Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report (3538 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Tinubu Visits Crash Survivors. Comments On Aviation Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Blazay(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Gbawe:

First, you assume wrongly "I have been away for too long" now I am not "resident". What next? The local government I live in? I must say I find your witty style interesting in this place full of drab individuals. grin Your "Abati option" actually made me smile. Fortunately, we don't all have the same values even if the common assumption is that we do.

Not everyone makes choices because of avarice or a crude readiness to sacrifice character at the alter of financial reward. Not all Nigerians are materialistic or simplistically shallow enough to the extent everything boils down to "mo cheddar". I know that may be a concept too difficult for some Nigerians to accept.

I am only going by the information you are giving me, while I try to understand what you really mean from the kinds of threads you initiate on NL for the most part.

Yes, I assumed wrongly. . . No further questions really. I have all the answers I need. I read your writings all over NL and I just smile to myself.

But my perceptions are still valid.
Nigeria's problems and the main problems with NIGERIANS in general are of a supernatural nature.
Do you understand?

Have you ever stopped for one minute to find out why ALL the civil activists have suddenly become extinct in Nigeria and all over Africa for instance? Not unless you want to classify 'Dino Malaye' as one? grin
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Gbawe: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Blazay:

I am only going by the information you are giving me, while I try to understand what you really mean from the kinds of threads you initiate on NL for the most part.

Yes, I assumed wrongly. . . No further questions really. I have all the answers I need. I read your writings all over NL and I just smile to myself.

But my perceptions are still valid.
Nigeria's problems and the main problems with NIGERIANS in general are of a supernatural nature.
Do you understand?

Have you ever stopped for one minute to find out why ALL the civil activists have suddenly become extinct in Nigeria and all over Africa for instance? Not unless you want to classify 'Dino Malaye' as one? grin

Well, I never attempt to question anyone's belief system and I am happy to concede that you are entitled to your own opinion. My take is that issues have nothing to do with the supernatural. I think the problem is that too many Nigerians , currently, are inadequately evolved in ways that matter to how they are governed or led. They simply do not have the sophistication or basic pragmatism to be citizens that demand and ensure the most basic essence of decent governance is delivered.

Rather, they are distracted with considerations and frivolities that appeal to emotions, sentiments and bias. This tends to detract from what matters and nullify efforts to really arrest poor leadership wherever it is seen. You can even see examples here with some foaming at the mouth about Igbo this ethnic that.

Most times, I get your witty perspective even if it is delivered with dark humor and sarcasm - and I fully understand your pessimism about Nigeria. After all, it is only a madman that does things the same way, over and over again, yet expects change.
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Lasinoh: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gbawe:
[b]
Well, I never attempt to question anyone's belief system and I am happy to concede that you are entitled to your own opinion. My take is that issues have nothing to do with the supernatural. I think the problem is that too many Nigerians , currently, are inadequately evolved in ways that matter to how they are governed or led. They simply do not have the sophistication or basic pragmatism to be citizens that demand and ensure the most basic essence of decent governance is delivered.

Rather, they are distracted with considerations and frivolities that appeal to emotions, sentiments and bias. This tends to detract from what matters and nullify efforts to really arrest poor leadership wherever it is seen. You can even see examples here with some foaming at the mouth about Igbo this ethnic that.

Most times, I get your witty perspective even if it is delivered with dark humor and sarcasm - and I fully understand your pessimism about Nigeria. After all, it is only a madman that does things the same way, over and over again, yet expects change. [/b]

Thank you! kiss
I must admit that the Igbo menace is going to be the MAJOR albatross in the quest for socio-economic and spirtitual salvation in Nigeria. It was so in the beginning and it will be so in the end. Battling a purely evil demonic force in the form of a 'discontent' spirit living in the Nigerian body is the ultimate curse. We are dealing with a disease that has no known cure, and spreading malignantly as Nigeria waits for either timely or untimely death.

I am not pessimistic about Nigeria. Every pessimist sees the glass as half-EMPTY meaning half-full. A most flattering perspective bestowed on a TOTALLY SPIRITUALLY-DEFICIENT, LAWLESS AND CORRUPT ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA. Giving the power of prophesy. . .and I am not bluffing, I have totally written off Nigeria in it's entirety or as individual regions. The cancer has spread all over from Igboland. . . the spirit of discontent and distrust. kiss

There was a reason why I asked you if you lived in Nigeria. You have never bothered to look deep into the NIGERIAN soul. i mean ANY NIGERIAN SOUL. . . .You will understand why the situation is hopeless. Once again, this has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. . . .pure metaphysics or the laws of evolution at worst.

