Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178112 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Aji: @Excelsior Farms,
Please I'm sorry for not seeing you as promised. My introduction came up last week Saturday and I've been on the road since then. I promise †̥ call you as soon as I stabilize sir...
Yours
Oluwande
The Lord settle u,Anytime
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY,I blieve biz is working great. I want to share why biz fail on arrival, a biz can has no biz plan is tending towards failure because d owner has no directn or gauge to assess d biz.d one with poor funding will also struggle to survive if it will even survive,d biz that is wrongly located will also work hard to stay aloft,d biz without records cannot really note performance,d biz without discipline will eventually fail,to be continue
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr excelsior, you are realy wounderful. Pls I am interested in poultry stuff but what can I do to combat the odour to prevent complaints from neighbours. Thank you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
condi1704: Mr excelsior, you are realy wounderful. Pls I am interested in poultry stuff but what can I do to combat the odour to prevent complaints from neighbours. Thank you.
GOD IS WONDERFUL,to combat d odour(it can be reduce to an accepted level) by getting saw dust & spreading it beneath d cage,after a week or depending on if odor had start to ooze,u change it with fresh dry sawdust.some claim there are chemicals,but i have not seen or use any
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Hi,
I just came across this topic. I am coming to naija for 3 months to search for business opportunities..what would you advise a young female (28) to go into? At the moment, I am into high end modest evening clothing, custom made from China & India but I want something that will bring steady flow of income for me in Naija & that may help my relocation back to naija. I only have N2.M to invest & I dont mind employing someone.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2013
ummitoagirl: Hi,
I just came across this topic. I am coming to naija for 3 months to search for business opportunities..what would you advise a young female (28) to go into? At the moment, I am into high end modest evening clothing, custom made from China & India but I want something that will bring steady flow of income for me in Naija & that may help my relocation back to naija. I only have N2.M to invest & I dont mind employing someone.
if employing someone,that fellow must be trus
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if employing someone,that fellow must be trus
st worthy.i will recommend agricbiz,men must eat,whether poor or rich,daycare & creche if u have space or can get one in major city,also u can still do your present biz,but add cheap jewelleries to it i.e ear rings,necklands etc.all d above biz will easily give u good income daily/monthly, if well planned,executed & managed.area of agric will be fishfarming,goat & pigs, veg(u need land,can rent),for creche,u can rent apt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2013
I just came across this topic. I am coming to naija for 3 months to
search for business opportunities..what would you advise a young female (28) to go into? At the moment, I am into high end modest evening clothing, custom made from China & India but I want something that
will bring steady flow of income for me in Naija & that may help my relocation back to naija. I only have N2.M to invest & I dont mind
employing someone.

Have you ever considered sponsoring a nollywood movie with such amount of money in your possession? Yes, they say piracy is killing the industry but yet, those who organise themselves well are still gaining alot in the industry. Send mail to dominionrose@gmail.com for info.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kason(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Internet Business, info marketing to br precise.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Godshand:

Have you ever considered sponsoring a nollywood movie with such amount of money in your possession? Yes, they say piracy is killing the industry but yet, those who organise themselves well are still gaining alot in the industry. Send mail to dominionrose@gmail.com for info.
hmmm,which films have u produce?what is yr name? Which notable person can stand as your guarantor? what is the ROI? HMMM
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls Excel's Farm i need your advise in order to advice a close friend on fish farming.my friend rented a pond at Okota area of Lagos. During his first stocking he noticed that the water contains iron.his first harvest was a huge lost,and then the second as well.and now his on his third stocking and the thing is that water iron content is increasing day by day. All tru his stocking he feeds his fish twice compared to what other farmers feed theirs.

Pls what will you advise to someone in such situation. Will appreciate your candid advise. Should he stop the operating on the farm since its a rented pond or what. To me that water cant be treated cos he has tried and even when he ran to the real own and the man asked him to look for a solution that he is willing to pay for the water treatment.as for me o it sounds like the real own tried all he could but couldnt treat the water so he stop the farm. Now my friend is in for 2years according to him.

Pls advise
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
@akonucheinfo my advise will come with many questions sir,first i know okota v well & i know most well are not deep.first have d water being taken for analysis?u know at times when we fail,we look for something to blame it on. what is d pond capacity?what is he stocking?how much is he using to feed & what kg?how is water mgt?challenge of iron in what can be solved by oxidatn & filtering.iron filter are a bit expensive.what is d color of water & does it change,to what & how many days?sorry u dont just presc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
from above, it is easier solved when d above questions are answered rightly.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @akonucheinfo my advise will come with many questions sir,first i know okota v well & i know most well are not deep.first have d water being taken for analysis?u know at times when we fail,we look for something to blame it on. what is d pond capacity?what is he stocking?how much is he using to feed & what kg?how is water mgt?challenge of iron in what can be solved by oxidatn & filtering.iron filter are a bit expensive.what is d color of water & does it change,to what & how many days?sorry u dont just presc

