. Ohazuruike said so means all ibos said so? Moreover i doubt Rochas or anyother Gov would need endorsement from Massob, Arewa, OPC to win presidential election. it would only boil down to his performance all through his tenure. Stufs like this happens everywhere not just the ibos, However If Hausas were 100% united, Buhari, Atiku would be sitting presidents now maybe Tinubu would have had his way in Ondo state too... wink wink wink
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by TableLeg(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
So what is he if he is not true Igbo leader?
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by saintfrancis: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
aglomar: Ifeanyi Uba is more Igboish
ifeanyi uba 419. Oleoshi
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by drnoel: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
kelvincoll:

Snap outta it dude.. Ohazuruike said so means all ibos said so? Moreover i doubt Rochas or anyother Gov would need endorsement from Massob, Arewa, OPC to win presidential election. it would only boil down to his performance all through his tenure. Stufs like this happens everywhere not just the ibos, However If Hausas were 100% united, Buhari, Atiku would be sitting presidents now maybe Tinubu would have had his way in Ondo state too... wink wink wink
I see we here a Rochas stooge
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by phreakabit(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
[size=18pt]Is this what it is all about now? [/size]
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by vanstanzy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
So because Ojukwu did not pick Okorocha or doesnt like him, makes him not to be a true Igbo leader, Ehn?
These people dey fall Igbos' hand seriously.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by vanstanzy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2012

U are the first m0r0n to comment because u want people to quote u. Well, there u have it, u are famous for being silly.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by phreakabit(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
vanstanzy: So because Ojukwu did not pick Okorocha or doesnt like him, makes him not to be a true Igbo leader, Ehn?
These people dey fall Igbos' hand seriously.

Well said, well said. . .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by kelvincoll(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
drnoel:
I see we here a Rochas stooge

sorry to dissapoint you.... Read again!
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ralph Nwazurike will be a disaster for Igboland if he is allowed to lead the eastern people, he was nothing nearing a room leader not to talk of a big tribe as Igbo. i had intelligence reports about his behaviour as an Inmate in Keffi Prison,it was so bad. I cant imagine what Igbo under his leadership. it will be more than woeful.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by emeka762001(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
okorocha is a half caste. his mother is a hausa so cnt expect such a person to be a igbo leader
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by samkoro: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Igbo piss..yoruba ejaculates in orgasm makes it appears on front page

Igbo shit..yoruba climaxes and makes it appears

Igbo laughs...it appears

Igbo cries...it appears

Igbo sneezes..it appears

Igbo jumps..yoruba looks dazed and makes it news

Igbo dances..yoruba ejaculates

Igbo talks..yoruba memorises and recites it as poem and makes it appear on front page.

This IGBO must be too much ,I suspect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! / Paul Arkwright Visits Obasanjo / FFK To Appear Before The Police Today For Questioning Over His Publications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.