99.9% of Nigerians can never understand that. That only adds humilating insult to festering injury. The reason I always state that Nigeria's problems are spiritual. Do not confuse this with 'religiousity'. . .

When you are able to look DEEP within the Nigerian soul, not the physical world your senses can perceive. . . we can continue this discussion. YOU ARE NOT THERE YET. You only know of what you see. smiley

Thanks for indulging me. It was an absolute pleasure. As always. kiss
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by hercules07: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Balzac,

Abel give us some of those your normal terms jare, this erudite you is too much, I only hope we will have more discussions like this, Nigeria's problem is too tiring, I feel ashamed any time i fly into the country.
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Lasinoh: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Is there a 'Balzac' or 'Belzeebub' on this thread? cheesy
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Gbawe: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lasinoh:

Thank you! kiss
I must admit that the Igbo menace is going to be the MAJOR albatross in the quest for socio-economic and spirtitual salvation in Nigeria. It was so in the beginning and it will be so in the end. Battling a purely evil demonic force in the form of a 'discontent' spirit living in the Nigerian body is the ultimate curse. We are dealing with a disease that has no known cure, and spreading malignantly as Nigeria waits for either timely or untimely death.

I am not pessimistic about Nigeria. Every pessimist sees the glass as half-full instead of half empty. A most flattering perspective to bestow on a TOTALLY SPIRITALLY-DEFICIENT, LAWLESS AND CORRUPT ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA. Giving the power of prophesy. . .and I am not bluffing, I have totally written off Nigeria in it's entirety or as individual regions. The cancer has spread all over from Igboland. . . the spirit of discontent and distrust.

There was a reason why I asked you if you lived in Nigeria. You have never bothered to look deep into the NIGERIAN soul. You will understand why the situation is hopeless. Once again, this has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. . . .pure metaphysics or the laws of evolution at worst.

99.9% of Nigerians can never understand that. That only adds humilating insult to festering injury. The reason I always state that Nigeria's problems are spiritual. Do not confuse this with 'religiousity'. . .

When you are able to look DEEP within the Nigerian soul. . . we can continue this discussion. YOU ARE NOT THERE YET.

Thanks for indulging me. It was an absolute pleasure. As always. kiss

I kind of get your point. One of the things I always finding shocking and surreal is what Nigeria does to people. It is exactly like Nairaland in that respect. You will see well-educated, liberal, refined and erstwhile upright diasporan folks turn into lawless, corrupt, arrogant, uncouth and animal-like creatures once they are living in Nigeria.

One would have thought character should be basic to a man and the essence of his being to the extent he retains said character wherever he goes. The speed I have seen Nigeria change many diasporan , in a way, supports your assertion about the place. Of course the rude and insecure cretins will attack my observation but folks not into lying to themselves know the truth. I know many, many Nigerians who have moved back to Nigeria and the drastic transformation of some of them just makes me think "wow" !!!!
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by ow11(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^

My brother the situation tires me out. We are ruled by fraudsters and buffoons and Nigerians are gradually losing their brains. The intellect of some people shocks me repeatedly
Re: Aviation Sector Weak, Stagnant — Report by Lasinoh: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Gbawe:

[b]I kind of get your point. One of the things I always finding shocking and surreal is what Nigeria does to people.

[size=20pt]It is exactly like Nairaland in that respect. [/size]

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4746979052553470&pid=1.7&w=152&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

You will see well-educated, liberal, refined and erstwhile upright diasporan folks turn into lawless, corrupt, arrogant, uncouth and animal-like creatures once they are living in Nigeria.

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4746979052553470&pid=1.7&w=152&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

One would have thought character should be basic to a man and the essence of his being to the extent he retains said character wherever he goes.

The speed I have seen Nigeria change many diasporan , in a way, supports your assertion about the place. Of course the rude and insecure cretins will attack my observation but folks not into lying to themselves know the truth. I know many, many Nigerians who have moved back to Nigeria and the drastic transformation of some of them just makes me think "wow" !!!!

[/b]

100%
WOOOOW!!!!
I must say I underestimated you.
Now, you can see why I say the issue of Oduah and the Aviation sector is quite unworthy of analysis.

You understand perfectly. . . Sad news? 99.9% of Nigerians and NAIRALANDERS do not even grasp the surface, not to mention the subject matter. We all know why? WE ARE ALL OFFSPRINGS OF THE SAME EVIL BREED!
Can Satan cast out Satan? NEVER! kiss

Proud to be an American. . . .hard choice. But I can live with it. Nigeria is NOT a country, but a geographical location!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY, Gbawe.
You are one fine, decent and intellegent being.
You have made my year. . .not just my day.kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep / Former Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyesiegha Picks PDP Senatorial Form / Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.