Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178262 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
lord_mayor: Thanks @excelsior
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
henrimoto: @ exclesiorfarm. U HAVE BEEN A LIGHT, AND A FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE TO MANY. 'MONEY, THEY SAY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS.' BUT THERE' RE CERTAIN THINGS MONEY ALONE CAN'T GET 4 U IN THIS PRESENT LIFE. BUT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL CONTINUE 2 GIVE U DAT WHICH MONEY AND MAN CANN'T GET 4 U. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP AND SUSTAIN U 4 US 2 BENEFIT FROM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! AND MANNY HAPPY RETURNS.
AMEN,GREAT WORDS,AM INDEED GRATEFUL,THANKS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Egomah: Your RED lettered day cannot pass unnoticed, cause you are indeed very special.
Happy Birthday Sir. God will continue to bless you and your family.
I know you must have completed the amount of copies you want to give out, but if not I'd L♥√ع to have a copy too sire. My email is vivalopezy@yahoo.com
Cheers and God bless
THANK GOD,i sent u pigs & goat farming manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
my name is ofili michael onyeka.
for s many years i have searched for a meaningful means of earning online,and i came across so many business online.
the truth there is that one has to be ready and focus before he/she can earn ,money online.
i am into blogging and also a website designer,
i do website for schools.church.companies etc
check out my website www.nairaguide.com

mainly i edit blogs for bloggers.
check out these blogs and see a very big difference with yours if you are a blogger.
www.lawalonline.,com
www.oureguide..com
www.irienebooks..com
www.nairaguide..com
www.neutralpowerengineer..com
etc......

