Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx (10253 Views)

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 / 2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Step2002:

hahahahahaha...LWKMD...Senior Sawyer you have a point there...Anybody who is able to join this happy, satisfied band of customers through our Threads by successfully acquiring a V.A Autos "Signatured" Vehicle should drop something with church mind..Oga Sawyer I can see our private jet on the way o, but make we beware of Patrick Obaghiagbon and im big big grammer o, he is presently facing those buying private jets. Abeg make them use their church mind drop...to avoid tax o.

[size=14pt]I'm speechless.

Vessel Name: Grande Gabon

Voyage# GGA 0812

Sail Date 26/11/2012

ETA 16/12/2012
[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx:

Voyage# GGA 0812

Sail Date 26/11/2012

ETA 16/12/2012
[/size]

Yes oooooo! The journey has already begun,thank you sir for your prompt update, I shall monitor it physically and spiritually, awake or asleep until it lands in Naija, because on it is my Christmas gift. I hail you sir. People, my story will continue, it is my song and I'm singing it...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Step2002:

hahahahahaha...LWKMD...Senior Sawyer you have a point there...Anybody who is able to join this happy, satisfied band of customers through our Threads by successfully acquiring a V.A Autos "Signatured" Vehicle should drop something with church mind..Oga Sawyer I can see our private jet on the way o, but make we beware of Patrick Obaghiagbon and im big big grammer o, he is presently facing those buying private jets. Abeg make them use their church mind drop...to avoid tax o.

yes o!!! we get to shine our eye wella before Patrick and EFCC take us shine. as per ppl using them church mind, Uncle Step, no be everybody be like Calculusx o! some ppl church mind no go impress us like Calculusx church mind o! but we give benefit of doubt that fellow church minds are the only ones that will come and leave this thread with a V.A Autos "Signatured" Vehicle. so we know what they can do. meanwhile, this your HL dey behave like alchohol o, gets better everyday. clean to the bone. i still dey envy that 3rd row...Calculusx u dey play partia.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

yes o!!! we get to shine our eye wella before Patrick and EFCC take us shine. as per ppl using them church mind, Uncle Step, no be everybody be like Calculusx o! some ppl church mind no go impress us like Calculusx church mind o! but we give benefit of doubt that fellow church minds are the only ones that will come and leave this thread with a V.A Autos "Signatured" Vehicle. so we know what they can do. meanwhile, this your HL dey behave like alchohol o, gets better everyday. clean to the bone. i still dey envy that 3rd row...Calculusx u dey play partia.

[size=16pt]Boss, i dare not be partial, i'm loyal to the core. No one does it better[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Even at night,we take pictures grin cos they speak volume. En-route to port picture[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=15pt] As pure as EVA [/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx: [size=15pt] As pure as EVA [/size]

hahahaha, Eva? you're on your own on this one o, If na eva water...well they need to convince me too for the advert to go well o,if not the one they produce from the spring in my village na im i go dey promote till further notice, but if Eva na the female person name, ...then you may have your reasons o,Abeg no make me begin drive this car for dream na haba.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=16pt]Mr. Steph, you need to check the unique thread and see another surprise there. I have a surprise for you too and will reveal it on Sunday 2nd of December 2012.[/size] grin grin

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

...e dey scatter my dada oooo...e dey scatter my head oooo...e dey make me dey kolo eeeh, I'm still on my song you know? O why won't life be easier with a little honesty in our dealings, dishonesty in every business and everywhere is tiresome, the energy we spend in monitoring business partners could have been more productive in another direction, not to talk of the health hazard involved in such. My joy in doing business with CalculusX is not just due to the visibly pristine condition of the car, no, no, no, but the stress free nature of the deal in entirety. No atom of my life span is removed by edgy thoughts,angry altercations,constant threats and reprimands etc, even when he came from south west to south south, to deliver a vehicle to a client, he was worried enough to come with receipt for our transaction and made genuine effort to locate me even though he already sent me a scanned copy earlier...talk about little things that matters, I'll say little things that endears you to the customer...This is my story, this is my song...

