Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178099 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
omode2: you really need to b very careful because u av not been in Nigeria for a long time and ppl will be afta ur pocket s even those u think are ur friends knwin u are just comin frm a diff environment where things works be prepared for so many things if not, ur 2m may nt just amount to nothin cos rate of inflatn is very high. Any business u dont knw really well is an high risk rather than start urs immediately humble urself by taking a teachin job in a creche where by u can understudy d system and d naija environment or you stick to d clothing biz wc also brings steady income if u can be supplyin small boutique shops. Talkin frm experience!
gd advice, that is why i don't put myself up for any job, i rather do things for those i know, people or where i get recommendatn from.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD, From your analysis, fishmeal=550x30=16,500,GNC=110x40=4,400,Indomie=85x40=3,400,total=N24,300,Hence the average cost of a kilo=N220.9. what is the feed convertn ratio, i guess u don't have it, though there is lot of protein in your mix,but meals have to have balance diet. IF buying raanan feed of 40% PROTEIN FOR 4000 OR 45% Protein 4200 naira= 266.7 0r 280 naira per kg and you still get good result, the feed conversion ratio is 1:1 or 1.1:1.hence many at times people do cheat themselves thinking they are saving cost, when finished feed take 4.5-5 months(even less),whereas some are wasting 6-7 months to reach 1kg, my advise is improve on the water and learn to give quality feed and multivitamins(livestovit/biovit), GOD BLESS

============================

does Raanan give fish weight, also you mean the feed composition that my friends makes use of is not ok. he should go for raanan feed?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 1:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

omode2: you really need to b very careful because u av not been in Nigeria for a long time and ppl will be afta ur pocket s even those u think are ur friends knwin u are just comin frm a diff environment where things works be prepared for so many things if not, ur 2m may nt just amount to nothin cos rate of inflatn is very high. Any business u dont knw really well is an high risk rather than start urs immediately humble urself by taking a teachin job in a creche where by u can understudy d system and d naija environment or you stick to d clothing biz wc also brings steady income if u can be supplyin small boutique shops. Talkin frm experience!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2013
akonucheinfo:

============================

does Raanan give fish weight, also you mean the feed composition that my friends makes use of is not ok. he should go for raanan feed?
i simply recommend a feed that u are sure of is FCR. Coppens is good but on high side, i also said i was at zartech & what i saw was aquafeed, u already mentioned yr friends had suffered lost twice, you can't do d same thing & expect a diff result. D major thing that determine feed quality is fish meal & fish oil content ,d palatability of d feed i.e. If it is readily accepted,d digestabity i.e. If d nutrient content is well digested & the nutrient is release for use in d fish body. Most of d feed u c also has additive that enhance that this nutrients are release for use in d fishes. Hence as i said work on your water & give quality feed with vitamins or in d alternative keep yr feed & use multivitamins eg livestovit, i will recommend aquapro , this help d feed conversion ratio of any feed, ALL THE BEST.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2013
I believe farmers will lets have a break & allow us to discuss other opportunities u can earnest around u, another idea is to create a fun centre if u have d resources, u can even create a mini or mega fun park, as long as there are holidays, festival ,some to celebrate ,day & night, u will continue to make money.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2013
In case u are thinking,hmmm that's huge, u can always start from somewhere, a few video games, maybe board or table games & snacks with drinks(pls not alcohol), that was a biz a family friend was into bigtime at sailing club navy town b4 see left to meet her husband in US
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2013
If u ain't the boring type & u can easily make others happy & ain't shy, u can clown your way to money ,how? By being d own to create fun for families at birthdays etc, create your handbills, send it out , do a bit of personal research on pricing, even if u don't have costume, leverage on an establish outfit till u are able to have your own costumes & materials
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i simply recommend a feed that u are sure of is FCR. Coppens is good but on high side, i also said i was at zartech & what i saw was aquafeed, u already mentioned yr friends had suffered lost twice, you can't do d same thing & expect a diff result. D major thing that determine feed quality is fish meal & fish oil content ,d palatability of d feed i.e. If it is readily accepted,d digestabity i.e. If d nutrient content is well digested & the nutrient is release for use in d fish body. Most of d feed u c also has additive that enhance that this nutrients are release for use in d fishes. Hence as i said work on your water & give quality feed with vitamins or in d alternative keep yr feed & use multivitamins eg livestovit, i will recommend aquapro , this help d feed conversion ratio of any feed, ALL THE BEST.

