Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep (3598 Views)

Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances / Presidency 2015, Igbos And The Search For A Bridge Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:24am On May 31, 2013
2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might even consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of Gold...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

4 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 11:51am On May 31, 2013
You are a true son of Igboland !!!
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2013
donroxy: You are a true son of Igboland !!!
Bro, the truth maybe bitter but it has to be said. I'm always ashamed when i see Igbos defending Jonathan on this Forum...meanwhile his kinsmen from the south south, just remain in the background and watch 'Igbos' defend their son for them. Since Jonathan's Election Scores of Igbos have been massacred in the North, have we ever pondered on why the Hausas dont attack Ijaws up north? Is it because there arent Ijaws up north? Far from it, the illiterate thugs up north attack igbos cos they think Jonathan is an Igbo man, not because he has 'Ebele' or 'Azikiwe' as his name...but because Igbos give him an unwavering support, something only your tribesmen can give you... I just hope it's not too late to redemn my people.

3 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dinachi(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2013
I have said repeatedly that supporting Jonathan will not protect strategic igbo interest but many of our people has joined to promote only Ijaw interest. It is when Jonathan leaves that we Igbos will realize how politicalky silly we have been. I pray it is not too late.

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of God...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

God bless you! Igbos are the most marginalizes people in Nigeria. I am Yoruba but I believe it's high time we elected an Igbo President. I opened up threads in the last two weeks about supporting an Igbo man for President, surprising many Igbos on this forum rejected the idea. I don't know why Igbos are blindly in support of Jonathan. As a matter of fact, some Igbos believe GEJ is now an Igbo by proxy because he calls himself Azikwe Ebele. Does he have those names on his birth certificate? He adopted those names for votes. Igbos are about to throw away their only chance of getting one of theirs as President. The moment Jonathan wins, power shifts back to the North for another 8 years or more. PDP power shif arrangement does not include Igbo man to be President or create a slot for Igbo Presidency. The power shift arrangement is between the core North and Southwest. Igbos wake up!

Sullivan Chime is a performer but due to his sickness he is not fit to lead at this time. Why the Igbos can't support one of your own? If a true Igbo man can't be President right now, why not VP and move up after 4-8 years. Rochas is your best option right now. He is your own and we should all support him.

Below are my posts about why Igbos should support a true Igbo man for President:

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate

https://www.nairaland.com/1293658/igbos-vote-governor-rochas-owelle
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2013
payless:

God bless you! Igbos are the most marginalizes people in Nigeria. I am Yoruba but I believe it's high time we elected an Igbo President. I opened up threads in the last two weeks about supporting an Igbo man for President, surprising many Igbos on this forum rejected the idea. I don't know why Igbos are blindly in support of Jonathan. As a matter of fact, some Igbos believe GEJ is now an Igbo by proxy because he calls himself Azikwe Ebele. Does he have those names on his birth certificate? He adopted those names for votes. Igbos are about to throw away their only chance of getting one of theirs as President. The moment Jonathan wins, power shifts back to the North for another 8 years or more. PDP power shif arrangement does not include Igbo man to be President or create a slot for Igbo Presidency. The power shift arrangement is between the core North and Southwest. Igbos wake up!

Sullivan Chime is a performer but due to his sickness he is not fit to lead at this time. Why the Igbos can't support one of your own? If a true Igbo man can't be President right now, why not VP and move up after 4-8 years. Rochas is your best option right now. He is your own and we should all support him.

Below are my posts about why Igbos should support a true Igbo man for President:

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate

https://www.nairaland.com/1293658/igbos-vote-governor-rochas-owelle
Thank you brother... I always find it difficult to believe that the yorubas are our 'Enemies' as most Igbos would like me to believe, otherwise they wouldnt harbour my people in such large numbers(The SW has the highest concentration of Igbos after Igboland). We Igbos are our own Enemy.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Geomac: 1:14pm On May 31, 2013
My father in-law always says 'GEJ is our son but i want an Igbo man to be the next President not just anybody from the eastern part of the country'
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Thank you brother... I always find it difficult to believe that the yorubas are our 'Enemies' as most Igbos would like me to believe, otherwise they wouldnt harbour my people in such large numbers(The SW has the highest concentration of Igbos after Igboland). We Igbos are our own Enemy.

