Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! (5210 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Pakavy: how about f_uck-in b*itch?!
:/
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2012
exactly what show u the difference between a matured guy and an overgrown 5year old boy
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2012
i just laugh everytime i see a comment made by a nigerian guy mocking nigerian women...they seem to forget where their own mothers and sisters are from lmao...hai some men...its a damn shame
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by fukcwitme(f): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2012
A niggah shudnt call a bish fat or ugly b/c we b under alotta pressure 2 look good n wen a niggah tell us we fat or ugly, dat shyt make us feel bad. All bishes cant b super skinny n gorgeous like the damn media make all the models 2 b. If my a$$ could look like some tika sumpter or kat graham den I wud b happy but I gotta keep it kool wit wat I got. So niggahs needa learn 2 appreciate us females, we can't all b no victoria secret models.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by fairygeh(f): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i just laugh everytime i see a comment made by a nigerian guy mocking nigerian women...they seem to forget where their own mothers and sisters are from lmao...hai some men...its a damn shame
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
this his a true that u has say

Lolz na only nail and hammer fit correct this kind engrish.
grin
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by pleep(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2012
fukcwitme :
A niggah shudnt call a bish fat or ugly b/c we b under alotta pressure 2 look good n wen a niggah tell us we fat or ugly, dat shyt make us feel bad. All bishes cant b super skinny n gorgeous like the damn media make all the models 2 b. If my a$$ could look like some tika sumpter or kat graham den I wud b happy but I gotta keep it kool wit wat I got. So niggahs needa learn 2 appreciate us females, we can't all b no victoria secret models.
what if a nigga called you a bytch, would that be offensive? undecided
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by fukcwitme(f): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: what if a nigga called you a bytch, would that be offensive? undecided

No b/c I call myself a bish n my girlfriends I call bishes n I call my male friends niggahs. I dont mean it in no bad way.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Princess1982(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Those are commen sense things you shouldn't call anybody fat or ugly whether they are a man or a woman. If you can't pick out something nice to say about a person you shouldnt say anything at all. We are all Gods children no matter or size our looks.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2012
fukcwitme :
Love your guts! kiss wink
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Dreystar(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
FAT = She's Big, Bold and Beautiful

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Pakavy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
tomakint:
U can't prove the above statement! Real ladies will never take gutter languages from guys, irrespective of how well you might have spoilt her, get it? If she's a gutter babe, anything goes
certainly it cant b classically proovd but nid i say every lady has a price tag and no matter how real she is she bcomes apparent
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Pakavy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

This is a sad statement. And even sadder for any man that believes this. There is no dignified woman that would take that shiit.
My ex works in a multinational. Rich and handsome with no responsibilities as an only son who has rich siblings.
During the course of the relationship, he grew careless with his mouth.
Well, I kicked him to the curb, returning his gifts unused.

After nearly 2 years apart, he nearly blew off my phone this week and I was so mad because I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS. Guess he found out that the grass is not greener on the other side afterall.

Why dem send me go school? Why Baba God give me talent?

Money is not a new thing. And contentment I have in bales.
Mtschew!
is sadder dat most of ur eve sisters has brought such shame on rare gems lyk u..now dont go blah blah blah about stereotyping or generalizing
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Pakavy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
english with tears
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Omolola1: @ post

Loooooong hissss
@ Omolola 1 Looooooooooooogggg and passionnnnnaaattteeeeee kissssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
Kolade is that you? shocked shocked shocked The one and only First Class graduate in English Language from Patience Ebele Jonathan University (PEJU)! ***tomakint gives Kolade a standing ovation while sobbing***
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by lepasharon(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well,if a guy called me fat and ugly.ill just smile cos i know that doesnt apply to me cool
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by amyg(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
FAT = She's Big, Bold and Beautiful
UGLY = She's wonderfully made.
U r da bomb,anytime anywr

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.