Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178379 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2013
@excelsiofarm I av been busy all ds while planning on hw to start my farm in Ogbomoso. I just finished reviewin ur manual on catfish farming ds morning. It is really nice and helpful bt not dt elaborate i.e the hatching process shd have been supported with pictures just as u showed diff pictures of ponds.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: day old is good,if u can manage & vaccinate as at when due,most vet doctor have d timetable,but u must wait 16-18wks for first egg,at times 20-22Wks.point of lay,like d former,good & risky,if d seller isnt honest with medicatn,u already hav a problem,they lay frm1 to 2 to 4Wks of purchase.

Thanks so much. will like to begin with day old, so i can get full knowledge of the entire process.i belive if get a clear picture of how to manage day olds to maturity, point of lay wont be a problem. 20-22weeks, thats 5month.

what would you advise, to run test and learn on my own, how many day old should i begin with?.

another question i want to ask is, base on my financial status, i have just N250k to begin with and tinking of starting with 100 birds.now my question is, by the point of lay or day old mature and begin to lay, how many egg is each of the bird expected to lay per day and for how long?

i want to know if ROI for 100birds is worth it or not, or maybe i should just wait till am able to save more money. thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Thanks so much. will like to begin with day old, so i can get full knowledge of the entire process.i belive if get a clear picture of how to manage day olds to maturity, point of lay wont be a problem. 20-22weeks, thats 5month.

what would you advise, to run test and learn on my own, how many day old should i begin with?.

another question i want to ask is, base on my financial status, i have just N250k to begin with and tinking of starting with 100 birds.now my question is, by the point of lay or day old mature and begin to lay, how many egg is each of the bird expected to lay per day and for how long?

i want to know if ROI for 100birds is worth it or not, or maybe i should just wait till am able to save more money. thanks
if 100 birds, there is possibility that none will die, i raised 400 in two rooms and lost nothing, had the lantern to keep them warm, gave vaccine as at when due, changed contaminated water regularly, do not give wet feeds and if they pour water, he it quickly, it is cheaper at the long run than buying point of lay(if u can wait),cover the ground with dried sawdust and change regularly(a week or 2,depending on the state, always remove wet sawdust),depending on how good, you can get on average 63-65 eggs daily(some days it peaks to 80 and less)i.e. why I said on average. your 250k is more than enough and you cant spend 90k after u have your structure and cages, ALL THE BEST. Talk with a vet, he could assist u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2013
omode2: @excelsiofarm I av been busy all ds while planning on hw to start my farm in Ogbomoso. I just finished reviewin ur manual on catfish farming ds morning. It is really nice and helpful bt not dt elaborate i.e the hatching process shd have been supported with pictures just as u showed diff pictures of ponds.
raising grow out and the most essential of fish farming had already being made simple in the manual, if you are patience enough and read with graphic pic of the hatching section, you don't need to even ask, because many had gone ahead to use it and start hatchery, you can go see in a real training, though I know many might not like this, but send your email so I can send you a vid that starts from the stripping and ask me questions, are u from ogbomoso?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by williamiso(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
THEY LIVE YOU EARN PROGRAM..... LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM HOW IT WORKS WITH JUST FIFTY DOLLAR ($50).

BE A MILLIONAIRE BY HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGE

Life throws various opportunities at our doorsteps daily. Some take hold of it while others let it slip by.
Which category do you belong?

The Life Changers Group is a Group of Compassionate Individuals from different countries that came together to work as a team with the objectives of reducing the rate of unemployment,empowering people that are constrained financially in their interested area of business,etc,but mainly to reduce to its bearest minimal the suffering of the less privilege Globally through our online generic board breaking platform.

This Online Business equips member(s) financially and provides them with the opportunity to have a steady growing source of income.giving member a unique feature of earning a standard living and changing a life(The Life of a less privilege).

The importance of financial empowerment cannot be over-emphasized.TLCG provides answers to your numerous financial challenges and puzzles.