We have some Yorubas who are not comfortable with Igbos but most Yorubas don't mind Igbos getting to the seat of power. The Yorubas who are not comfortable with Igbos are doing it because of disdain which Igbos display when they are dealing with Yorubas. You should understand this if you are constant in politics section. Yorubas are the closest friends to Igbos in Nigeria; not Hausa as many Igbos think. The Ijaws don't even like Igbos except when they need your votes.

You will be surprised to know that Yorubas are ready to work side by side with Igbos if you speak with one voice and nominate a man of integrity as President. Rochas, Ken Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, and many others fit the profile of Igbos who can lead this nation.

I just hope Igbos wake up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Raymondgabriel(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2013
Wel Supportin an Igbo man is a gud idea but definitely not contestin against GEJ. If an igbo man contests in 2015, it automatically hands power ova 2 APC because d eastern vote wil b divided btw d igbo man n GEJ. So we d igbos can wait til 2019. Ndi ugwu na ndi ofe mmanu choro i use uche anyi. Gudluk al d way!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Duru1(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of God...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.

You are one of Igbo that brought shame to Igbo land. If you were within a mile where financial interest was considered or changed hand for the support of Jonathan’s presidential bid by Igbo, nairaland forum would have looked to you as a congregation of moronic numbskulls. The readiness of certain Igbo peeps to jump onto financial crap or money changing hand for Igbo’s political support has instigated the labeling of Ndigbo as “do anything for money” while the reverse is actually the case. Why Ndigbo are not multibillionaires if money flows to them from any political hut in Nigeria? The rules and procedures have been motto of Ndigbo in political trades in Nigeria.

There are certain sections of Nigeria that are twisted out of political realism because since the civil war in Nigeria, they have been in power and march along the corridor of power with ease. It is apparently clear that 4years or possibly 8 years out power in Nigeria is not sitting well with them. If Jonathan’s next 4years in power will lead to disintegration of Nigeria, I say so it shall be.

I hate the idea that certain nincompoops navigate to this forum to announce they are Igbo before vomiting craps from their silly mouths. Nobody is stopping the intellectual midgets such as you from embarking on the so-called Igbo presidency. If you are slightly serious about the so-called Igbo presidency, you should distance your behind from nairaland forum.

Nigerian presidency is as hollow as wastepipe.

8 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 31, 2013
Raymond gabriel: Wel Supportin an Igbo man is a gud idea but definitely not contestin against GEJ. If an igbo man contests in 2015, it automatically hands power ova 2 APC because d eastern vote wil b divided btw d igbo man n GEJ. So we d igbos can wait til 2019. Ndi ugwu na ndi ofe mmanu choro i use uche anyi. Gudluk al d way!!!

If Jonathan wins in 2015, power goes back to the North in 2019. VP Sambo automatically becomes PDP nominee for 2019.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2013
Duru1:

You are one of Igbo that brought shame to Igbo land. If you were within a mile where financial interest was considered or changed hand for the support of Jonathan’s presidential bid by Igbo, nairaland forum would have looked to you as a congregation of moronic numbskulls. The readiness of certain Igbo peeps to jump onto financial crap or money changing hand for Igbo’s political support has instigated the labeling of Ndigbo as “do anything for money” while the reverse is actually the case. Why Ndigbo are not multibillionaires if money flows to them from any political hut in Nigeria? The rules and procedures have been motto of Ndigbo in political trades in Nigeria.

There are certain sections of Nigeria that are twisted out of political realism because since the civil war in Nigeria, they have been in power and march along the corridor of power with ease. It is apparently clear that 4years or possibly 8 years out power in Nigeria is not sitting well with them. If Jonathan’s next 4years in power will lead to disintegration of Nigeria, I say so it shall be.

I hate the idea that certain nincompoops navigate to this forum to announce they are Igbo before vomiting craps from their silly mouths. Nobody is stopping the intellectual midgets such as you from embarking on the so-called Igbo presidency. If you are slightly serious about the so-called Igbo presidency, you should distance your behind from nairaland forum.

Ijaw Clown on the loose...
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Ijaw Clown on the loose...

They will be here to call you all kinds of names in the book. You will be called names like traitor, sellout, fake Ibgo,...........
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2013
Son, Ndigbo have woken up and our choice for 2015 is His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan.

Anybody suggesting otherwise like payless only wants to break the support base of GEJ and such proposition is dead on arrival.