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Step2002:

...e dey scatter my dada oooo...e dey scatter my head oooo...e dey make me dey kolo eeeh, I'm still on my song you know? O why won't life be easier with a little honesty in our dealings, dishonesty in every business and everywhere is tiresome, the energy we spend in monitoring business partners could have been more productive in another direction, not to talk of the health hazard involved in such. My joy in doing business with CalculusX is not just due to the visibly pristine condition of the car, no, no, no, but the stress free nature of the deal in entirety. No atom of my life span is removed by edgy thoughts,angry altercations,constant threats and reprimands etc, even when he came from south west to south south, to deliver a vehicle to a client, he was worried enough to come with receipt for our transaction and made genuine effort to locate me even though he already sent me a scanned copy earlier...talk about little things that matters, I'll say little things that endears you to the customer...This is my story, this is my song...
[size=15pt]Action speak louder than words. FREE MOON-ROOF DVD wt 2 WIRELESS HEADPHONES INSTALLED AS PROMISED[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2012
[size=15pt]More Pictures[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx:
[size=15pt]Action speak louder than words. FREE MOON-ROOF DVD wt 2 WIRELESS HEADPHONES INSTALLED AS PROMISED[/size]

I bless the day I found you...I'm still singing my song o,because of this DVD I'm already thinking of getting a driver for two months, so that I can relax behind and watch some videos while on the move. No be small thing o! When you are told not to let go,you must be doing something worthwhile.V.A Autos, DO NOT LET GOOOOOOOOOO! The measure you give, you shall receive a hundred fold. It shall be well with you Sir. e dey scatter my dada o...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Step2002:

I bless the day I found you...I'm still singing my song o,because of this DVD I'm already thinking of getting a driver for two months, so that I can relax behind and watch some videos while on the move. No be small thing o! When you are told not to let go,you must be doing something worthwhile.V.A Autos, DO NOT LET GOOOOOOOOOO! The measure you give, you shall receive a hundred fold. It shall be well with you Sir. e dey scatter my dada o...

Amen and amen and amen. Now i know where my wify saw "Opendential" ,i never knew she is following the thread. The South South can not be mistaken. Countdown begins shocked
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx: [size=16pt]Mr. Steph, you need to check the unique thread and see another surprise there. I have a surprise for you too and will reveal it on Sunday 2nd of December 2012.[/size] grin grin

I am always glued to the Unique thread and I'm following the excitement of Senior Sawyer, and with him i give you thumbs up. December 2 no far o, I shall live to witness that for sure. Fellow NLs, now we have a date to look forward to, I would have started prodding you for clues but "a wrap that will be opened eventually,attempting to peep through it is a sign of Long throat" let me wait till Dec 2.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx:

this is what we call 'show working'!
no plenty talks, just do it! Calculusx, u will live long.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Step2002:

yes o! so shall it be.
Uncle Step, abeg i dey find work o. im a professional driver with lots of maps in my head. i can tell you pot hole locations with precision on all Nigerian road. i don't have any experience yet driving big men, but i hope to get 2 months experience soon. thanks for considering me in advance.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
sawyerrola:

this is what we call 'show working'!
no plenty talks, just do it! Calculusx, u will live long.

[size=15pt]AMEN,AMEN and AMEN. You'v made my day [/size]
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
sawyerrola:

yes o! so shall it be.
Uncle Step, abeg i dey find work o. im a professional driver with lots of maps in my head. i can tell you pot hole locations with precision on all Nigerian road. i don't have any experience yet driving big men, but i hope to get 2 months experience soon. thanks for considering me in advance.

Hey! Abegoooooo! Meat dey sweet me no be say I go chop my tongue swallow. Senior Sawyer say wetin happen na...abeg i clean my mouth, I no dream of driver again Sir. hey! I no go use because i wan please my girlfriend go pluck orange wey dem dedicate to deity oo. na my song i just dey sing o...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]AMEN,AMEN and AMEN. You'v made my day [/size]

Another day of the count down, with my song still on my lips...To God be the glory!
The joy of being alive, with a health sound as steel,To God be the glory!
The pleasure of happy family, with love like a river flowing...To God be the glory!
The excitement of a good deal, with CalculusX and his sweet surprises,To God be the glory!
Its my song, and I'm singing it...To God be the glory!!!...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2012
Step2002:

I am always glued to the Unique thread and I'm following the excitement of Senior Sawyer, and with him i give you thumbs up. December 2 no far o, I shall live to witness that for sure. Fellow NLs, now we have a date to look forward to, I would have started prodding you for clues but "a wrap that will be opened eventually,attempting to peep through it is a sign of Long throat" let me wait till Dec 2.

