Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx (10249 Views)

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 / 2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2013
sawyerrola:

and again and again and again.....
Uncle Step2002, the boys are still loyal. i hail you.

Senior Sawyer! The Able Forerunner. My two fists dey up for you sir. CalculusX, I hope the newcomers are "seeing" Chairman. Abeg o, dem no dey leave the thumb when making sound with your fingers o.

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2013
calculusx:

[size=20pt] Money well spent. Quality has no other Name than QUALITY. Welcome on-board [/size]

we would always keep coming back here to say thank you for all you have done, are doing and will do for us. and for all the prospective clients of V.A Autos, quality and satisfaction is guaranteed, yes its 100% (money back) guaranteed. nothing binds like a promise, and nothing divides like a promise broken. this is one man of his word, CALCULUSX!

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Step2002:

Senior Sawyer! The Able Forerunner. My two fists dey up for you sir. CalculusX, I hope the newcomers are "seeing" Chairman. Abeg o, dem no dey leave the thumb when making sound with your fingers o.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......abeg o uncle Step2002, make your fists come down o! make them no sack me from work. Newcomers, this is a very important notice o....lol....hahahahahahahahahahaha.......
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2013
sawyerrola:

we would always keep coming back here to say thank you for all you have done, are doing and will do for us. and for all the prospective clients of V.A Autos, quality and satisfaction is guaranteed, yes its 100% (money back) guaranteed. nothing binds like a promise, and nothing divides like a promise broken. this is one man of his word, CALCULUSX!

Well...My Oga at the top has said so...ehmm..that is all.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2013
Step2002:

Sorry for my lateness on this.You deserve it Boss, and I'm happier for my Oga who is the latest in the queue of a happy band of customers. Nothing like hassle free business. I'll say it again and again.
sawyerrola:

[size=16pt]I want to thank you for your Continued Patronage and I Promise to serve you well. QUALITY will never be compromised for Quantity.

2009 Toyota Corolla XLE Sailed
[/size]

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by sawyerrola(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Step2002:

Well...My Oga at the top has said so...ehmm..that is all.

Uncle Step2002, wait....wait, just wait...(clear throat), we do not have multiple oga's here. You are the only oga at the top. Thats all.
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
sawyerrola:

Uncle Step2002, wait....wait, just wait...(clear throat), we do not have multiple oga's here. You are the only oga at the top. Thats all.

Senior Sawyer, I cannot categorically say you're correct,the answer could however be found at www.vaautos...(clears throat),thats all.

1 Like

Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Step2002:

Senior Sawyer, I cannot categorically say you're correct,the answer could however be found at www.vaautos...(clears throat),thats all.

Mennn, my oga at the top video is a National Embarrassment to all unemployed Nigerians who will perform better than "my oga ta the top" grin grin

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/03/my-oga-at-top-video-is-finally-here-hehe.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg
Re: 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx by calculusx(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014
We do not compromise in quality of your vehicle cos we want to pre-order for you over and over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Toyota Corolla Foreign Used N5.5m Lagos Mainland / B7 Spartan Armoured Personnel Carrier (apc) For Sale / 2013 Benz C250 Used Super Clean And Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.