If the opposition care so much about a president of Igbo extraction, they can present an Igbo presidential candidate afterall, they have Ngige and Okorocha in their midst. Let them do that and then, we'll realign. Any thing short of that while clamouring for Igbo to dump Jonathan and pursue the presidency, is akin to crying more than the bereaved and we are not going to be hoodwinked again.

7 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by asha80(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2013
does igbo presidency guarantee infrastructural heaven for southeast?if yes the i am all for it but if not then it makes little or no sense to me.looking back a bit the north should have been heaven by now and ijawland is supposed to be witnessing infrastructural development unpreceedented but is that the case?

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Duru1(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Ijaw Clown on the loose...

You are more clownish than Ijo clown. Irredeemable lappers such as you have given Ndigbo bad name by dabbling into issue they practically know zero thing about. Have you received any money or even financial promise to support any candidature of non-Igbo? A person wonders how malnourished low life such as you arrived at conclusion that Ndigbo and Ohanaeze have settled for financial gains instead of the so-called Igbo presidency.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 31, 2013
Duru1:

Dede1 the big-grammar machine gun.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 31, 2013
payless:

If Jonathan wins in 2015, power goes back to the North in 2019. VP Sambo automatically becomes PDP nominee for 2019.
who told you gej is even going to win the 2015 pdp primary elections
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dinachi(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Son, Ndigbo have woken up and our choice for 2015 is His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan.

Anybody suggesting otherwise like payless only wants to break the support base of GEJ and such proposition is dead on arrival.

If the opposition care so much about a president of Igbo extraction, they can present an Igbo presidential candidate afterall, they have Ngige and Okorocha in their midst. Let them do that and then, we'll realign. Any thing short of that while clamouring for Igbo to dump Jonathan and pursue the presidency, is akin to crying more than the bereaved and we are not going to be hoodwinked again.
I dont want to call you a foolish fool, because your question should be why didnt the PDP present an Igbo man in their ticket if they really care about Igbos? Some Igbos here display embarrasing naivity when matters like this are involved. Pls go back to your shop, customers are waiting!

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2013
payless:

They will be here to call you all kinds of names in the book. You will be called names like traitor, sellout, fake Ibgo,...........
they have started already
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2013
Raymond gabriel: Wel Supportin an Igbo man is a gud idea but definitely not contestin against GEJ. If an igbo man contests in 2015, it automatically hands power ova 2 APC because d eastern vote wil b divided btw d igbo man n GEJ. So we d igbos can wait till ETERNITY. Ndi ugwu na ndi ofe mmanu choro i use uche anyi. Gudluk al d way!!!
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: does igbo presidency guarantee infrastructural heaven for southeast?if yes the i am all for it but if not then it makes little or no sense to me.looking back a bit the north should have been heaven by now and ijawland is supposed to be witnessing infrastructural development unpreceedented but is that the case?
Asha tell me about this 'Infrastructure' jonathan has brought to the South East, cos the last time i checked There's still no 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu Airport is only 'International' on paper. We still have the worst federal roads in the federation...Jonathan Is offering Boko haram Amnesty... Giving OPC multi billion naira contracts.. But he deems Uwazuruike fit for 'Prosecution'. The same Jonathan that promised Ezeife that he'll hand over to an Igbo man in 2015. Jeez! I could go on and on... My people are so irredeemable.(No offense meant)

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by CyberG: 2:21pm On May 31, 2013
Raymond gabriel: Wel Supportin an Igbo man is a gud idea but definitely not contestin against GEJ. If an igbo man contests in 2015, it automatically hands power ova 2 APC because d eastern vote wil b divided btw d igbo man n GEJ. So we d igbos can wait til 2019. Ndi ugwu na ndi ofe mmanu choro i use uche anyi. Gudluk al d way!!!

Even the moderators will REFUSE to notice your tribal attack, since they hold the same tribalist opinions as your loser self! Well, I only pity people who are even asking for ibo presidency on this forum, to what end when the same ibos end up insulting them?? People like the OP and sensible contributors should remain quiet and not let the secret out of the bag, you know? It's like when a proud man is destroying his life, thinking he knows everything! On one hand you want to tell him, maybe he takes a different path and does better but you also don't because he ends up insulting you for offering advice, like this looney has just done!