its located at Gbemisola Adenubi Street ago Palace way. The water changes colour and everytime u pump water the rate of iron onto of the water is something else. I have a picture of the water on my phone here but dont know how to upload it on this thread. Its not a well,but Borehole. Feed coppens 2months, and other Months is local paletized feed at Tanimowo in ikotun area with a 1st feed formular having 30kg fish meal,40kg GNC and 40kg indomie etc. How can i upload a pics here pls? As for the ponds, they are very big 12ft x 6ft bredth and 4fit deep
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Since the issue of iron in fish farming water is being raise, i want to share consequence of high iron, it promotes growth of algae, reduces o2, cause poor feeding, p. growth,death. Low doesn't have Hazard
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Since the issue of iron in fish farming water is being raise, i want to share consequence of high iron, it promotes growth of algae, reduces o2, cause poor feeding, p. growth,death. Low doesn't have Hazard

What do u advise sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
akonucheinfo:

What do u advise sir?
since u said d water change brown,d iron content seems extremely high,though going for a test can prove my conclusn.yr guy is lucky d fishes survive,though their growth will be affected(stunted).there is d option of letting d water settle ,if it can settle & pass thru filters,then d clean water pump into d ponds for d fishes.u have to install aerators into d ponds for oxidatn.d best soln is get an iron filtering device 4 H2o,i dont know if in
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
from above-concerning how to combat iron in water,i dont know if d iron filtering device from water is available in naija,but i doubt if anything is lacking in this land,also i advise u discuss with a water engineer to give u treatment or alternatives.NOTE IF USING EXCESSIVE CHEMICALS,IT CAN B HAZARDOUS TO D FISHES.chlorination can do some settling,but i cannot give u dosage.if d costing & minus is too much,your friend should seek alternative on last resort.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
@akonucheinfo,give me d answer to this question,i want to do analysis for u?what is d price rate of d following,a kg of fishmeal,is it 72%,a kg of GNC,a kg of indomie?i will give u a conclusive analysis on what is d challenge of losses on that farm.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks. The creche seems like a good Idea, a friend of mine just started hers around VI, she's is well connected though. I may get a childcare course certificate from my country (europe) so I will be well equipped. I wont mind the agric one too...my father is a poultry farmer but we are not really in touch. Please give me the info on the agric business, cost of rent & if I can employ someone to manage it.

excelsiorfarm: st worthy.i will recommend agricbiz,men must eat,whether poor or rich,daycare & creche if u have space or can get one in major city,also u can still do your present biz,but add cheap jewelleries to it i.e ear rings,necklands etc.all d above biz will easily give u good income daily/monthly, if well planned,executed & managed.area of agric will be fishfarming,goat & pigs, veg(u need land,can rent),for creche,u can rent apt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2013
@UMMITOAGIRL,i have a registered creche,i rented d place,refurblish/ungraded it,put in toys,beds,made it homely for kids & employed qualify hands for mgt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @UMMITOAGIRL,i have a registered creche,i rented d place,refurblish/ungraded it,put in toys,beds,made it homely for kids & employed qualify hands for mgt
,pardon me to say this,get in touch with your dad,he could assist for d poultry-moreover a father will be willing to help.concerning rentage of land,it all depends on locatn,size,u can employ,but such one much b honest,i mean v/really honest.GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @akonucheinfo,give me d answer to this question,i want to do analysis for u?what is d price rate of d following,a kg of fishmeal,is it 72%,a kg of GNC,a kg of indomie?i will give u a conclusive analysis on what is d challenge of losses on that farm.

FishMeal 72% is N550 as at last purchase. GNC 110 Indomie is 85. Will appreciate all assistance cos he has a new stocking now and they are about 3weeks old in his farm from stocking.

Tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2013
akonucheinfo:

FishMeal 72% is N550 as at last purchase. GNC 110 Indomie is 85. Will appreciate all assistance cos he has a new stocking now and they are about 3weeks old in his farm from stocking.

