Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names (10587 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Elections: Figures And My Thoughts / UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by tobounty(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2012
FASHOLA......FASHORO[b]FASHOLA......FASHORO[/b]FASHOLA......FASHORO
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Kassidy90(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Bankole-bank ole
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Jarus(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2012
AB$I:
na ur grammer we dey dodge make u no kill us
Kettle and pot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Jarus(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Patience - Umblerra, but it didn't start from Nairaland sha
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by yokiti: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Balkan: I know of Awo ole owo

I also know of Oju Iku for Ojukwu by Dayokanu I guess.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by achi4u(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2012
ojuiku=dayo_kanu
lolgrin
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by 360command: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2012
This thing wey una dey do , for some countries dem fit arrest you. Abeg, make una kno do make dem begin restructure various act under the indecent use of computer. 9ja is good . One can actually sit and type insultive words against its polititians. Gej and co, are u reading ?
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by victord1st: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2012
kwankwashoko.......no b me talk am o
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by victord1st: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2012
JEGA jaga and IWUruwuru inec tops
got it somwhere sha
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by otele(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
360command: This thing wey una dey do , for some countries dem fit arrest you. Abeg, make una kno do make dem begin restructure various act under the indecent use of computer. 9ja is good . One can actually sit and type insultive words against its polititians. Gej and co, are u reading ?

Make dem come arrest me for London now grin
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
KINGwax: and the worst part is i rarely see people use jonasatan of a thing. People are more comfortable with Jonathan, retardeen and shoeless president than whatever u're fighting for.
Bros, if u go collect loan patent a product wey no even go sell, na to use the remainin change wey remain file for bankruptcy be dt o!
Lmmaaaooo Na u know.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Guguru102(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pt Blank: Okonjo-Iweala-- Okonjo Wahala!
You didn't get it is (Okonjo Iweala--- Oko-njo Wahala)meaning Penis Dey Dance
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Guguru102(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Balkan:

Sharaaap! Mumu like you who anoited them? the judgement of God be upon you for saying that.

God will purnish you for saying he anoited them.
True Talk,no mind am.....
Even me sef wey anointed them,no say anything,that small thing con dey shout,Mr. Gbewudani
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by snthesis(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
omo alaro: I have read something like LIE Mohammed for A.C.N spokesman. It cracked me up.
patented, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Guguru102(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Word Opposite

Goodluck Ebele Jonthan--- Badluck Egbere Jolantern
Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu ---- Ajibole Bolenle Tinuoju
Olusegun Obasanjo ----- Olesegun Olesanjo

Still coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
PapaBrowne: These two get me cracked up till tomorrow.

From Jakumo. Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden

From Demdem: Retardeen.

1st2comm**t. grin grin

The bolded really got me cracked up,some peeps here are so funny.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by 360command: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
otele:

Make dem come arrest me for London now grin

Gej& co no fit arrest u for that side where u dey. But I dey sure say If your visa never expire, very soon , immigration go arrest you send u bak go 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Anyi3(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
A Mod who creates silly threads and puts it on front page is like a dry comedian laughing at his own dry jokes. This thread is too shallow to be on front page.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by donotbanme1: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9: u ppls shld nt kills yourslf on a names.

You have started it agains. Heei, i will ask you for ur first leavings cerfiticates.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Awoofawo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
I wondered why you people didn't included that flirting rich ALICO DAN-GOAT= Aluko Dangote
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by koruji(m): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2012
What about the insult of incompetence GEJ parades around the globe as if that is the best Nigerians could do?
He is simply reaping the reward for cronyism, avarice and general weakness.
And those countries that are in your mind are examples of what we don't want to be in Nigeria - exactly the reason to resist GEJ anyway possible.
I hope Aso Rock is reading - since they have lost touch with reality in there, maybe the rain of abuse & sometimes curses will wake them up to the fact that no ruler, no matter how powerful, no matter how will end up well if he treats his people like scum.
If nothing else, they live to see their efforts at keeping the people down come to nothing - that in itself is a big punishment.

360command: This thing wey una dey do , for some countries dem fit arrest you. Abeg, make una kno do make dem begin restructure various act under the indecent use of computer. 9ja is good . One can actually sit and type insultive words against its polititians. Gej and co, are u reading ?
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by koruji(m): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2012
And how did you know this?
I forgot:
they gathered egg-heads like you together,
read from the word of God,
put some spittle on your heads,
commanded you to dip into your pockets,
they expanded their churches and then their businesses,
they are flying around the world in jets arranging business deals with the agents of evil,
but to you - you in the same dilapidated state they met you minus a couple of thousand naira,
think they are "anointed men of God".

Check yourself - you have been had big time.

Treasured-Glory:
. These are anointed men of God; we need to be careful to avoid the judgement of God. Let God who has called and anointed them be their judge. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2012
Treasured-Glory:
. These are anointed men of God; we need to be careful to avoid the judgement of God. Let God who has called and anointed them be their judge. God bless you.

see anoda canon foda for the men-of-gosh!

Upper-class mor0n tongue
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by danjohn: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2012
kingoflag: Chei, I don die! You sef wan claim Atiku from me?

Naaaaaijjaaa!

I am not claiming anything. I am just giving examples of names I have heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport / Residents Of Gwoza Town Hold Eid Prayers For The First Time In 3 Years / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.