Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip (1118 Views)

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! / How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by iyawo1005(f): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2008
My boyfriend's mum is planning a trip here(america) to see him for his graduation from graduate school.
The catch is, she does not want him to know, she wants to suprise him.
I am all for suprises and I think it is great but my boyfriend told me from the beginning if she
were to try and come without notice and I knew about it to make sure I tell him.
I am not sure what do because who I am to ruin a suprise between mum and son but at the same
time he is my boyfriend and I would rather not lie to him.

Any thoughts?!?
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2008
Don't tell him o. . . blood is thicker than water. . .and in the end, thee mother will end up despising you, and if you're thinking of going all the way with him. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed dnt tell him. . . a mother and son's bond is greater than a BF/GF bond o
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by ikamefa(f): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2008
so what is going to happen if she tell him? angry

abeg tell him! you are dating him and not the mummy tongue

if push comes to shove( or the shit hits the fan)

you both can pretend that she ( his mum) really surprised him , let him act as if he is really surprised on the day , he sees her shikena! grin grin cheesy
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by iyawo1005(f): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2008
Thanks for your thoughts.

@morenike09
Good idea about letting him act suprised, think i'll take your advice. He's a mummys boy so so hopefully he'll play along. Thanks again  wink grin
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by mamaput(f): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2008
you better hint him.
do you not know he may have something he wants to get rid off be4 the mum comes.
it can be something as harmless as an earring or an aschtray
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by stag: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2008
mamaput took it out of my mouth.hint him in a very indirect way.this way u stay on her side and have created an escape route out of blames he may later put to u. dont act like a sharpgal and tell him,his mom might spite u later(just dont take the taste out of the surprise). and be alert cos she may come earlier than she's telling u to surprise u too even though u know about d trip.
Re: Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip by ratiken(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2008
You have to be very careful on this because mums are good at spotting when their surprises are tampered with.

But if i were you, I'll tell him and I'll not tell him.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? / Wife Apologised To Husband Over Son’s Paternity / Child Abused By Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.