December 2 around the corner...please is there a fast forward button on calendars?
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2012
sawyerrola:

December 2 around the corner...please is there a fast forward button on calendars?

Countdown begins...Day 3
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
sawyerrola:

Ha Oga Sawyer, you really know what's up. The excitement of the wait has really got me shivering, If the sun had not come out so strong and on time, I would have spent the morning with my feet in a bath filled with warm water. Haba, which kind hanging be this, hmmm, Ok,Oga CalculusX say na 3 days...no wahala, I go survive o.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
calculusx:

Voyage# GGA 0812

Sail Date 26/11/2012

ETA 16/12/2012
[/size]

[size=14pt] Patiently waiting[/size]
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by opeadelaja: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hi, i'm intrested in a toyota highlander too...How much would it cost to get one to nigeria?
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
opeadelaja: Hi, i'm intrested in a toyota highlander too...How much would it cost to get one to nigeria?

A replica of this will cost you #2.450m with all freebies
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2012
Day 2

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2012
calculusx: Day 2

Oga Calculus, you're making this thing look far,Day 2 ke...well I like thinking of the D day as Tomorrow,Mhmm, that sounds better. Back to crossing my fingers and tapping my feet.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Step2002:

Oga Calculus, you're making this thing look far,Day 2 ke...well I like thinking of the D day as Tomorrow,Mhmm, that sounds better. Back to crossing my fingers and tapping my feet.

grin grin grin Lets than 48hrs to receive the news though, so lets start dancing azonto. Can you guess what the news is? grin grin

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
calculusx:

grin grin grin Lets than 48hrs to receive the news though, so lets start dancing azonto. Can you guess what the news is? grin grin

haba!48hrs ke! Seems we are not using the same calender o! Calculus I kneel down beg you, please use my own counting pattern which says it is less than 24hrs. Abeg make I no come peme for enthusiasm. My hands and feet are already moving to Azonto while my waist is positioning for etighi. I told you I do not like to guess, when it comes to you, because you'll surely blow it to pieces. Let me just wait, e no far again Sir.

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Step2002:

Ha Oga Sawyer, you really know what's up. The excitement of the wait has really got me shivering, If the sun had not come out so strong and on time, I would have spent the morning with my feet in a bath filled with warm water. Haba, which kind hanging be this, hmmm, Ok,Oga CalculusX say na 3 days...no wahala, I go survive o.

HAHAHAHAHA....when you can predict the outcome of a suspense...na 9ja movie...nollywood. when suspense is unpredictable, that's the american spec feeling in it....Hollywood. Uncle Step, V.A. Auto packaging, na pure american spec. how many more days (or hours) to December 2?

i follow count so i must follow share the bounty o!!!!!!
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Step2002:

haba!48hrs ke! Seems we are not using the same calender o! Calculus I kneel down beg you, please use my own counting pattern which says it is less than 24hrs. Abeg make I no come peme for enthusiasm. My hands and feet are already moving to Azonto while my waist is positioning for etighi. I told you I do not like to guess, when it comes to you, because you'll surely blow it to pieces. Let me just wait, e no far again Sir.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Calculusx please oooo!!!!! synchronize calendar with Uncle Step o. hahahahahahahahahahaha....i love this thread.
azonto...azonto...azonto...
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
sawyerrola:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Calculusx please oooo!!!!! synchronize calendar with Uncle Step o. hahahahahahahahahahaha....i love this thread.
azonto...azonto...azonto...

I dey feel you o Senior Sawyer,azonto...azonto...azonto...the day is bright, it's bright and fair, o happy day, a day of joy...the day is bright....etigi...etigi...etigi...azonto...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke Napep / 2008 Toyota Corolla ₦ 900,000 (negotiable) / 2013 Benz C250 Used Super Clean And Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.