Thanks so much, told him about my findings from you.but raanan feeds or even aquafeed does have sales outlet or store in ago. What they have here in ago is coppens and vital feed only. Also the stock he has now is 500fnglings, have advised him to stop the business. Due to the excess iron, so he should just take the risk and manage his remaining rent. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Thanks so much, told him about my findings from you.but raanan feeds or even aquafeed does have sales outlet or store in ago. What they have here in ago is coppens and vital feed only. Also the stock he has now is 500fnglings, have advised him to stop the business. Due to the excess iron, so he should just take the risk and manage his remaining rent. Thanks
all feeds are good ,but everything has levels, raanan feed isn't a must. 500 is small ,so he can easily move, concerning stopping, is a choice, but i know fish biz is great when u have d know how & d resources to back up what u do. CHEERS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
excelsiorfarm: all feeds are good ,but everything has levels, raanan feed isn't a must. 500 is small ,so he can easily move, concerning stopping, is a choice, but i know fish biz is great when u have d know how & d resources to back up what u do. CHEERS

Thanks! Stopping, i dont mean he should stop entirely.am not even in support of the stop,but with the excess iron in the water. I mean he should manage to raise his last stocking inorder complete the rent and find a better farm to rent or better still get a place of his own.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
akonucheinfo:

Thanks! Stopping, i dont mean he should stop entirely.am not even in support of the stop,but with the excess iron in the water. I mean he should manage to raise his last stocking inorder complete the rent and find a better farm to rent or better still get a place of his own.
ACKNOWLEDGE
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
i blieve u had a good day, from my meeting today with a brother that said he had being following this thread for quite sometime( he came from ikorodu in lagos),though i have met lot of people coming from oyo,ogun,ondo,lagos etc, i want to make reference a question i asked & his response. i asked him why trouble yourselves?why cant u just call or mail as uncountable do?he simply said, to do biz,u need to get all d info & support u need at good cost,so as not to suffer loss. NOTE-NO ONE PAYS TO C ME IN IBAD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
from above-NOTE, NO ONE PAYS TO C ME IN IBADAN,BUT U CAN EASILY GO TO SOMEONE AROUND U THAT DOES YOUR BIZ OF INTEREST,I CAN ALSO BE REACHED ON PHONE(CALL OR WHATSAPP) ,PLS NO 419 CALLS OR SCAM MAILS, I GET LOADS OF IT WEEKLY,THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING,GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
let me try to upload d nylon cutting machine,

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ummitoagirl(f): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Hi Excelaior, I was going through past posts and I saw you mentioned Aliexpress, Can you recommend items on their that would move fast in Nigeria? I have been using the website since they started, so I am experienced with buying from there. One person told me, mechanic diagnostic machine will earn big money in naija...But I am female & would like to buy items I can give to my university student friend to sell etc. thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2013
ummitoagirl: Hi Excelaior, I was going through past posts and I saw you mentioned Aliexpress, Can you recommend items on their that would move fast in Nigeria? I have been using the website since they started, so I am experienced with buying from there. One person told me, mechanic diagnostic machine will earn big money in naija...But I am female & would like to buy items I can give to my university student friend to sell etc. thank you
by d grace of God,i own a car, i have checked some of tools u mentioned, it is handy,but most Nigerian will never consider it a priority, cos of ready alternatives.most are for emergency, which u shld understand that we dont prepare for. Those cheap ear rings, brasilia wigs(ask for lenght that moves), neck lace, wristwatches, tablets or phones moves, want also move in reference to car is d cheap mp4 of less than $10
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
@ummitoagirl, business isnt about joining d lots,but thinking outside d box. What move is temporary,essential need is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2013
From the nylon cutting machine, u can produce this nylon, whether black, transparent,blue etc.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
excelsiorfarm: From the nylon cutting machine, u can produce this nylon, whether black, transparent,blue etc.
Mr excelsior, is it a machine that produce nylon from its raw material on a small scale, or just a nylon cutting machine that cut to sizes? The pictures are not too clear.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @ummitoagirl, business isnt about joining d lots,but thinking outside d box. What move is temporary,essential need is permanent.

