Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx (10250 Views)

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 / 2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Step2002:

No potential client shall leave this thread without a pre-order. Every obstacle to your new ride shall be removed. Indecision shall not be your lot, for this is my Pulpit, and from here I declare and watch it come to pass.
Oga Sawyer,Thank you Sir for your presence, may your water bucket never become a basket.

yes o! many many amen to that. its either i'm here or here, there is nowhere else! Uncle Step, this your HL clean o, i just keep coming back to see pictures of it. i envy the 3rd row in your ride. always wanted one. nice one.

this your thread dey entertain me. you be poet lol
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2012
Step2002:

Continuation...I was informed of every step with unedited pictures,I followed the car to the gas station for a full tank of gasoline...yes not petrol...well, na you sabi o if you say na the same thing, I will advice you to forget dictionary and believe that US of A gasoline no be the same thing with capital oil...sorry, Naija sold petrol. I got pictures upon pictures for every move...

Calculusx, now i think i need an explanation as to why i didn't get gasoline in my truck!!! if you were planning saving the best for the last, oya i need am now. both Petrol o, gasoline o, PMS o, call am wetin u wan call am, all dey scarce for ph.

Uncle Step, i really no understand Calculusx procedures as to giving incentives. you talk sey my car na almost twice your price but your incentive wan come x4 my incentive. this is suspicious o....lol.....anyway na firstborn them dey take learn to raise pikin. na second born dey enjoy experienced hand.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2012
calculusx: [size=15pt]Exactly 3days of initiating this thread, it had generated so much views, an average of 131 views daily. I promise to serve NLers better and better day by day[/size]

boss, i had written this before and would keep writing it again. its a quote from the movie 3 idiots, "Pursue excellence, and success will follow… pants down...!" that's just what is happening.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2012
sawyerrola:

Calculusx, now i think i need an explanation as to why i didn't get gasoline in my truck!!! if you were planning saving the best for the last, oya i need am now. both Petrol o, gasoline o, PMS o, call am wetin u wan call am, all dey scarce for ph.

Uncle Step, i really no understand Calculusx procedures as to giving incentives. you talk sey my car na almost twice your price but your incentive wan come x4 my incentive. this is suspicious o....lol.....anyway na firstborn them dey take learn to raise pikin. na second born dey enjoy experienced hand.

hahahahahaha....Rotfl....lol...Lwkmd...my hand no dey o, CalculusX you're on your own on this one o.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2012
sawyerrola:

yes o! many many amen to that. its either i'm here or here, there is nowhere else! Uncle Step, this your HL clean o, i just keep coming back to see pictures of it. i envy the 3rd row in your ride. always wanted one. nice one.

this your thread dey entertain me. you be poet lol

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
continues... I remember having been like... wow... when i saw the pics of your 4runner for the first time on your thread, I was not surprised really when KOJO motors gave it A+++,however when i saw the engine of my HL...I felt both overjoyed and overburdened. Overjoyed because i never expected a car of that age to be so neat, overburdened because I remembered our roads for here and how long before dust and mud 'go involve am'. Getting a third row option that met other specifics wasn't easy at all, CalculusX was really diligent in his search because that 3rd row seat na must o! It belongs to the poeple wey own me o! We finally got it and secured it to the glory of God. I was happy at the time, yet little did I know the excitement was just begining....
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2012
Step2002: .

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
continues... I remember having been like... wow... when i saw the pics of your 4runner for the first time on your thread, I was not surprised really when KOJO motors gave it A+++,however when i saw the engine of my HL...I felt both overjoyed and overburdened. Overjoyed because i never expected a car of that age to be so neat, overburdened because I remembered our roads for here and how long before dust and mud 'go involve am'. Getting a third row option that met other specifics wasn't easy at all, CalculusX was really diligent in his search because that 3rd row seat na must o! It belongs to the poeple wey own me o! We finally got it and secured it to the glory of God. I was happy at the time, yet little did I know the excitement was just begining....

[size=15pt]And the excitement just begun grin.
[/size]
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2012
[size=15pt] Front View Picture. GOLD is the Color [/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]And the excitement just begun grin.
[/size]

Let's continue...Every thing was 'opendential', Seller's detail...Opendential, Car details...Opendential,Car Condition...Opendential,Car cost...Opendential,Car movements...Opendential, Car pimping...Opendential,Abeg, the transaction was simply Opendential....