To register for this wonderful opportunity visit www.lifechangersgroup.com and register using "RichPrince" as your sponsor I.D. and to be a full member you are to activate the account with just fifty us dollar($50) or call 2348033269173 for further details

Thank You for being a part of this program your effort enables us to continue to make a difference in people's lives

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Manweysabi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Boss,
Have been following this thread like twitter for long. Seems like i'll settle for catfish.
Kindly send the manual for fish pond
Perhaps, video for your hatchery training.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Manweysabi: Boss,
Have been following this thread like twitter for long. Seems like i'll settle for catfish.
Kindly send the manual for fish pond
Perhaps, video for your hatchery training.
Thanks and God bless.
first am not your boss, am just a brother like you, nothing more. the manual is for sale, but send your email. i have said am not given out for free again, people use and value what they pay for, expecting your email, if you have sent it before, resend because I don't keep emails,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: raising grow out and the most essential of fish farming had already being made simple in the manual, if you are patience enough and read with graphic pic of the hatching section, you don't need to even ask, because many had gone ahead to use it and start hatchery, you can go see in a real training, though I know many might not like this, but send your email so I can send you a vid that starts from the stripping and ask me questions, are u from ogbomoso?
Am not frm Ogbomoso bt schooled there its an ideal place to start farmin due to low level of risk when compared to Lagos where u can b duped coupled wt few farming spaces.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
omode2: Am not frm Ogbomoso bt schooled there its an ideal place to start farmin due to low level of risk when compared to Lagos where u can b duped coupled wt few farming spaces.
send yr email for vid from stripping(as recorded by one of d last trainee)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrimoto(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
omode2: Am not frm Ogbomoso bt schooled there its an ideal place to start farmin due to low level of risk when compared to Lagos where u can b duped coupled wt few farming spaces.
@omode2. pls, what is d land acquisition in ogbomoso like ? in terms of leasing a land, and total buying.., what is d minimal price range? 4rm ogbomoso 2 ibadan, how many minutes or hours drive? how hospitable are d villages in ogbomoso?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if 100 birds, there is possibility that none will die, i raised 400 in two rooms and lost nothing, had the lantern to keep them warm, gave vaccine as at when due, changed contaminated water regularly, do not give wet feeds and if they pour water, he it quickly, it is cheaper at the long run than buying point of lay(if u can wait),cover the ground with dried sawdust and change regularly(a week or 2,depending on the state, always remove wet sawdust),depending on how good, you can get on average 63-65 eggs daily(some days it peaks to 80 and less)i.e. why I said on average. your 250k is more than enough and you cant spend 90k after u have your structure and cages, ALL THE BEST. Talk with a vet, he could assist u

tnx for the infos
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
The business that can give you meaningful income flow is to go into animal husbandry -pig rearing to be precised
What you just need is to get 2 female and a male animal as a start and within a year you start making your money.
You can either start breeding or sell live animals.
You continue making your money and if you are diligent and give proper management,you.start earning your millions within years.
For more info contact Mr. Gbenga
08101148992 or 01-7910494 or email yusyffgbenga@gmail.com or like us in www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
How much can i get a three-month old pig in Ibadan?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2013
henrimoto: @omode2. pls, what is d land acquisition in ogbomoso like ? in terms of leasing a land, and total buying.., what is d minimal price range? 4rm ogbomoso 2 ibadan, how many minutes or hours drive? how hospitable are d villages in ogbomoso?
I cant really give a price because land varies frm place to place depending on d location and proximity to d town or a developing areas. This are questns dt can be answered by land agents. wt am just tryin to say is dt its much beta than what we av in Lagos. Its less than two hours drive frm Ibadan and d ppl are ok.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: send yr email for vid from stripping(as recorded by one of d last trainee)
lekelee20@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
omode2: lekelee20@gmail.com
sent d vid
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
koolsammie: How much can i get a three-month old pig in Ibadan?
N250-N300 PER KG(LIVE WEIGHT)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by feflo: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
You can now harness the power of the sun by using this handy and PORTABLE SOLAR DEVICE.
With this you can charge all models of phone and also light up your room.
It comes with the solar panel for charging up the device and can last up to eight hours when fully
charged. You do not need PHCN at all. Just charge up with sun and use.
The package includes:
1.2W solar Panel with 5mtrs. cable
LED light with 4mtrs. cable
Phone adapters for charging mobile phones
Device containing 800mA nickel metal batteries.
For enquiries, call Femi on 08023662352

