Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman (1225 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by ambrosini593(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2012
MAN: 1. you wake up each morning with erection and you don't know what to do if you don't have a wife/gf. 2. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife. 3. You have to act tough no matter your fears. 4. After buying a ring, you will need a woman to confirm whether you get married or not. 5. You spend millions to make your wedding a success, and your wife takes the glory. 5. You get money for housekeeping and you get to eat only dinner. 6. No matter the degree you have acquired in education, you lose your worth if you fail in bed. 7. You work hard to make a will for your wife and children. 8 you spend your hard earned money to put your children through and they grow up celebrating mothers day. WOMAN: 1. Baseless value in the society. 2. Cook, clean and take care of kids and man. 3. Pregnancy and labour pains. 4. Discrimination. 5. Sexual slave. 6. Can't pee standing up. 7. Suffers menstrual pains and menopause. 8. Has to get her hair done all the time. Add yours
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by k2039: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
OP should have been born hermaphrodite
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by ambrosini593(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012
k2039: OP should have been born hermaphrodite
. I dey laugh in french
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by Mynd44: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2012
So which one is good abeg?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by Dreystar(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2012
@OP.. I'm full of advantages. Don't know others live with disadvantages

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
The only thing I hate about being a guy is shaving. I hate shaving with passion. Fortunately I have a baby face. Still looking like a 15year old. Apart from that I luv being a guy in short if to say I was a female I would have done a sex change........

(1) (Reply)

Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! / Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? / Who Rules Thé Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.