Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179159 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
It has been a year of many shades, new opportunities, various challenges, a period of meeting many across the nation & some overseas, it is a privilege & also a blessing to assist and to share with others. DV the year 2014 is a glorious year. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR, TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW, BE BLESSED
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ediaro: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Fladio International Nigeria Limited, parent company of the globally reknowned ediaro.com just launched a new website htt://www.investor.ng.

investor.ng is a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited. We assist existing and new business ventures to flourish in Nigeria and across the Globe. We gather relevant and publish relevant business information ranging from investment opportunities to marketing your products/services, from Managing your Business to Partnering with investor.ng, from discussing on our business forum to hiring investor.ng as your Business Consultant among others.

We are a real business company manned by professionals with extensive track record in the public and private sector. Our Team Comprises of Bankers, Civil Servants, Food Scientist, Computer Scientist, Marketers, Successful entrepreneurs among others.

For more information, visit http://www.investor.ng
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Note before you subscribe to any biz post,be vigilant, to avoid losses
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by karlxavier(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Good day elsellorfarms, I was part of the pple u sent the free manual to. My email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com but I couldn't download it. Pls can u send me the password again please so DAT I can download it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
karlxavier: Good day elsellorfarms, I was part of the pple u sent the free manual to. My email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com but I couldn't download it. Pls can u send me the password again please so DAT I can download it.
bros no change my name. i don't know why u couldnt download it, but i remember all acknowledge they got it & doin fine. I recognise yr name & email, let me give u this chance( don't have d time to go check d previous post)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i once advertise on some land for sales, but d owner(a friend) isnt in need of funds again,but towards egbeda lga or ologuneru u can get for lease(also iddo lga)
Compliments of the season sir. Please have u anyone's contact coz av been searching almost to no avail? I need to start preparing now and I'm trusting u to help me with this sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
koolsammie: Compliments of the season sir. Please have u anyone's contact coz av been searching almost to no avail? I need to start preparing now and I'm trusting u to help me with this sir
sincerely i forgot about this, what size of land do u need & for what purpose, buy or lease? If i can't assist, with God,i should be able to get u reliable people at apete area/akufo/egbeda to assist, inspite that at times i get busy,it is important to be inform of development(to guard any proceedings)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by karlxavier(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
So it means I should wait for you to send me the correct password or should I use the old 1? Please this is new yr and I need to start some tin. Thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
karlxavier: So it means I should wait for you to send me the correct password or should I use the old 1? Please this is new yr and I need to start some tin. Thank you
the password u have for d manual u received is valid, i have given out many manuals & d password for each particular manual is valid, tell me if u need another help sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Angelstartups(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Do you have a unique idea or runs a business that's lucrative but needs start-up capital? Look no further...
Join www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Entrepreneur and connect with Angel Investors waiting for the next big Idea!

Or you have the cash and want to invest in a business that will give you good returns on your investment...Sign up for free on www.angelstartups.com.ng as an investor.

Drop your questions here on how it works.

Compliments of the season to you all!

