Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179007 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
miqos02: true talk
ok na u be my client that bought d cages abi
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by remarkD(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
ehem!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: ok na u be my client that bought d cages abi
how are u sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ops(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: ops d guys on ground can came to harvest/pack their fishes over d weekend aim told

@Excelsior: Really? So all is well now then?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
ops:

@Excelsior: Really? So all is well now then?
all have always being well, but unfortunately i dont like to have relationship with such, they didnt call after & even when i was told,then called, they even refuse to pick. Thank God, it didnt go bad or we could have seen them writing stories on nairaland(laugh)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
miqos02: how are u sir?
God is Good oooh. Aim under His Grace. Regards
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i will continue with more details later
in continuation to operation of a car wash, you need to get at least two boys to do the washing of d cars & the best way not to suffer pain of looking for salary is to do sharing formular 60 :40, 70:30, 75: 25 percentage with d boys, NOTE- hardly will you find loyalty, hence if they find a better paying(sharing formular) car watch, u already lost them, u look for another sets of boys to do d washing. At least one should have experience in of car washing, i will come back with pricing & other ideas that would give you extra income( here, am talking of added value)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tinulove(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice Article, Nice Posts, Beautiful and Interesting. Am fascinated by this not only because of the very high number of views but also at the perception I got of how people really desire to make meaningful Income Flow Continually.

Great Job to the owner of this thread....

I have a gift for you all. the #1 Business Resource Website in Africa-Nigeria for you- [url]www.jvmorris,biz[/url] . It's here to educate and inspire you and I to success no matter the circumstance. We have articles like--- The #1 Skill You MUST Develop, Riskiest Ways To Start a Business, Popular Business & Life Growth Lessons from Madonna and WizKid, Robert Kiyosaki’s Small Secret For Big Money, The Richest Man In Africa Gets Another $700 Million Dividend, 3 Rules to Succeed in Business & Life and many many others.

Visit: [url]www.jvmorris,biz[/url] to your Success...

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tinulove(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am really impress and fascinated by the number of views on this post. It really convinces me of the desire of people to make Meaningful Income Flow Continually aside monthly salary and another 30 days again. Aside a number of reasons why doing business and being your boss pays, it gives more money to you and to the economy.

Well done all. I have a gift for all, the #1 Business Resource Website in Nigeria-Africa (www.jvmorris.biz). It aim is to educate and inspire like minded people to succeed in life and Business no matter the circumstance.

On www.jvmorris.biz , you get insights on:
Riskiest Ways To Start a Business, Robert Kiyosaki’s Small Secret For Big Money, 3 Rules to Succeed in Business & Life, Popular Business & Life Growth Lessons from Madonna and WizKid, How to Develop a Strong Brand, 45 signs that you are an Entrepreneur, Signs That You Are Ready To Quit Paid Employment And Be An Entrepreneur and many many others...

See www.jvmorris.biz to your Success....

Cheers...

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tinulove(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
#businessAndYOU #JVmorris

