Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178208 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olayanju22(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
IF YOUARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A STATE PRINCIPAL AGENT TO A DULY REGISTERED LOTTERY COMPANY WITH ITS HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA.
OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY BE INTRESTED AND CAPABLE TOO.
DONT DULL. CALL ME ON 08158886667(MICHAEL
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
rawkoko: thanks gotten it, little really but it insightful
my brother that is all u need,i have done it b4 by d grace of God in lagos,it is not big head that determines insight,i dont want to burden u thats why is precise & little,it also saves me time,take it anywhere, that is d summary & conclusion of d whole matter,all d best,but remember snail biz is about patience or u go to d forest to get d ones u intend to sell.Hope to hear from u & also pls let me advice,he that has christ,c
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
@rawkoko, in continuation with what iam writing, he that has Christ can never give up,thats why He said-come unto me all that labor & are heavy laden & He said.he will give rest.no man can truely direct his path,except d MAKER show d way,EVEN IF ALL FAILS,GOD CANNOT FAIL.You will be great,just hold on HIM.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Gd morning, I believe family and biz is going on great, this morning I received an email from one Maggie Johnson, that I won 1 million pounds from Microsoft inc promo 2013 and was requested to send name, address, age etc. and just 1 week another email from aNother person and another email that I won 950,000 pounds from another competition from LG, pls i encourage fellow Nigerians to desist and stop giving the nation a bad name, therefore fellow nairalanders be warn and be observant of this unscrupulous individuals that choose this path of evil.as a caution, do not response to such mails and be careful of international calls(i receive lots of it),also do not allow greed to block your voice of reason, GODLINESS AND CONTENTMENT IS GREAT GAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
@op,thank you for the encouraging words you are given to Nigerians.pls,with 2 plots of land and capital of 2.3mil,what agric biz would u suggest to me.i am looking at pig,fish,goat,and plantain/vegetable farming.i am also considering transport biz.pls my brother help me clear my confusion.thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lawmann: @op,thank you for the encouraging words you are given to Nigerians.pls,with 2 plots of land and capital of 2.3mil,what agric biz would u suggest to me.i am looking at pig,fish,goat,and plantain/vegetable farming.i am also considering transport biz.pls my brother help me clear my confusion.thank you
the first question anyone aspiring to go into agric biz should answer, had already being answered i.e. the area of concentration you want to go into, you have already solved the issue of land, now the next question is the land you mentioned, is it secure(fenced, good neighbors etc.). the reason I mentioned neighbors is if it isn't fenced, barb wire, they can easily confront strangers lurking around, or in the alternative secure the front to restrict moment into the farm. with your 2.3million, you can do fishery ,pigs, goats and your vegetable conveniently, let me give you a simple analysis of how you might invest it, lets assume you start with 20 pigs for 5k each, goats start with 20 also(depending on size, lets say 5k),that's 200k,if the land aint yours it is best you use to use mobile tanks( plastics or foldable), cost varies, lets say you buy 240-270k mobile ponds to house 2000 fishes=440-470k in total(even we can still use the sum to be our concrete ponds, if that's your choose?), 2000 juveniles max 60k, fish enhancing equipment i.e filtration, aerators etc. 120k,totalling 620k-650k, feeding for 2000 max 520k(wisdom, u don't buy all at once, many supplement maggots,poultry waste etc,now u have spent 1.14m-1.17m
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
@lawmann, we have a balance of N1,160,000,water source can be sort out with 250k(it can be extremely less, depending on the land topography etc.)=N1.41m spent, structure for the animal I.e. goat and pig estimate 400k,total=N1.81m,with good juveniles 4 months, they will reach market size, max 4 and half. if your fishes is coming to Abuja, i believe it should be a minimum of N700 per kg