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Every Pre-order comes with FREE gadgets and add-ons, no matter how small it may be, you deserve it. Promise made is a promise kept. Stay Tune[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Step2002:

Let's continue...Every thing was 'opendential', Seller's detail...Opendential, Car details...Opendential,Car Condition...Opendential,Car cost...Opendential,Car movements...Opendential, Car pimping...Opendential,Abeg, the transaction was simply Opendential....

sum of total opendeintiality = opendential customer satisfaction. two satisfied customers from the south south cant be wrong. so wouldn't you rather buy from V.A. Autos?
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2012
sawyerrola:

sum of total opendeintiality = opendential customer satisfaction. two satisfied customers from the south south cant be wrong. so wouldn't you rather buy from V.A. Autos?

[size=15pt]Every order, a promise kept. More Pictures

Affordable

Reliable

Accident Free

Clean Vehicle History and many more
[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2012
calculusx: [size=14pt]Every Pre-order comes with FREE gadgets and add-ons, no matter how small it may be, you deserve it. Promise made is a promise kept. Stay Tune[/size]
sawyerrola:

.... I would have been satisfied by just getting what I saw and bought, but no,V.A Autos did not measure customer satisfaction by that criteria, there has to be some freebies...you know...some V.A Autos signature in your pre-order, that's what blows the mind of the customer, that's what sweeps the client off the ground to cloud infinity,Who no like better thing, ofe ni ooo; according to DSTV advert.From the south south I tell you, follow who know road o, we no dey carry last, so when we say road dey here...bros eh, road dey. Calculusx you sabi road die!...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2012
Step2002:

.... I would have been satisfied by just getting what I saw and bought, but no,V.A Autos did not measure customer satisfaction by that criteria, there has to be some freebies...you know...some V.A Autos signature in your pre-order, that's what blows the mind of the customer, that's what sweeps the client off the ground to cloud infinity,Who no like better thing, ofe ni ooo; according to DSTV advert.From the south south I tell you, follow who know road o, we no dey carry last, so when we say road dey here...bros eh, road dey. Calculusx you sabi road die!...

[size=15pt]We Value Life and Safety of every occupant {including me} of our orders. 2 front tyres need to be replaced and were replaced with NEW TYRES. Every Action is supported with un-edited Pictures[/size] grin

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Syncan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]We Value Life and Safety of every occupant {including me} of our orders. 2 front tyres need to be replaced and were replaced with NEW TYRES. Every Action is supported with un-edited Pictures[/size] grin

Nice indeed
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Syncan(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Every order, a promise kept. More Pictures

Affordable

Reliable

Accident Free

Clean Vehicle History and many more
[/size]

Pls, is it possible for me to get a clean RX300 or RX330 or CRV 2005/06 with a budget of 1.6m?
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Syncan:

Nice indeed

[size=16pt]Your time on this thread is appreciated. Every Order, a Promise kept[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Syncan:

Pls, is it possible for me to get a clean RX300 or RX330 or CRV 2005/06 with a budget of 1.6m?

[size=15pt]Your budget for the above SUVs is very slim but can get you 2005 CR-V fairly accident-ed and repair with #1.6m Payment Option 2

Lexus RX330 started from 2004 and will cost you above #2m for a Clean Title Accident Free
[/size]
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Syncan(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Your budget for the above SUVs is very slim but can get you 2005 CR-V fairly accident-ed and repair with #1.6m Payment Option 2

Lexus RX330 started from 2004 and will cost you above #2m for a Clean Title Accident Free
[/size]

What do you say about the RX300, I'm really working with a lean budget I know, I just thought that it's worth trying. My email: syncancee@rocketmail.com
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Syncan:

What do you say about the RX300, I'm really working with a lean budget I know, I just thought that it's worth trying. My email: syncancee@rocketmail.com

RX 300 started from 99 - 2003. Except we go for 99/2000 model.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Syncan(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2012
calculusx:

RX 300 started from 99 - 2003. Except we go for 99/2000 model.

I'm counting on your magic, I've seen some adverts on NL about 2000,2002 models that are a little bit above the figure i posted, so i believe you can get me something nice, even if it involves minor repairs, I have seen some repair vehicles that were extremely sweet in the end.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2012
Syncan:

I'm counting on your magic, I've seen some adverts on NL about 2000,2002 models that are a little bit above the figure i posted, so i believe you can get me something nice, even if it involves minor repairs, I have seen some repair vehicles that were extremely sweet in the end.