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2014
excelsiorfarm: to have a car wash biz, NOTE- location is key. you need source of water, good environ, a generator(not i better pass my neighbor),pressure pump(if u can afford it),u will have to buy car polish(exterior & interior),get those to wash also,i will post pic beneath
I will like to know there price one by one and total cost welldon.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
ihedioramma: I will like to know there price one by one and total cost welldon.
THANK GOD.u also have to do a bit of research in your area/locality, generator- 45k, the polishes from 450 - 1500 naira, depending on size, make, purpose, the d pump machine that d pic was shown btw 75- 90k , depending on make, size(might be less if smaller), major things u need is d boys to wash, your water source ,which can be well/bore hole(depending on u), u need a water tank for storage of water(24-30k,reasonable size if your location will attract good patronage). JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by skyro(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=40dogzz][/quote] bro with this your marketing idea, how many do u know had hit millions & how long, also can u retire on it sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD.u also have to do a bit of research in your area/locality, generator- 45k, the polishes from 450 - 1500 naira, depending on size, make, purpose, the d pump machine that d pic was shown btw 75- 90k , depending on make, size(might be less if smaller), major things u need is d boys to wash, your water source ,which can be well/bore hole(depending on u), u need a water tank for storage of water(24-30k,reasonable size if your location will attract good patronage). JESUS IS LORD
in reference to cost that u will charge your client for every wash, in ibadan(though might be a general price), price is 500 naira for outer part,extra 500 naira for interior, 500 naira extra for engine wash( NOTE- THIS IS DELICATE WASH, DONT GO & LOAD YOUR CLIENT ENGINE WITH WATER OOOH, YOU MIGHT GET ARRESTED FOR COMPLICATION,HENCE GET AT LEAST AN EXPERIENCE HAND TO ASSIST(ONE OF D BOYS), this pricing might even be low in your locality, hence best u do a survey near u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD.u also have to do a bit of research in your area/locality, generator- 45k, the polishes from 450 - 1500 naira, depending on size, make, purpose, the d pump machine that d pic was shown btw 75- 90k , depending on make, size(might be less if smaller), major things u need is d boys to wash, your water source ,which can be well/bore hole(depending on u), u need a water tank for storage of water(24-30k,reasonable size if your location will attract good patronage). JESUS IS LORD
Thank's if there is other things drop it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
excelsiorfarm: in reference to cost that u will charge your client for every wash, in ibadan(though might be a general price), price is 500 naira for outer part,extra 500 naira for interior, 500 naira extra for engine wash( NOTE- THIS IS DELICATE WASH, DONT GO & LOAD YOUR CLIENT ENGINE WITH WATER OOOH, YOU MIGHT GET ARRESTED FOR COMPLICATION,HENCE GET AT LEAST AN EXPERIENCE HAND TO ASSIST(ONE OF D BOYS), this pricing might even be low in your locality, hence best u do a survey near u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Av been makin som reserch on erasable marker ink on whiteboad 4 scools bt am nt rily getin d information, is dere nybody in d hous dat has d knowledge or skills i can get intoh wit? My boss excel i nid ur hep oooooo on dis
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wilsonayo: 5:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Need agood job?call08121955678 for slots to NNPC WITH HND,BLC we have only ten slots with ten gone contact us today and you will be glad you did
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ayodeb(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: MAKE A MINIMUM OF $1,200 OR N211, 000 A MONTH ON PART TIME OR FULL TIME BASIS. ASK ME HOW BY CALLING ME ON 08027336912, 07066037172, OR EMAIL ME AT ayodebconsult@gmail.com
Hi Folks, I want to introduce you to a great business opportunity that originated from Arizona in USA by B.K. Boreyko in 2004.

THE INCOME POTENTIALS:
This business enables you to make about $1,200 or N211,000 monthly within the first 90 days of registration. This company pays to infinite level unlike other companies that stop at the 8th generation or less. You can do it like me on part time basis while still doing your regular job or business. We have bankers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, journalists and international business men and women already doing the business. Vemma is the easiest MLM Company in Nigeria now. Thanks to the power of binary and spill over. It is not unusual to bring just 2 persons into the company and be earning on over 100 people as downlines! Vemma pay weekly not in the middle of next month for what you do this month like other MLMs. You have a back office of your own to monitor your business in almost 60 countries of the world. You are also given a website of your own to promote your business. I have downlines already in the United States through my facebook campaign.

THE PRODUCTS
The Products are like a healthy energy drink. It’s not in a tablet form like other health supplements by MLM companies FLP, TIENSHI, SWISSGARDE, GREEN WORLD, ORGANO GOLD, trevo, EDMARK etc. Their products are cheap to produce and difficult to dissolve and be absorbed into your system. Vemma products are capable of:
1. Boosting your immune level/relief from HIV
2. Normalizing your sugar level/relief from diabetes
3. Slows down ageing rate/makes you look beautiful
4. Increases your intelligence rate for academic work
5. Helps to improve fertility in both male and female
6. Supplies your daily requirement of essential vitamins and minerals that you need for a healthy and balanced life.
7. Helps to fight menstrual pains, etc.
REGISTRATION
Register is FREE. Register online by following the procedure below:
1. Log into www.ayodeb.vemma.com
2. Click on GET STARTED
3. Click on ADD TO CART
4. Click on CHECKOUT
5. Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
6. Put your Contact Info
7. Put your Account Info
8. Click on CONTINUE
9. Click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT
10. Click on PLACE ORDER
11. You will get an ID number and also an Order number. Please write them down, it’s important. Call me while registering if you encounter any problem.
ACTIVATION:
You have to activate by ordering your pack with a minimum of N15,000 and you will be given the pack to either use for your health or sell at desired amount to make a profit.
ATTEND OUR FREE SEMINAR TO UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS
You have to attend the seminars and invite someone to come and look at the opportunity with you. You can also activate at the seminar venue.
Contact me for the seminar nearest to you. Attendance is free.
FOR MORE DETAILS:
Call me (Mr. Ayo Rainsmaker) on 08027336912, 07066037172 or email me at ayodebconsult@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2014
wilsonayo: Need agood job?call08121955678 for slots to NNPC WITH HND,BLC we have only ten slots with ten gone contact us today and you will be glad you did
hmmmmm, even senators dont get d numbers of slots u mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Av been makin som reserch on erasable marker ink on whiteboad 4 scools bt am nt rily getin d information, is dere nybody in d hous dat has d knowledge or skills i can get intoh wit? My boss excel i nid ur hep oooooo on dis
It is God that is all knowing & all doing, what is your intention? Production/source or marketing
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
excelsiorfarm: hmmmmm, even senators dont get d numbers of slots u mentioned

abi o. I wonder. Anyway it might be disastrous to look down on someone in the present day Nigeria. But everyone should be vigilant and play his or her card vry well o now that a trailer can be blowing down by the breeze.