Follow us on twitter:@angelstartups
Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.cm/angelstartupsng
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2014
excelsiorfarm: sincerely i forgot about this, what size of land do u need & for what purpose, buy or lease? If i can't assist, with God,i should be able to get u reliable people at apete area/akufo/egbeda to assist, inspite that at times i get busy,it is important to be inform of development(to guard any proceedings)
About 3 to 4 acres would do for lease am contemplating plantain with cassava or maize. Thanks sir
If u've got any other business idea with#300k,i'd be very grateful
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
koolsammie:
About 3 to 4 acres would do for lease am contemplating plantain with cassava or maize. Thanks sir
If u've got any other business idea with#300k,i'd be very grateful
i will inform one or two people, u know cassava & plantain is ten months, for more biz, get my manual, though car wash biz isn't a bad idea
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
THE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GENERATE MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE?!
THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GENERATE MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE IN NIGERIA.
This top secret is dedicated to all newbies who have been scammed-off,
of their hard earned cash in the past;whilst searching for an escape route;
from the harsh economy which they find themselves!
This time around you only need to invest little or nothing to succeed online.
Once the cash flow system is setup, next is it virtually runs on autopilot.
For details on how this system will work for you visit:My signature Features.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by koolsammie(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i will inform one or two people, u know cassava & plantain is ten months, for more biz, get my manual, though car wash biz isn't a bad idea
Car wash? With 300k?Well if it's possible, i'll like to know how. Cos it's another biz i love but for lack of enough capital
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
koolsammie: .
Car wash? With 300k?Well if it's possible, i'll like to know how. Cos it's another biz i love but for lack of enough capital
first u need a locatn,not necessary high brow area,proximity to resident,park anywhere wont be a bad idea,if close to water?lucky u,if not u dig a well,lets assume 140K if d water table is low,if high especially in some areas u spend less,floor d ground(not necessary all, with 70k or less.by a pump 10K,watertank 26K,buckets,soap etc 10K,others put
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kasimbabs6(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
excelsiorfarm: sincerely i forgot about this, what size of land do u need & for what purpose, buy or lease? If i can't assist, with God,i should be able to get u reliable people at apete area/akufo/egbeda to assist, inspite that at times i get busy,it is important to be inform of development(to guard any proceedings)
@excelsior Farm, Please I will not mind if you can help with an acre around Akufo for planting cassava and maize. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tunapawizzy: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2014
koolsammie: This thread has been dull for some time now.My loveliest thread on nairaland. I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to Mr excelsior. I joined this forum around may and stumbled on this thread while looking for a way to better my life.I decided to go into piggery.Got a plot of Land around June...Then I started building the pen in november
can u pls send ur number to me or email addy ...piggery is one biznes i must set up this year. ur experience will be invaluable to me cheers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2014
kasimbabs6:
@excelsior Farm, Please I will not mind if you can help with an acre around Akufo for planting cassava and maize. Thanks.
i don't sell land, i can only inform a reliable person & available, i will post it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ngezeck(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2014
pls can u explain on dis, Acting as a farm gate to Farmers nd hw 2 go abt it.......thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ngezeck(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers..... pls explain hw to start dis
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2014
ngezeck: Acting as a farm gate to Farmers..... pls explain hw to start dis
pls u have to go back to my previous post on this,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello op, i am based in Bénin Republic. Cotonou to be precised. I read your thread and i really like it. I am interested in vegetables like ugu, oha, Yellow pepper, and also cocoyam cos dese these things are not only expensive but scarce. Therefore, i'd like to venture into it than stay idle @ home. So i will really appreciate all the information that you can give me. Thank you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
excelsiorfarm: HAPPY NEW YEAR, TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW, BE BLESSED

We shall continue to rejoice in the blessings of God. Happy New yr.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rexyl:

We shall continue to rejoice in the blessings of God. Happy New yr.
thanks, most grateful
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
veronix: Hello op, i am based in Bénin Republic. Cotonou to be precised. I read your thread and i really like it. I am interested in vegetables like ugu, oha, Yellow pepper, and also cocoyam cos dese these things are not only expensive but scarce. Therefore, i'd like to venture into it than stay idle @ home. So i will really appreciate all the information that you can give me. Thank you.
i will try, since u are in a French speaking nation, u should be able to get technisem seeds, one of d best in town, what is oha in English/botanical name?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by JOSSYAA(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2014
excelsiorfarm: for d next 12Days i want to give out my pig & goat manual,fishfarming(hatchery & grow-out) manual & vegetable manual(Efo,Ugu,Okra & Plantain) for N5,000 ONLY and if u want me to establish yr farm as your consultant u can get in touch(for now pls north is excluded(apart from Abuja),thanks for your understanding.also there is 5Hectares of land for sale in ibadan at 550K each,ideal for farm

Can still get this offer?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2014
JOSSYAA:

Can still get this offer?
which of d offer, farm establishment or land?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by JOSSYAA(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
THE EBOOK MANUAL OFFER
excelsiorfarm: which of d offer, farm establishment or land?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Juliana7: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
@excelsiorfarms. Thank u sir, for priceless value u have added to ppl life, God will surely bless u. I cultivated maize in july and harvested in sept with a terrible loss as a result of inadequate rainfall in ILESA, i felt bed becos i'm a new entrant in this terrain. But enjoy the farming experience, right now i just rented riverside land to do the dry season farm and a want to plant... Pepper, tomato okra and vegetables pls sir help me with ur ebook to accelerate my wherewithal... Eobeli@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
JOSSYAA: THE EBOOK MANUAL OFFER
the ebook offer is valid,u don't just get four biz, but 60,agric etc; Over 172 pages, get it & come back & post in reference to d ebook & u get free support via phone,email

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.