Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob (9409 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by ebere1712: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
playmode: Reading this article ,it is not hard to see why Africa is a failed continent.While people in other parts of the world are electing leaders based on their educational qualification, experience,Level of competence and general integrity , we in are Africa are busy electing leaders based on their tribe of origin,popularity and Godfather(Ojukwu's) acceptance. I must say that igbos of today especially the only in the east have lost their damned minds.They will continue to live in abject poverty until they decide to engage their brains and think like intelligent beings.Their follow the leader blindly mentality has done nothing to alleviate their tribe , economically and politically.They have remained the laughing stock of the Nigerian politics and a despised menace on the African continent as well as abroad.Time to wake up and smell the coffee,ojukwu is dead and rotten somewhere in the east.He is the past you are future,loose the negro mentality and make progressive choices for once in your puny lives.Lose the tribal obsession and put on your thinking cap.Meditate ,reflect,analyze ,conclude and take action.
Dont bring Africa into this. Concentrate on your useless nation that bred imbeciles like you.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2012
I laugh out loud you people castigating the igbos. We are making our dough and you guys are hating. Please move to the nearest transformer and hug it. I am proudly igbo and I thank God for making me an igbo man. This a tribe that was victimized, its right trampled, its children and mothers made hopeless during but now check out we run the economy. Ngozi, Diezani, Stella Oduah, Soludo, Ibeto, Orjiako, Coscharis et al. Hahhahahaha. Please go home you haters. kiss my ass.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by asemota2012: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2012
This is how the division begins.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Gozzzy(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2012
These massob crackheads, are falling the hands of Igbos! It is obvious that the best leader that the Igbo nation has ever had in these recent generations is Rochas Okorocha!!! Whoever says otherwise is obviously high on a over dried ganja leafs!!! I unequivocally say that Uwazuruike, and Massob are the worst things to happen to the Igbo nation!!!! the Igbo tribe HATES them because they bring shame on us instead of help build our nation. Whatever they say, is their opinions, not that of the Igbos. Other tribes shouldn't judge us, cos of massob, et uwazuruike!!!!
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by noskybanj(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Dis man av ova d years don smting in d east dat we av nt seen 4 xo many yrs. Bringing development nd improving education system. He also helps d poor 2 actualize dier drmz nd u still refer 2 him as " nt a true igbo leader"? K, tell us who is a true leader, is it PETER OBI of Anambra state? Jobless ppl
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by noskybanj(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: Ibos will go down history line as the greatest HYPOCRITES OF ALL TIME. If it has been Tinubu that has been pointed out as being the one to have choosen Fashola as we already know, you will start hearing Dictator, one man party and all those thrash. Now it was agbari ojukwu who chose rochas, is agbari ojukwu also a dictator? HYPOCRITE
. Dis is funny. Our Ojukwu is a real hero, nd dis man probably Is calling him in2 dis 2 get attention 2 d rubbish he av 2 say. Anyway, Rochas av shown nd proven 2 b d best governor of all time in d history of d east. Which priest, pastor, governor av awarded free education nd personally monitor d education system in his state? Rochas all d way jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Budget: Reps Approve ₦8.4tn Borrowing, ₦6.3tn Debt Service / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.