(those in Abuja fish farm biz can help give the current cost), that means in 5 months if Abuja u make at least N1.2m from fish sales, Ibadan 900k,lagos N1m(losses considered), drugs like 30k is sufficient(u might not need them),vegetable 100k is enough, u have 440k left, u can establish them in phrases, but u have to paid for consultancy and workers to monitor ,but u have change left, this is an estimate, depending on sources, location, topography etc., the feeding cost of the pigs will be conveniently taken care of, in 7 months u can sell your pigs for minimum of 22k each, u only need 2-3 males in 20(for either pig or goat),Try to buy your stock from at least 2-3 good farm to avoid inbreeding(it reduces quality of stock),so bro pigs are prolific and one can give birth to 14 at once, but what determines this will depend if they are fed well.so u can know how to plan your fund, but the calculation are not specifics, it is a guide,concerning transport biz, you can buy 4 golf 3 cars(don't buy the ones above 450k tokunbo),brand it as a car hire service, get good drivers with reputable guarantors, give them attractive, though not necessary expensive uniform. go around with proposals to companies, schools, banks etc to advertise your hire services,handbill 1000=8k,u still have at least 250k,if they make u 14k per day(20 days monthly= 280k,in 5 months u have N1.4m,to get real loyalty and cooperation from the driver, tell them at 1year they we own the car and pls fulfill it),by then u should have made N3.360m,with servicing, unexpected, lets say u made N2.7m,All the best(scrutinize the drivers well)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your time.God will bless you.pls,if i decide to concentrate on piggery and fish farming for now is it a wise decision.on piggery:1.can i start with pregnant pigs like 20? Or is it better to start with gilt like 25. 2.How do i do the fencing and d building ,so dat it wont cost much.3.Finally,can u recommend a reputable farm where i can buy a good breed?THEN on fish farming,i dont have any idea of how it is done.is it nt risky going into it.also,i am nt sure of a ready market.tanx and God bless u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lawmann: Thank you so much for your time.God will bless you.pls,if i decide to concentrate on piggery and fish farming for now is it a wise decision.on piggery:1.can i start with pregnant pigs like 20? Or is it better to start with gilt like 25. 2.How do i do the fencing and d building ,so dat it wont cost much.3.Finally,can u recommend a reputable farm where i can buy a good breed?THEN on fish farming,i dont have any idea of how it is done.is it nt risky going into it.also,i am nt sure of a ready market.tanx and God bless u.
THANK GOD, it is great if you can get pregnant sows(pigs), but which sensible farmer will want to dispose is pregnant sows(except for money),either way, it is good provided the seller had being taking good care of the sows or gilts, u can either use a bamboo to save cost, but it is better to use blocks and concrete, it is durable etc. fish farming isn't as risky as other animal farming system, even if you don't feed them for 3 weeks, they wont die, but only feed on max a few, you can travel and someone that only change your water, feed adequately(don't overfeed), can help manage it, if you choose, you can buy my manual(3k), I don't always fancy recommendation of farms, we have had cases of this very big farms, selling stocks that later has challenges, the question is where are you located, so I can see if I know farms in your territory, concerning the structure, 5-6 couch blocks is ok, u can use galvanize iron to do your inner partitioning, each pen should be steep a little so that it slides urine and waste water into a drain, the ground should not be smooth(to prevent the pigs from sliding),this can be achieved by using a broom to create a pattern that will prevent sliding, concerning sells, you can produce in phases and add value to it (packaged smoked fish, catfish crumbs etc.), but the most important is to do advert by word of mouth etc b4 harvest time(you create interest and awareness for your product at least from a month to harvest),but one thing with catfish is if you keep them for 3 years, as long as you can feed and they are good stock, they will continue growing)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2013
@op,good morning.my location is Anambra state.do u have manual on pig farming?tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Lawmann: @op,good morning.my location is Anambra state.do u have manual on pig farming?tanx
Good morning, I have manual on fish farming(hatchery and grow out)3k,poultry(layers and broilers),vegetables(uGu, efo, okra + extra on plantain)and pigs & goat farming(pigs and goats in 1 manual) N2,500 respectively, after payment and confirmation, you have the manual sent into your email within 5 minutes of payment confirmation, if multiple purchase, there is 20% discount, CONTACT 08035335647,ALAMU SOLOMON -LinkedIn and Facebook(Ceo excelsior integrated services ltd)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2013
I am looking for a credible partner/investor to expand my fish farm business. I am a man of integrity and experienced on the job. I have marked for the product.