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if 100 birds, there is possibility that none will die, i raised 400 in two rooms and lost nothing, had the lantern to keep them warm, gave vaccine as at when due, changed contaminated water regularly, do not give wet feeds and if they pour water, he it quickly, it is cheaper at the long run than buying point of lay(if u can wait),cover the ground with dried sawdust and change regularly(a week or 2,depending on the state, always remove wet sawdust),depending on how good, you can get on average 63-65 eggs daily(some days it peaks to 80 and less)i.e. why I said on average. your 250k is more than enough and you cant spend 90k after u have your structure and cages, ALL THE BEST. Talk with a vet, he could assist u

hello, i happen to come across a friend who is into mini poultry biz, before going for youth service.said he will begin his by August, and i can come learn from him then. also, pls will still appreciate all help and vital infos ups and downs on poultry that potential investors should know. thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
start web designing business it will fetch you money continually!
i run a web desiginging company my website name is ww.nairaguide.com
design all types of website for schools churh companies and individuals.
you can stat today earning money by owning a website that trains ad teaches peeps what they dont know online and offline
if yyou need a website or you want to under go a training on www.nairaguide.com
contact me this oist is for thos staying at owerri,enugu,abia,anambra,ph and uyo.
thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2013
akonucheinfo:

hello, i happen to come across a friend who is into mini poultry biz, before going for youth service.said he will begin his by August, and i can come learn from him then. also, pls will still appreciate all help and vital infos ups and downs on poultry that potential investors should know. thanks
to get the best from your friend, humble yourself. never buy more birds than you afford to feed, a day of starvation in poultry can result in disaster, but in fishery they can go weeks without food and result in the fishes going lean,runt or/and cannibalism, when u notice greenish, watery, whitish excreta give antibiotic or talk to a vet
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
excelsiorfarm: to get the best from your friend, humble yourself. never buy more birds than you afford to feed, a day of starvation in poultry can result in disaster, but in fishery they can go weeks without food and result in the fishes going lean,runt or/and cannibalism, when u notice greenish, watery, whitish excreta give antibiotic or talk to a vet

===============================

thanks so much. please do you have picture of your 2 room size pen that you used to raise your 400birds? or any picture of one room size pen.tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
akonucheinfo:

===============================

thanks so much. please do you have picture of your 2 room size pen that you used to raise your 400birds? or any picture of one room size pen.tnx
i didnt take pic,but since u are in lagos,u can go to alamu str,behind rosellas igando-isheri,i still hav a place i use for d layers,even used cages there,call & i tell u how to get there,am presently base in ibadan
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ezstino: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2013
@op, I have been following ur this thread and have gained a lot. may God continue to bless u.
I appreciate ur efforts to create these manuals but as a business minded person, I will ask if u equally have ready business plans for these manuals. manuals are very important but since everyone here wants to to go into any of them commercially, a business plan is necessary.

I want to know if u have a manual and/or business plan for cassava farming. my email: ezstino1@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ezstino,Amen to yr prayers,out of d more than thirty businesses discussed,i only wrote 4 manuals i.e. fishfarming,poultry,vegetable farming & pig with goat farming.Getting a biz plan is only personal capability,reason is do u write d same biz plan for someone investing 200K wit anoda of 5Million,there will be similarities,but it differ.in d fish manual i mentioned how u can start hatchery wit 30K.if anoda wants to invest 0.5-1M,then tech can b introduce
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
in continuation of d above,good biz plan is always tailor to individual need,resources,funds & locatn.i write this for all,but i will send u an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH,THIS SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR SHALL BE THE BEST YOU & YOUR BUSINESS HAS EVER HAD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: HAPPY NEW MONTH,THIS SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR SHALL BE THE BEST YOU & YOUR BUSINESS HAS EVER HAD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Amen.... any giveaway for the new month ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.