I would like a slot to be reserved for one of my friends who is a petrol chemical engineer if the experience and certificate matters
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

abi o. I wonder. Anyway it might be disastrous to look down on someone in the present day Nigeria. But everyone should be vigilant and play his or her card vry well o now that a trailer can be blowing down by the breeze.

I would like a slot to be reserved for one of my friends who is a petrol chemical engineer if the experience and certificate matters
am not looking down on any my bro, i have seen/met a billionaire before he was 40(not a musician or a comedian), i have seen less than 40 as chairmen,even in house of assembly, hence naija, even that gentle looking person in your church or maybe in a bus/taxi can be your helper. That aside, as u wrote vigilance is d WATCHWORD. The fastest way for those that dont fear God can make wealth is to create false hope that juicy jobs are available even without being able to have contact or lie that visas to uk/america etc can be done without interview for 1st timer(a mother just told me she was duped of over 550k on trying to secure a visa to states for her son); as u mentioned great care should be taken. I love research, hence i would suggest u call, follow it thru & come back to post your discovery sir. For NNPC, even a director cannot easily employ 2 people,not to talk of 20 slots & senators dont even get as high as 7 slots(dont ask me how i know). I had check his profile, he/she has 2 post, the first one said, come & buy post ume form & this is d second. I hope someday everyone will post their pics on nairaland, put in their details & as in bank, ask that two or three people stands as a guarantor in case(laugh). Since we are waiting, lets have your feed back on d process sir. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
excelsiorfarm: am not looking down on any my bro, i have seen/met a billionaire before he was 40(not a musician or a comedian), i have seen less than 40 as chairmen,even in house of assembly, hence naija, even that gentle looking person in your church or maybe in a bus/taxi can be your helper. That aside, as u wrote vigilance is d WATCHWORD. The fastest way for those that dont fear God can make wealth is to create false hope that juicy jobs are available even without being able to have contact or lie that visas to uk/america etc can be done without interview for 1st termer(a mother just told me she was duped of over 550k on trying to secure a visa to states for her son); as u mentioned great care should be taken. I love research, hence i would suggest u call, follow it thru & come back to post your discovery sir. For NNPC, even a director cannot easily employ 2 people,not to talk of 20 slots & senators dont even get as high as 7 slots(dont ask me how i know). I had check his profile, he/she has 2 post, the first one said, come & buy post ume form & this is d second. I hope someday everyone will post their pics on nairaland, put in their details & as in bank, ask that two or three people stands as a guarantor in case(laugh). Since we are waiting, lets have your feed back on d process sir. GOD BLESS

Oga Agba u na welldon o. everywhere biz, biz. some people need someone to help them up while others should be guided before tsunamic fall. Hope your honest biz is booming and you are waxing stronger day by day. All this is just to register my greetings and wish you well.

Don't be tired to help others up
Don't be tired to lift up the sinking individuals.

Me give the call ? ok. Hope someone will do that first so that I can learn something before taking another step. It is just my first step dangling!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Oga Agba u na welldon o. everywhere biz, biz. some people need someone to help them up while others should be guided before tsunamic fall. Hope your honest biz is booming and you are waxing stronger day by day. All this is just to register my greetings and wish you well.

Don't be tired to help others up
Don't be tired to lift up the sinking individuals.

Me give the call ? ok. Hope someone will do that first so that I can learn something before taking another step. It is just my first step dangling!
bro i bless God for His Faithfulness, if we cant help our fellow man, what use his the skill, talent & blessing the Lord had given,if we cannot be vessels of blessing & honour. Me too i salute ooh. If we are patient, focus and not desperate, above all look on to God, our desired help/helper will come/path will cross
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wilsonayo: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Want to join the great Illuminati? to get rich and be famous world wide, and be the best in what ever you do in life contact 0814763488 and turn your life and business around.....

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2014
excelsiorfarm: It is God that is all knowing & all doing, what is your intention? Production/source or marketing
Tanx boss.....i mean hw to produce it & where 2 get d materials
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wilsonayo: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2014
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08121955678 or 08147634888
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Tanx boss.....i mean hw to produce it & where 2 get d materials
let me see if i can get d info for you, give me a week, because personally i have never done it/come across someone doing it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
excelsiorfarm: let me see if i can get d info for you, give me a week, because personally i have never done it/come across someone doing it
Tanx boss i wil b lookin forward to dat sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.