Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179131 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO U ALL.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO U ALL.
same here!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Same to you may we not forget our GOD'S TEACHINGS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
ihedioramma: Same to you may we not forget our GOD'S TEACHINGS
amen.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by goosebumps: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dear op.
I really couldn't read through all the pages of this thread as it is quite much but I believe u can help advise me on the following.
I have a job which is not too secure as I can be let go at any time.
The job is very time consuming so I cannot run a business by myself as I would need to emply someone to do so.
I do not hav landed property or available land space.
I hav been able to save 200k.
wat profitable business can I start with it?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Bros, wat can i give to sick layer bird with lazy eye, it coughs and sounds like catarrh? And its very light in weight. Thirdly, wen is one suppose to usd pre-layer mash?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
This thread has been dull for some time now.My loveliest thread on nairaland. I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to Mr excelsior. I joined this forum around may and stumbled on this thread while looking for a way to better my life.I decided to go into piggery.Got a plot of Land around June...Then I started building the pen in november
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2013
samshoz: Bros, wat can i give to sick layer bird with lazy eye, it coughs and sounds like catarrh? And its very light in weight. Thirdly, wen is one suppose to usd pre-layer mash?
pardon me,i have been busy with family issues,learn to study d feaces of d bird,from it u can easy detect if they are sick,give antibiotic,lasota monthly,from 14-15Wks u can start pre layer

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2013
koolsammie: This thread has been dull for some time now.My loveliest thread on nairaland. I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to Mr excelsior. I joined this forum around may and stumbled on this thread while looking for a way to better my life.I decided to go into piggery.Got a plot of Land around June...Then I started building the pen in november
many communicate with me via telephone,email,good initiative,how far?d pigs,have u stock.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2013
goosebumps: Dear op.
I really couldn't read through all the pages of this thread as it is quite much but I believe u can help advise me on the following.
I have a job which is not too secure as I can be let go at any time.
The job is very time consuming so I cannot run a business by myself as I would need to emply someone to do so.
I do not hav landed property or available land space.
I hav been able to save 200k.
wat profitable business can I start with it?
dont allow fear to b
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2013
@goosebumps
excelsiorfarm: dont allow fear to b
ring paralysis,d biz that u cannot monitor can cause looses,even if there is genuine challenges,u might not understand.invest 50% in stock,if u had land i would say vegetable,okro & pigs wont be a bad idea,but consider food items,man must wack
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: pardon me,i have been busy with family issues,learn to study d feaces of d bird,from it u can easy detect if they are sick,give antibiotic,lasota monthly,from 14-15Wks u can start pre layer
Thanks noble bro. I knew it was unlike u to delay. How many times monthly should i administer d anti biotics? I bought anti CRD(it has Tylosine, Doxyciline) is it ok? D pre-layer can be fed even if birds(36pcs/black) hav not started laying at 15wks?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2013
samshoz: Thanks noble bro. I knew it was unlike u to delay. How many times monthly should i administer d anti biotics? I bought anti CRD(it has Tylosine, Doxyciline) is it ok? D pre-layer can be fed even if birds(36pcs/black) hav not started laying at 15wks?
antibiotics when u notice watery stool,brownish or whitish stool,also when your birds tends to be less active,to prevent most of this give lasota monthly to boost immune,keep clean environ,give balance & quality feed & clean water
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: antibiotics when u notice watery stool,brownish or whitish stool,also when your birds tends to be less active,to prevent most of this give lasota monthly to boost immune,keep clean environ,give balance & quality feed & clean water
,not all brand has pre layer,even when u feed them grower feed,they will start layering but d eggshell cant be as strong as feeding them with layers feed or probably prelayer
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: ,not all brand has pre layer,even when u feed them grower feed,they will start layering but d eggshell cant be as strong as feeding them with layers feed or probably prelayer
Thanks alot sir, u get to school me most times. God bless ya real good!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2013
samshoz: Thanks alot sir, u get to school me most times. God bless ya real good!
AMEN
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Merry christmas in advance
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Anyone into mining in jos area? That deal in columbite solid mineral
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
@excelsoir you talked abt joining CAFAN. Is there a CAFAN branch in Ogbomoso?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
omode2: @excelsoir you talked abt joining CAFAN. Is there a CAFAN branch in Ogbomoso?
i know of lagos,ibadan,but ogbomoso cant say,d only research i did was assess & know d possible best fishfarmers in that land
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kenKenny: 1:39am On Dec 19, 2013
I am interested in Plantain Farming. but my greatest fear is security. Pls I need your advice.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2013
kenKenny: I am interested in Plantain Farming. but my greatest fear is security. Pls I need your advice.
there is no joy for another man to come into ones labor.good biz, no man will steal when young, about time for fruiting or harvest u can get someone to watch,though some are thieves
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i know of lagos,ibadan,but ogbomoso cant say,d only research i did was assess & know d possible best fishfarmers in that land
Thanks Bro and compliments of d season!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
omode2: Thanks Bro and compliments of d season!
thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: many communicate with me via telephone,email,good initiative,how far?d pigs,have u stock.
Yes. Could av uploaded the pics but for the size.Looking to go into plantain farming in earnest too.Problem is where can I get a cheap acre of land for lease/rent in Ibadan,where I can easily monitor?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: many communicate with me via telephone,email,good initiative,how far?d pigs,have u stock.
Yes.Two female and a male(5month old). Could av uploaded the pics but for the size.Looking to go into plantain farming in earnest too.Problem is where can I get a cheap acre of land for lease/rent in Ibadan,where I can easily monitor?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
koolsammie:
Yes. Could av uploaded the pics but for the size.Looking to go into plantain farming in earnest too.Problem is where can I get a cheap acre of land for lease/rent in Ibadan,where I can easily monitor?
i once advertise on some land for sales, but d owner(a friend) isnt in need of funds again,but towards egbeda lga or ologuneru u can get for lease(also iddo lga)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i know of lagos,ibadan,but ogbomoso cant say,d only research i did was assess & know d possible best fishfarmers in that land
pls i wish 2 join CAFAN in lagos & wot re d requirement

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: pls i wish 2 join CAFAN in lagos & wot re d requirement
d meeting is at alausa, though been a longtime, i dont join association because am yet to c real input,but cooperatives isnt a bad idea either, requirement as above,new members are always welcome
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by seyi0802(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2013
HAVE U TRIED ANY ONLINE BIZ AND IT FAILED U? HERE IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO RECOUP ANY LOSS. THIS IS THE EASIEST AND BEST MLM SO FAR.

NO BREAKAWAY
NO BOARD BREAKING
NO SPLITTING

FOR MORE INFO https://www.nairaland.com/1564993/helping-hands-international-best-mlm OR CALL 07030853194
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by 2helpu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
If you are interested in investing in school ICT Training project, you can send e-mail to ksnetdollars@gmail.com with the subject line ICT IN SCHOOLS INVESTMENT.

We consult with private schools and help equip their computer lab and train their students on ICT/Computer studies. As an investor, you will be making it easy for us to deploy ICT lab equipment and other relevant resources to the schools while you still make profit from your investment.

You can also call Prince on 08056126447.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.