It is far better for people to keep quiet and tell the ibos anything, lest they discover the fraud that the retardeenic Ebele Azikiwe has pulled off them! grin grin
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2013
dinachi: I dont want to call you a foolish fool, because your question should be why didnt the PDP present an Igbo man in their ticket if they really care about Igbos? Some Igbos here display embarrasing naivity when matters like this are involved. Pls go back to your shop, customers are waiting!

I wouldn't want to say that you are a product of a leaking condom. I believe your father or at least an uncle of yours is qualified to contest for the presidency. You can ask them to pick a form and seek nomination.

Ndi sabo.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by touch4mony: 2:26pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=INNO18]2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave so to u apc will give Rochas presidental ticket, my dear Rochas na ashawo for has no sense of focus who what power by all means from pdp to apga to apc and and if they refuse to give me ticket he will go for sdp not knowing that sdp no dey exist again.pitching tent with ppl who has killed our kingsman in the north means his part of them we go soon remenber him.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Zonacom(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2013
Guy hw mbk? Hope say u no miss maths and physics lectures to write dis? Mr okerulu still dey show face dia?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2013
Zona.com:

Guy hw mbk? Hope say u no miss maths and physics lectures to write dis? Mr okerulu still dey show face dia?
Lol.... Okerulu still dey ooo. Y i go miss lectures for wetin na. Although i no dey offer maths likewise 80 percent of the students
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Asha tell me about this 'Infrastructure' jonathan has brought to the South East, cos the last time i checked There's still no 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu Airport is only 'International' on paper. We still have the worst federal roads in the federation...Jonathan Is offering Boko haram Amnesty... Giving OPC multi billion naira contracts.. But he deems Uwazuruike fit for 'Prosecution'. The same Jonathan that promised Ezeife that he'll hand over to an Igbo man in 2015. Jeez! I could go on and on... My people are so irredeemable.(No offense meant)

What was the state of Onitsha/Enugu road before Jonathan? What was the state of Onitsha/Owerri road before Jonathan? What was the state of Enugu/Port harcourt Express road before Jonathan? What was the state of the Enugu airport before Jonathan? What was the state of the Eastern rail line before Jonathan? When was the last time an Igbo person was Chief of Army staff? When was the last time you had 2 Igbo men as service chiefs at the same time? When was the last time you had Ndigbo heading; the Ministry of Finance, Securities and Exchange commission, Nigerian stock Exchange, Sovereign wealth fund, Asset Zmanagement Corporation of Nigeria and Debt Management office at the same time?

Son, shine your eye!! Muru anya ka azu. Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu na eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile (he who is surrounded by enemies is always vigilant)
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Son, Ndigbo have woken up and our choice for 2015 is His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara Jonathan.

I also support Rochas as President. Would you vote for him if nominated?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2013
lakhadimar: who told you gej is even going to win the 2015 pdp primary elections

No one knows the answer to that. Looking from thousands of miles away, It doesn't look that way.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by asha80(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Asha tell me about this 'Infrastructure' jonathan has brought to the South East, cos the last time i checked There's still no 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu Airport is only 'International' on paper. We still have the worst federal roads in the federation...Jonathan Is offering Boko haram Amnesty... Giving OPC multi billion naira contracts.. But he deems Uwazuruike fit for 'Prosecution'. The same Jonathan that promised Ezeife that he'll hand over to an Igbo man in 2015. Jeez! I could go on and on... My people are so irredeemable.(No offense meant)
end of his tenure would determine whether he has done well or not.you do not even seem to understand why i wrote what i wrote.you grew up in sokoto and i guess you know the north a bit well.can you give me one good reason why the north is still behind literacy wise and poverty wise despite being in power for up to 38years in power out of possible 50?why did their years in power not change their outlook except for the elites there?what really did obasanjo do for the west?my guy all what i am telling you is that having your kinsman in power does not guarantee upliftement of your region.by the way going back to whether gej has fullfilled his promises to the south east who is the minister of aviation?why has she not done a remarkable job in enugu or owerri?is she not igbo?abeg
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dinachi(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I wouldn't want to say that you are a product of a leaking condom. I believe your father or at least an uncle of yours is qualified to contest for the presidency. You can ask them to pick a form and seek nomination.

Ndi sabo.
Your childish allegiance to Ijaws make me laugh. I dont know whether it is fear or lack of respect for your own ethnic group. Maybe you believe that the Ijaws deserve it better than your own people. In all, your excuse for supporting GEJ against your own is nothing short of laughable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Proposal To Break Up Nigeria / Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari / Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.