Magic No magic is involved here oooo grin grin grin I should be able to land a 99/2000 Lexus RX300 minor repair with #1.6m Payment Option 2.
Email me on Calculus fowler 1948 @ yahoo . com with RX300 as subject.... {no space in between my email ads}
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Syncan:

What do you say about the RX300, I'm really working with a lean budget I know, I just thought that it's worth trying. My email:
syncancee@rocketmail.com

I had decreed earlier, no one with genuine interest will leave this thread empty handed.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
[size=15pt] Promise made is a promise kept. People wonder if i gain from pre-order deals at all? grin Free Detachable Garmin Navigation System installed.[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Syncan:

I should be able to land the Lexus below between #1.7m - #1.8m. Auction date is 12/12/2012

2000 Lexus RX 300 4D Sport Utility

• 4WD/AWD, ABS Brakes
• Air Conditioning
• Alloy Wheels
• AM/FM Stereo
• Automatic Transmission
• Cassette Player
• CD Audio
• Cruise Control
• Front Seat Heaters
• Full Roof Rack
• Leather Seats
• Memory Seat(s)
• Power Locks
• Power Mirrors
• Power Seat(s)
• Power Windows
• Premium Package
• Rear Defroster
• Rear Spoiler
• Side Airbags
• Sunroof(s)
• Tow Hitch
• 128,834miles

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
calculusx:

calculusx: [size=15pt] Promise made is a promise kept. People wonder if i gain from pre-order deals at all? grin Free Detachable Garmin Navigation System installed.[/size]

I said this is my story, this is my song...I said there were freebies,is somebody keeping count? hahahahahaha...i said freebies and you thought i was talking about car air fresheners...hahahaha... TYRES! who wan try levels,Changing the tyres of a car by a customer has become a usual thing after buying a Used car in Naija, but not for CalculusX, not for V.A Autos, this man breaks the norms, his company transcends all limitation in the satisfaction of customers...Navigational System! when Naija software enter this one, LASTMA no go chop my money when i enter lagos, who wan try levels o...this is my story, this is my song...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Step2002:

I said this is my story, this is my song...I said there were freebies,is somebody keeping count? hahahahahaha...i said freebies and you thought i was talking about car air fresheners...hahahaha... TYRES! who wan try levels,Changing the tyres of a car by a customer has become a usual thing after buying a Used car in Naija, but not for CalculusX, not for V.A Autos, this man breaks the norms, his company transcends all limitation in the satisfaction of customers...Navigational System! when Naija software enter this one, LASTMA no go chop my money when i enter lagos, who wan try levels o...this is my story, this is my song...

grin grin grin [size=15pt] One more freebie to display and a surprise this time next week. This thread continues, stay glued to the thread [/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Syncan(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2012
calculusx:

I should be able to land the Lexus below between #1.7m - #1.8m. Auction date is 12/12/2012

2000 Lexus RX 300 4D Sport Utility

• 4WD/AWD, ABS Brakes
• Air Conditioning
• Alloy Wheels
• AM/FM Stereo
• Automatic Transmission
• Cassette Player
• CD Audio
• Cruise Control
• Front Seat Heaters
• Full Roof Rack
• Leather Seats
• Memory Seat(s)
• Power Locks
• Power Mirrors
• Power Seat(s)
• Power Windows
• Premium Package
• Rear Defroster
• Rear Spoiler
• Side Airbags
• Sunroof(s)
• Tow Hitch
• 128,834miles

Oga, Can you send these pics also to my mail box? Thanks you Sir
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Syncan:

Oga, Can you send these pics also to my mail box? Thanks you Sir

[size=15pt]OK. Will do [/size]
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2012
Step2002:

I missed this thread all weekend. Yes o.....i am trying to keep count, even if i don dey jealous. Enjoy your song with a lovely week ahead of you.

This is most definitely on of the best pre-order threads. Beat it if you can!
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Step2002:

I had decreed earlier, no one with genuine interest will leave this thread empty handed.

Uncle Step, i think we are due for commission now o! Lololol...hahahahahahaha. pls suggest commission percentages that i should apply. Lol
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2012
sawyerrola:

I missed this thread all weekend. Yes o.....i am trying to keep count, even if i don dey jealous. Enjoy your song with a lovely week ahead of you.

This is most definitely one of the best pre-order threads. Beat it if you can!

You're most welcome sir, I was not expecting you during the weekend at all, who will blame you, with a new V.A Autos signatured machine at your disposal,every weekend na travel o, I no look for you at all, Welcome back sir, na today i for begin look for you but here you are already. Your week ahead will be nothing but a sweet dance.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
sawyerrola:

Uncle Step, i think we are due for commission now o! Lololol...hahahahahahaha. pls suggest commission percentages that i should apply. Lol

hahahahahaha...LWKMD...Senior Sawyer you have a point there...Anybody who is able to join this happy, satisfied band of customers through our Threads by successfully acquiring a V.A Autos "Signatured" Vehicle should drop something with church mind..Oga Sawyer I can see our private jet on the way o, but make we beware of Patrick Obaghiagbon and im big big grammer o, he is presently facing those buying private jets. Abeg make them use their church mind drop...to avoid tax o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

B7 Spartan Armoured Personnel Carrier (apc) For Sale / 2013 Benz C250 Used Super Clean And Selling Cheap / Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.