word! cool
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
HOW TO MAKE 45% OF YOUR CAPITAL DAILY TRADING OF BETONMARKETS

Be you boos work at home at your convinient time with proves and quarantee Loss is certain but what

matters most is at the end of each trading hour you make profit, My name is

fisayomi but people call me brain coz i always find ways where people feel that their is no way but is

NOT me its GOD who bless my labour and committment. it has not been easy trading on betonmarkets. if you

are douting fund your account and come for a one on one training. 45% PROFIT DAILY IS CERTAIN.

This strategy have been working for me for more than 2yerars now. I TRADE ON FOREX, RANDOM INDICES AND

TICKS TRADE

I do one on one traning and sell manual but if you want a trade for me service contact me for negociation.

NOTE-; MY MANUAL IS JUST 4,999
ONE ON ONE TRAINING IS 15,000 with money making prove
IF YOU WANT A TRADE FOR ME SERVICE OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND FUND IT AND CALL FOR ONE ON ONE NEGOCIATION. YOU ARE WELCOME
CONTACT ME ON 08105528671
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Lawmann: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr betonmarket,carry this your cheap scam go one side.people are here discussing important business.we are not interested in gambling.Go and look for serious business.i am sure u are scammer.Allow people to discuss wat will touch and change the lives of young Nigerians.let me nt see u here again.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
condi1704: Mr excelsior, is it a machine that produce nylon from its raw material on a small scale, or just a nylon cutting machine that cut to sizes? The pictures are not too clear.
u purchase d rolls,i will try to upload one & u then use d machine to cut to whatever size.sorry about d pic, d spot was dark,i had to travel to even get this,GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chibuezeorji: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Global investors now have a rare opportunity to
maximize ROI on their capital. there is a
Globalcompany that has records of consistency and
dignity from the reviews i have seen about
them. I bet Nigeria needs such companies to
further boost its economy and its people. check their website, m c d a v e i n v e s t . c o m for
more information.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by karlxavier(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Please excellorfarms, please throw more light on that waterproof and nylon making machine. The cost analysis and the profit margin. Tools needed to start it..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: u purchase d rolls,i will try to upload one & u then use d machine to cut to whatever size.sorry about d pic, d spot was dark,i had to travel to even get this,GOD BLESS

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
the finished products, these ones is already been counted & packed for sales

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
karlxavier: Please excellorfarms, please throw more light on that waterproof and nylon making machine. The cost analysis and the profit margin. Tools needed to start it..
first it is a nylon cutting biz i.e u have d size specificatn from yr clients,get d material i.e. d roll in d pic above(there are varying thickness) ,u can buy a 5K worth or move,depending on yr intended volume ,get d machine 15-20K max,a small gen,cellotape to pack,then work
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Happy Sunday,also the fish ponds i mentioned at igando,lagos had already been rented out,hence no more calls in reference to this subject,thanks & GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
A blessed week to you all, for aspiring or existing entrepreneur that desires to use a battery cage system for layers, u can visit our place at igando for 2 used system on offer
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
FOR FISHFARMERS- NOTE that small fishes produce more ammonia & the consumption rate of o2 is more or higher than the bigger fishes, hence water mgt in smaller fishes is v crucial. I have to chip this in because of calls iam getting in reference to one problem or the other by fishfarmers . How u manage your water will determine if there will be disease outbreak, crises or losses.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: FOR FISHFARMERS- NOTE that small fishes produce more ammonia & the consumption rate of o2 is more or higher than the bigger fishes, hence water mgt in smaller fishes is v crucial. I have to chip this in because of calls iam getting in reference to one problem or the other by fishfarmers . How u manage your water will determine if there will be disease outbreak, crises or losses.
thank you, i have a new stock of 1000pcs of fingerlings in a 8ft by 8ft by 3ft concrete pond, what is the accurate water level?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.