Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178585 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2013
uboma:

Thank you brother. I will start small and grow from there. I am planning to start in June during my annual leave. I will surely keep you posted.
THANK GOD,The Lord prosper u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by azpekuliar: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nice thread. smiley
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
happy palm sunday,if u hav being raising broilers & cockerel towards d easter period,if they are much & u dont know how to sell them,i will advise u start to network with cooperative society in businesses,institutions to sell to their staff,also u can meet market women(but collect yr money,they are not good guarantee for credit purchase) & anoda way is discuss with friends,church members etc,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
for those interesting in having any of my manual,after payment,u receive d manual in yr email.i wont send d manual b4 payment again,because some choose to be dishonest,i also want to encourage that u join association of relevant biz u want to do,it helps to network,i just left a seminar on leadership here in ibadan & since no man is all knowing,u always gain something
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Easter,Jesus is Lord.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
i blieve u had a great good friday,i never knew kilishi is being produce enmass in south west.in case u are interested in repackaging kilishi,u can get it at d abbattoir area in bodija
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by healthlife(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2013
You can become a Swissgarde distributor/retailer for N15,000 maximum and earn huge income monthly. Swissgarde offers a wide range of effective health and beauty products with nutritional and herbal extracts.The average profit margin per unit product is really attractive and the commissions are really amazing. You can earn as much hundreds of thousands to a million monthly over time in this business.
For more details you can email me on info@swissgardedistributor.com or call 08023467737 or visit www.healthandnature.yolasite.com/start-your-business.php
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
The first quarter of 2013 is almost up,but in business,what really count is how u go in & what u put in place ie d insight etc,but remember d time is always ticking
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2013
HAPPY EASTER,JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Welcome to d second quarter of 2013,first lets thank God for d priviledge,now to biz,i want to share some examples that might had prevented u from starting yours & what might still want to stand as a barrier,first over analysing can hinder any startup-no biz started perfect,dell started in a garage,fb from a dorm.another is talking too much without action,asking advise from those that are negatively minded,believing capital is all
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lekank: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
CONSTRUCTED CHICKEN HOUSE FOR RENT... SPACE FOE EXPANSION... WATER AND ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE...PIN 30FC66CF OR CALL 08032588307... LOCATED AT IKOTUN... ABARANJE TO BE PRECISE...CAN TAKE UP TO 100 BIRDS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
for those calling me from abuja & his environ,dv i will be in abuja for few days & if u have need for sharing of ideas,we can meet & discuss on some that had already being posted or fresh ones dv.God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:38am On Apr 03, 2013
lutha u can send yr message to my email solomonsgn@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2013
hmm abuja is improving everytime,but am not here to praise anyone,but lets appreciate d ones creating d masterpiece.But what i want to share here is apart fr consultancy,travelling,branding etc i do,i look out for innovatn & let me share d concept i observe from a block industry.their blocks are packaged on crates,made of granite & branded.follow this post to c how it can yr biz
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
from my earlier post in the morning in reference to the block industry i saw in abuja,in any business you do,innovation and quality is key to get success.using the block company as an example,where many focus on selling unit blocks,this company choose to sell their blocks in crates of multiples of 20 or 30 blocks,used granite to replace sand and what is important to note is if u have quality product,u automatically attract value clients.Therefore for people saying their products aint having market,pls lets learn to add better value than our competitors,also be distinct eg porsche, bentley and other high class brands had distinct themselves, moreso inspite of their high cost,valuable clients will always buy brands.Hence learn to brand your products(if its not quality,its will have a great negative result).All the best.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kaceei: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, how do I get ur manuals. My email is kaceei@yahoo.co.uk. I understand its not free so send me details on how to get them.

Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2013
kaceei: @excelsiorfarm, how do I get ur manuals. My email is kaceei@yahoo.co.uk. I understand its not free so send me details on how to get them.