Excelsious, this tread owner had sent me a farmer who had fishes but wanted buyers, by God's grace, her fishes were not enough for available customers.

My farm is located in Ikorodu, Lagos just in my personal compound of 3 bedroom bungalow with complete title document (c of O). This means that there is physical security of the farm (though security is of God), security of your investment and supervisory & better management.

Anyone willing to partner with me in so far that you are an honest person also, pls call me on 08025669642, 08135044012, or integrityfood@gmail.com.

Many people in this forum (NL) have met me personally like the woman whom we met in the course of selling her fish ( afromart), ararat etc.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @yugeekay, pls kindly forward the snail details I sent to u to jmksnails@yahoo.com and theopenkoko@yahoo.com,thanks sister I have to go for church service

kindly send to me also. Thanks integrityfood@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
integrityfood:

kindly send to me also. Thanks integrityfood@gmail.com
I already sent the snail detail I sent others
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
integrityfood: I am looking for a credible partner/investor to expand my fish farm business. I am a man of integrity and experienced on the job. I have marked for the product.

Excelsious, this tread owner had sent me a farmer who had fishes but wanted buyers, by God's grace, her fishes were not enough for available customers.

My farm is located in Ikorodu, Lagos just in my personal compound of 3 bedroom bungalow with complete title document (c of O). This means that there is physical security of the farm (though security is of God), security of your investment and supervisory & better management.

Anyone willing to partner with me in so far that you are an honest person also, pls call me on 08025669642, 08135044012, or integrityfood@gmail.com.

Many people in this forum (NL) have met me personally like the woman whom we met in the course of selling her fish ( afromart), ararat etc.
integrityfood, i believe u are fine, i will love to point out a thing or two for reference sake, africkmart is a person that claim to have fishes and you are someone that wanted to start smoking fishes(at that time with no fishes), to buttress this point followers of this thread can go to page 9 to confirm, also the business thread on (CATFISH FARMING-MY STORY-BUSINESS) page 6,7 ,January 16-18,21 as a reference point to all, I don't recommend people, specially when I haven't met any of u before, GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
@op,pls may i know what the pig manual contain?And also can u recommend a reputable pig farm where i cn buy a good and healthy breed.pls,i am stil afraid of going into fish farming coz of lack of knowledge and market.tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lawmann: @op,pls may i know what the pig manual contain?And also can u recommend a reputable pig farm where i cn buy a good and healthy breed.pls,i am stil afraid of going into fish farming coz of lack of knowledge and market.tanx
it contains practical insight of rearing a successful piggery, it isn't cumbersome, simple and straight forward, feeding, management etc. about recommending, precisely I take caution to that , but I know the guy that won future awards last year in agric is in the eastern part(piggery),there is obasanjo farm in otta, best farm in ogbomoso, folawiyo farm in oyo, even my surveyor has his in ogbomoso, so u can either enquire around u your location
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Can i move down to oyo or ogbomoso to buy?can u help me to buy a good and health breed.i am ready to pay for your time.tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: integrityfood, i believe u are fine, i will love to point out a thing or two for reference sake, africkmart is a person that claim to have fishes and you are someone that wanted to start smoking fishes(at that time with no fishes), to buttress this point followers of this thread can go to page 9 to confirm, also the business thread on (CATFISH FARMING-MY STORY-BUSINESS) page 6,7 ,January 16-18,21 as a reference point to all, I don't recommend people, specially when I haven't met any of u before, GOD BLESS

@ Excielsius:
I appeciate you for being nice to people. I hope you read my post very well. i did nt say you know and can guaranty me. i mentioned that you directed someone who had fish to sell and the deal was very well executed which the lady could attest to my effort. I could not do the smoking myself at that time but we try sourcing for buyers and she was very grateful. At least you directed someone to meet me and I dealt faithfully with the person. I have met Ararat who is an honest person too. Your comment is not bad just to put the records right cos integrity is had to earn and one little error its gone!!!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: I already sent the snail detail I sent others
You mean sent to me?? pls if you have I have not receive it yet you may kindly resend. Thanks. Again, the bio-filter and aerator you mention earlier, I need help on them pls.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lawmann: Can i move down to oyo or ogbomoso to buy?can u help me to buy a good and health breed.i am ready to pay for your time.tanx
buying isn't the problem, i can, by God's grace.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
integrityfood:
You mean sent to me?? pls if you have I have not receive it yet you may kindly resend. Thanks. Again, the bio-filter and aerator you mention earlier, I need help on them pls.
I will resend(note it is just anemail, but contains all you need to know about snail farming,it isn't like the fish manual I sent you), no problem, concerning the aerator or bio filter. what do you want?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
integrityfood:

@ Excielsius:
I appeciate you for being nice to people. I hope you read my post very well. i did nt say you know and can guaranty me. i mentioned that you directed someone who had fish to sell and the deal was very well executed which the lady could attest to my effort. I could not do the smoking myself at that time but we try sourcing for buyers and she was very grateful. At least you directed someone to meet me and I dealt faithfully with the person. I have met Ararat who is an honest person too. Your comment is not bad just to put the records right cos integrity is had to earn and one little error its gone!!!
we both need to set records straight, there is nothing I will gain from what I have written, but to guard things ,I remember a politician came to my dad when he was alive and when he came out, he said my dad had christen him as his candidate, on that stand he won the election(though my dad wasn't a politician, but is well respected even in death for his contribution to his people, state, nation) and whenever d man err, they run to my dad to complain. Hence from life events to us or others, life teaches us to guide the issues of life, ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2013
@op,good morning. please is it advisable to buy pigs in oyo and transport them to my farm?is it nt going to affect them?cn i get up to 160 growers in abt 2 farms u knw very well.please finally do u know how much it wil cost me to fence d 2 plots.cn u suggest to me a gud and cheap method of fencing the two plots?tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Lawmann: @op,good morning. please is it advisable to buy pigs in oyo and transport them to my farm?is it nt going to affect them?cn i get up to 160 growers in abt 2 farms u knw very well.please finally do u know how much it wil cost me to fence d 2 plots.cn u suggest to me a gud and cheap method of fencing the two plots?tanx
i already mentioned in my previous discuss with u that look for a farm around u,cost of fence,depends on size of plot,1500-2000 blocks to build a plot fence,to save cost do it as 4-6 couches and it clearly shows that any one that comes in had already trespass and a thief. get a brick layer to give you a quote
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @yugeekay and mokeju, today is a hectic day, dv after church tomorrow I will get time to send the info on snailery.@ lasunnaira,150k can start on a small scale, i believe you can either buy a freezer or check on fabricators to build a ice block making machine, but with the varying costing normally advertise for an ice block making machine, i guess quality freezer will be the reasonable option. Consider the following, light to run the machine, demand or market of the products in your choice of siting it, is there any competitor and do u have the insight on how u will share part of the available or ready customer i.e ideas on how to compete favorable with existing ones (if any).150k is money, u can start something
Many thanks bro! I could't get back to nairaland since last week cos of an assignment from my present job. I really appreciate ur advice. The market is already hungry for the product. My problem is how to manage the 150k for start. Do u know of an ice block making machine I can purchase in which I will still have some money left for a standard generator to power it.,or which kind of freezer is quality that I can start with?  cos every freezer I know in Nigeria market will require a 24hrs non stop PHCN light to give u a solid ice block. Once again, many thanks and GOD bless u sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lasunnaira:
Many thanks bro! I could't get back to nairaland since last week cos of an assignment from my present job. I really appreciate ur advice. The market is already hungry for the product. My problem is how to manage the 150k for start. Do u know of an ice block making machine I can purchase in which I will still have some money left for a standard generator to power it.,or which kind of freezer is quality that I can start with?  cos every freezer I know in Nigeria market will require a 24hrs non stop PHCN light to give u a solid ice block. Once again, many thanks and GOD bless u sir. 
the iceblock machines is preferable, check guardian, I do see a lot being advertise in it, but mostly on the high side in relation to the available fund, but I will advise that u ask if any fabricator can assist(most of them is being fabricated)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thank u sir, wot do u mean by fabricator?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lasunnaira: Thank u sir, wot do u mean by fabricator?
every imported machine can be re- created in Nigeria, whether a nylon cutting machine, aerator, stabilizer , inverter etc, but the imported ones are durable, better guaranteed and works efficiently.so those that construct machines are called fabricators. There are imported ice block machines and those constructed within the country, Technoquip fabricates lots of machines(I don't know if they fabricate ice block machines),they are along isheri-ikotun rd in lagos, any there are many more around, alternatively I believe if you discuss with those that build cold room, they could help( I cant guarantee anyone), hence do more enquire around you to get the best. ALSO DO NOT GIVE ANY ONE FUNDS, LET HIM SHOW YOU HIS CLIENTS, ALSO VISIT AN ENQUIRE AND TEST IT TO BE SURE WHAT HE SAYS IS VALID.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lasunnaira(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Good morning sir, I'm very grateful. I'll get back to u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Lasunnaira: Good morning sir, I'm very grateful. I'll get back to u.
God morning, Thank God, anytime.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaybest1: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
sir, happy new week.please i need a clarification on this issue
Dec 24th 2012, i tried to cross my pig so introduce Boer to her.
afetr a week i.e 2 January the boer was taken to anoda sow in anoda firm.
this 2nd sow gave birth on Fri 19th last week.
but my sow i i guess has crossed on Dec 27 2012, is yet to deliver.
From my caculation the one that has born the gestation is not up to 114days
and my is 117 now yet to born. what could be the cause.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.