Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo (12737 Views)

Fresh BMW Scandal : Patience Jonathan Got Import Waivers For Coscharis Motors / How Jonathan Got His GCFR By Reuben Abati - SaharaReporters / Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo by banki(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
well i read through all the comments so far and all i can conclude is that its wrong to kill people wether they are in the army or mere villagers.

I only want to understand if "brutality" did not solve the odi and zak ibiam crises, I guess the other method would have been to negotiate or mediate with the terrorists.....

The president says he is not in talks with boko haram, and he doesnt like the violent approach....

WHICH ONE OF THE TWO IS HE ADOPTING? am only asking oh
Re: ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo by toksade: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2013
Intrepid!:

You are a federal foo.l for this statement. The guy criticized the killing of innocent civilians and you are talking crap and wishing his family evil. What the hel.l do you know about terrorism and taking decisive action? You and your worthless kind come up here and talk shi.t just because you can. You are are very stupi.d.

Intrepid!:

You are a federal foo.l for this statement. The guy criticized the killing of innocent civilians and you are talking crap and wishing his family evil. What the hel.l do you know about terrorism and taking decisive action? You and your worthless kind come up here and talk shi.t just because you can. You are are very stupi.d.
Which one are you my guy, an advocate or a meddler? Instead of you to let out you opinion on this topic, you are here saying what is not relevant. I want to believe you not advocating for terrorism because I can suspect that to be your intent but only hiding under the umbrella of trying to defend the guy. You better be law abiding and stop taking laws into you hands or else nemesis will catch up with you. Oponu ayirada!!!
Re: ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo by toksade: 4:32am On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

I'm not against decisive action being taken against terrorists. Infact one of my major grouse with GEJ is his refusal to name and prosecute the sponsors of BH...

If ur innocent parents were murdered and ur wife and sisters rap.ed by soldiers while "carrying out decisive action" against BH or any criminal group would you ßξ saying the thrash above..??

I pray also that someday ur children will be killed and ur wife rap.ed by security forces while they try to fight criminals....

ODE!!

Sorry, I said it that way. I actually wanted to say, I pray one of your close relative WON'T... Pele, ma binu. That prayer is not yours IJN.
Re: ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo by Groundzero1: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):
The Collateral damage from both the Odi and Zaki Biam operations were unacceptably high. Killing unarmed civilians just to make statement is unacceptable..

Fani-Kayode should have commented on the number of innocent men, women and children who lost their lives in both operations.

I agree with GEJ on this one...

ODI was a failure!!!
St.paul said of the scripture that wen he was a babe,he spoke before he though but now that he is an adult,he reasoned before he spoke. Youngman,listen to ur self before u talk. God is a merciful god yet a consuming fire. Obama can preach peace on one hand and stil hav his ground troops in Afghanistan and Iraq bombarding those that oppose the true dream of the American people. As the president of this country,gej is supposed to be two faced. Wen u want peace,he should ever be ready..wen u want fire and brimstone,he should be ready to hand it down. It's called political will. And in matter of this magnitude,casualties,no matter edge precision of any military intelligence,are bound to occurs. Evn the Americans apologises for such mistakes during military operations. Some innocent peopl are being affected. Without shading of blood,there would be no remission for sins. Gej should stand up and act decisively. Enough of this hollier than thou attitude. Obj has d charisma,the political will and that makes a president. He may be faulty on other issues and that could be his human sickness but let's give kudos to whom it's due to and stop blabbing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overview Of The Mining Sector Under President Buhari First Four Years / FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments / Taiwo Oyedele Recommends Suspension Of VAT On Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.