Thanks
i sent u an email,my numbers are 08035335647 & 08028919405,am on fb & linkedin,name Alamu Solomon
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
anyone that trains or into paint making in enugu should contact me,someone needs yr services,mail yr details
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by madegbola: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced for your finaancial breakthrough is here, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chiboy11(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced for your finaancial breakthrough is here, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)

THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ madegbola, pls defend the allegation and chiboy11 pls give us details. For those aspiring to import one item or the other pls go to dhgate.com, check what u want, check the feedback from those company you choose to do biz with and easily you can import and if u can write creatively createspace.com is a place you can start making money globally, u can also have your website and connect to adsense or adword and be paid by google or alternatively start a blog but I believe Linda Ikeji will be a good source to give you the know-how, hence know what online biz to do so you don't get burn, God bless

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by SIMPLIFIED(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pls, i need info on how to start printing: (i dnt a p press,) where to buy materials(jotters, flyers, posters for printing, how to make a deal with d person who has d ppress etc. Nd pls ur fbk id has numerous acct which of dem is urs@ op.tanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
SIMPLIFIED: Pls, i need info on how to start printing: (i dnt a p press,) where to buy materials(jotters, flyers, posters for printing, how to make a deal with d person who has d ppress etc. Nd pls ur fbk id has numerous acct which of dem is urs@ op.tanks
my facebook only has one account i.e. ALAMU SOLOMON Ceo Excelsoir integrated services limited. check the profile and pic in blue native and is the same pic on my linkedin. for the printing, u don't really need a press, all u do is leverage with or on those that have one, u don't buy anything, it is when there is a demand, you do the work and basically the printer does all the work, making a deal isn't the issue first, the important aspect is getting someone(printer) with experience, truth and must be able to interpret details. when u find such discuss on pricing and from that point u know how to cost your intended client, ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Mekusdiba(m): 3:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Looking for mobile parts distributors/importers?
buy china and original phone parts and accessories holesales. Contact me on 07030169765 at very affordable price. ShopA55 Alaba international
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lutha: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, please check your e-mail box.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
lutha: @excelsiorfarm, please check your e-mail box.
I just read your mail and I have replied you, GOD IS FAITHFUL
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by mitnick(m): 1:27am On Apr 08, 2013
For the piggery aspect. Which state can one sell to or who are the major buyers in Nigeria.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:51am On Apr 08, 2013
mitnick: For the piggery aspect. Which state can one sell to or who are the major buyers in Nigeria.
the easterners consume more pigs than other section of the nation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chiboy11(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the easterners consume more pigs than other section of the nation
Enugu alone consume more dan d 6 SW states
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
in reference to the discuss on pig consumption, what I will want to add is if u have the product, irrespective of your location, clients will come to u, aim presently in Abuja and from little research, most of the food items is brought in from far and I can also attest to it with my experience with fingerlings production, hence your concern should be produce quality products, sell at a reasonable price and more importantly delegate the production timing i.e. if you have funds to produce 10000 maybe fishes or whatsoever to market time in June, instead of killing yourself over how to market that volume, why not make them into sequence i.e. by June 2500, July 2500, august 2500 and September 2500 to market respectively, it reduces the stress of selling and also make you have consistent supply. Business also is about timing to succeed, ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
i blieve u are having a great day,if not,dont worry,challenges will fade away & having FAITH with vision will always do it.a woodpecker with consistency & focus will bore a hole even in d hardest of tree bark.lets share why u need FAITH to succeed,whether at work,business or home.i will choose d letters one after d other to drive home my point.Do be deceived,it is faith that keeps alive.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
in reference to our FAITH talk,your question might be,what has faith got to do with biz?A lot,it is even by faith u sit on your chair & by faith u stand on d ground(though it look common).F here stands for focus,to succeed in life or biz,it is essential.i know people that came out of school with third class that are now PHD holders(meaning d initial challenge didnt stop their goal).even a prof that taught me in school also got such grade,whereas is colleague that got first class was a mister & under him wh

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.