Tnx
THANK GOD, From your analysis, fishmeal=550x30=16,500,GNC=110x40=4,400,Indomie=85x40=3,400,total=N24,300,Hence the average cost of a kilo=N220.9. what is the feed convertn ratio, i guess u don't have it, though there is lot of protein in your mix,but meals have to have balance diet. IF buying raanan feed of 40% PROTEIN FOR 4000 OR 45% Protein 4200 naira= 266.7 0r 280 naira per kg and you still get good result, the feed conversion ratio is 1:1 or 1.1:1.hence many at times people do cheat themselves thinking they are saving cost, when finished feed take 4.5-5 months(even less),whereas some are wasting 6-7 months to reach 1kg, my advise is improve on the water and learn to give quality feed and multivitamins(livestovit/biovit), GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD, From your analysis, fishmeal=550x30=16,500,GNC=110x40=4,400,Indomie=85x40=3,400,total=N24,300,Hence the average cost of a kilo=N220.9. what is the feed conversation ratio, i guess u don't have it, though there is lot of protein in your mix,but meals have to have balance diet. IF buying raanan feed of 40% PROTEIN FOR 4000 OR 45% Protein 4200 naira= 266.7 0r 280 naira per kg and you still get good result, the feed conversion ratio is 1:1 or 1.1:1.hence many at times people do cheat themselves thinking they are saving cost, when finished feed take 4.5-5 months(even less),whereas some are wasting 6-7 months to reach 1kg, my advise is improve on the water and learn to give quality feed and multivitamins(livestovit/biovit), GOD BLESS
do you imply that ranan is a quality feed?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
I do not understand you.. You have this already or you can organise similar for me..How much did you use to complete it? and whats the turn over like? what area is it based & how much are the fees like?
furthermore, I am not sure I will like my father to get involved, he has two wives and they will surely start to raise eye brows.
Note, I do not live in Nigeria, I haven't in the past 14 years, I just want to come back for 3 months because I am deeply thinking of relocation. I only know my granny & 4/5 friends from my sec. school.

excelsiorfarm: @UMMITOAGIRL,i have a registered creche,i rented d place,refurblish/ungraded it,put in toys,beds,made it homely for kids & employed qualify hands for mgt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
miqos02:
do you imply that ranan is a quality feed?
i don't market feed, but as a hausa man that u want to market a drug will ask, as d sickness d drug u want to market affected u b4,raanan is good & that what i use for now, it is Israeli product ,as i do use dizengoff b4 naija compromise it, coppens is N5000-5250,d price difference compare to other feed can never be compare to effect on growth. Even d last time i was at zartech, i saw aquafeed & this guys produces fishes weighin more than 7kg,hence na d tech & yr know how
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ ummitoagirl, how do u mean u don't understand me? I don't struggle to impress people, i only give solution by d Grace of God & i don't put myself that it must be me to execute a work, i can recommend my inlaw ,she also have one in lagos & had assisted in establishing Crech in adeniran ogunsanya in surulere,she has about 10 yrs experience in d biz & a real child of God. Cost depends on u, mine is just a year & almost half, in ibadan,fees depend on your standard & environs ,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ummitoagirl, concerning turnover, busy & major cities eg lagos , abuja has high ROI. When we started, 350k was invested ,but u know it is ibadan, lagos will differ, abuja even higher because of cost of space or rentage. With God, u will have recover all invested & be making profit from a year or less. Fees in abuja is as high as 30000 naira & more in a month for a child, ibadan as high as 18000 naira monthly a child,lagos in d range of lagos, all d determinant is on location, standard, choice. Make sure it is pay b4 service or all parent should pay first week of d month or quarterly. Many are fraudulent in nature, ratio of worker to child depends on d standard given by d authorties in your state of choice. Maybe 1-5 or more, u can bring in your toys etc,make sure u do some handbills etc to hasten d growth,God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thank you soo much, I will like you to inbox me ur contact. I am thinking of lagos and I can bring in d furnishing from IKEA Europe. I better start looking for a childcare course to do then.

excelsiorfarm: @ummitoagirl, concerning turnover, busy & major cities eg lagos , abuja has high ROI. When we started, 350k was invested ,but u know it is ibadan, lagos will differ, abuja even higher because of cost of space or rentage. With God, u will have recover all invested & be making profit from a year or less. Fees in abuja is as high as 30000 naira & more in a month for a child, ibadan as high as 18000 naira monthly a child,lagos in d range of lagos, all d determinant is on location, standard, choice. Make sure it is pay b4 service or all parent should pay first week of d month or quarterly. Many are fraudulent in nature, ratio of worker to child depends on d standard given by d authorties in your state of choice. Maybe 1-5 or more, u can bring in your toys etc,make sure u do some handbills etc to hasten d growth,God Bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
ummitoagirl: Thank you soo much, I will like you to inbox me ur contact. I am thinking of lagos and I can bring in d furnishing from IKEA Europe. I better start looking for a childcare course to do then.

my contact is always written under every post ,my numbers are 08035335647 & 08028919405(whatsapp): solomonsgn@yahoo.com ,Alamu Solomon on FB & linkedin(same photo)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
you really need to b very careful because u av not been in Nigeria for a long time and ppl will be afta ur pocket s even those u think are ur friends knwin u are just comin frm a diff environment where things works be prepared for so many things if not, ur 2m may nt just amount to nothin cos rate of inflatn is very high. Any business u dont knw really well is an high risk rather than start urs immediately humble urself by taking a teachin job in a creche where by u can understudy d system and d naija environment or you stick to d clothing biz wc also brings steady income if u can be supplyin small boutique shops. Talkin frm experience!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.