you can contact me today for your own blog to be edited 08039710459
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks so much excelsior.I'll be expecting your reply soonest
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
koolsammie: Thanks so much excelsior.I'll be expecting your reply soonest
THANK GOD, i already sent you an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Originalsly: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2013
To Excelsiorfarm...H a p p y B i r t h d a y... may health and strength be with you always and may you continue to freely shower us with knowledge from your well of experience."A man is as old as he feels"...stay blessed!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrimoto(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @masterplanner ,which of d products? let me give u an example- last week in bodija market there was arguing about vegetables(due to demand & no şupply) & i waş told an agric meeting done this morning in a state(dont worry i choose not to write d state) that they advise their extension officers to enforce that their farmers go & start planting vegetables that they will made a löt of money.Interesting as it is because this had been their since time memorial that it will be so(dry season vegetable will always be expensive).
@ excelsiorfarm. gud morning sir! my area of interest in farming is on vegetables and plantain plaintation. (2) i am interested to know d state u 're talking about in d above comment. which state is dat sir? (3) which part of ogun state can u advice 4 farming, and also has advantage of nearness to lagos 4 easy transportation and marketing. here is my mail sir. henrimoto@rocketmail.com. thank u sir!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD, i already sent you an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bobojoshua(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Gd mornin all,i blieve family & biz is working great?D LORD IS FAITHFUL.Today & always i appreciate God for His Mercies,Love,Kindness & Unfailing Faithfulness.As i celebrate d beginning of a new year,i also want to share His Help by giving out.TO D GLORY OF GOD ALONE,D first twelve people that sends their email addresses will be given FREE MANUALS on fish farming,vegetable farming,poultry with pigs & goats farming.PLS NOTE ONLY 3 EACH i.e send email with type of manual,hence if a type is filled,choose anoda
1.vegetable farming and fish farming to joshuajonathan97@gmail.com HBD SIR.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2013
@op,d vegetable manual u send to me was nt clear wen i opened it.pls,wat is d problem?cn u send another copy to me?nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Originalsly: To Excelsiorfarm...H a p p y B i r t h d a y... may health and strength be with you always and may you continue to freely shower us with knowledge from your well of experience."A man is as old as he feels"...stay blessed!
Amen sir,thanks & God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
henrimoto: @ excelsiorfarm. gud morning sir! my area of interest in farming is on vegetables and plantain plaintation. (2) i am interested to know d state u 're talking about in d above comment. which state is dat sir? (3) which part of ogun state can u advice 4 farming, and also has advantage of nearness to lagos 4 easy transportation and marketing. here is my mail sir. henrimoto@rocketmail.com. thank u sir!
d state in question,is oyo state,ibadan to be precise.there is no where u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
bobojoshua: 1.vegetable farming and fish farming to joshuajonathan97@gmail.com HBD SIR.
Thanks for d birthday greeting,i have given beyond my promise, accept this apology,maybe you be part of it next time,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
@henrimoto
excelsiorfarm: d state in question,is oyo state,ibadan to be precise.there is no where u
cannot do your agric,all u need is change topography of an area to suit your purpose and get improve seeds to achieve it eg Isreal.Ogun is good,so also is any state
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lawmann: @op,d vegetable manual u send to me was nt clear wen i opened it.pls,wat is d problem?cn u send another copy to me?nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com
follow d instruction sent,it is d same vegetable manual i sent to others too,let it load & i will resend,dont worry
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrimoto(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lawmann: @op,d vegetable manual u send to me was nt clear wen i opened it.pls,wat is d problem?cn u send another copy to me?nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com
@ lawmann, pls, can u send d vegetable manual dat is nt clear in ur e-box into my emailbox: henrimoto@rockmail.com dont worry, when it gets 2 my e-box, it will b clear. (as long as d manual opens). u 're lucky 2 ve one, a lot did nt even collect any manual. at all
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrimoto(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
excelsiorfarm: d state in question,is oyo state,ibadan to be precise.there is no where u
@ excelsiorfarm. thank u 4 dis reply. it's worth one million ! (naira, dollars or pounds). which one do prefer sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
henrimoto: @ excelsiorfarm. thank u 4 dis reply. it's worth one million ! (naira, dollars or pounds). which one do prefer sir?
GIVE GLORY TO GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank you so very much sir. God bless you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Egomah: Thank you so very much sir. God bless you
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
i resent d vegetable manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hey how are you?i have beeing following your post and I'm impress I was the girl that called you dis morning dat I need all your manual and bonus .plz can you still reduced the price for me ?please nairalander help me beg him,I wan to use it for training I also wanT to know if I followed it to other people will it require password if incase I want to sell
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
merit12: Hey how are you?i have beeing following your post and I'm impress I was the girl that called you dis morning dat I need all your manual and bonus .plz can you still reduced the price for me ?please nairalander help me beg him,I wan to use it for training I also wanT to know if I followed it to other people will it require password if incase I want to sell
interesting,u are going to sell,no problem,yet i offer u barely 66.67% of d actual cost of d 4 manuals.what esle should i do
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
@merit12
excelsiorfarm: interesting,u are going to sell,no problem,yet i offer u barely 66.67% of d actual cost of d 4 manuals.what esle should i do
?moreso u know i aint given out a franchise,aside that i need u to identify your self,am Alamu Solomon on facebk & linkedin.u know a good name is better than silver & Gold.how do u intend to sell?(dont worry iam not interested in yr proceeds,am interested on how d activity wont soil or affect -vely),GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
THE CATFISH PRACTICAL HATCHERY TRAINING IS COMING UP IN 6DAYS TIME DV IN BODIJA IBADAN,CALL 08035335647 FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
@op,i av seen it.God bless you.@henrimoto,what is wrong with you?Did i talk to you?well,i dont blame you.Even kids nw have access to d internet.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by merit12(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
hey solomon alamu,how can i identify you on facebook,what are you putting on dress?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
merit12: hey solomon alamu,how can i identify you on facebook,what are you putting on dress?
go to linkedin,twitter(am in blue guinea) & d same pic is used on facebk,CEO Excelsior integrated services ltd,from oyo(ogbomoso),lautech graduate-B.tech Agronomy,F.G.C ogbomoso ex-student,thats enough info to identify me
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy Sunday, this week you have the opportunity to learn how to start your own catfish hatchery, with what you have, where you are. This opportunity is coming up in Bodija, Ibadan
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by emailguru: 2:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Faith is what keeps you going when challenges come up. Faith is the strongest tool you need to succeed in any venture. Even when know one gives you a chance to succeed, what you need is faith to carry on. The question you may have in your mind now is how to develop faith?

Let me know if you really desire to develop faith...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by maxibrainz: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2013
MTN magic sim settings that you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC is now available, you can also use it to ping on your blackberry phone. Etisalat magic sim settings is also available which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC and you can also use it to ping your BB. Special one for all BB users free subscription is now available if you need any of them send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.