Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178230 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
you should understand by now that no man can do without food,whether as for main food or as snack or just for satisfaction or to show class. As the government is promoting change of focus from oil to agriculture,you can cease opportunity in view of the enormous advantages that the nation & yourself would derive from taking steps. The opportunities are enormous,whether as a farmer,farm gate,value addition or processor
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Now to the idea part, to engage in agriculture products or agriculture itself, you might not have the resilence for patience in growing your own farm produce or raising your animal husbandary/farm animals, but you can patronize farmers & add value to the products to make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Now to the idea part, to engage in agriculture products or agriculture itself, you might not have the resilence for patience in growing your own farm produce or raising your animal husbandary/farm animals, but you can patronize farmers & add value to the products to make money
one example i would give is someone that is into snail suya & even have people queue to buy his product. Maybe you think of rabbit suya, grasscutter suya or your own variety of fish grill.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2016
victorybiz:
Ta ry https://www.vibrantsharer.com, you can make cool Free Money daily and also shop what you need for free. Deals provided by a duly registered company and you can also join the merchants to list and sell your products and services.
You too can shop for free and also make free money to your wallet.

As a patriotic Nigerian, you can register via my referral link https://vibrantsharer.com/r/vic
how much free money do you make daily?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Back to the issue of job creation, i could see a large opportunity in a particular study area or course that Nigerians in that particular field haven't really consider. This idea came after a lecture & i could see direct job creation of at least 2,500 meaningful jobs throughout the federation,here i am talking about jobs that would be respected & pay well. Also at least 5,000 other jobs. The first is for professionals in that field,the 5,000 other jobs entails office assistant & secretary/receptionist etc. Can everyone do it? No, only for a field,if they could effectively organize themselves as a solution base professionals.All this could be achieve in 6 months,though with smart work. The second question could be,am i selling anything or will they be selling anything? the answer is No, all what they will be doing is giving their time,honesty & valued experience to challenges/problems. Is it a get rich quick idea?No, we are talking of professional work & solution.How soon can it start?depends on organization

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wilson71: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Add Your Business Today at www.businessinfopage.com
Sign up and add your business to our directory. Get viewed by thousands of people and get free business enquiries.

Businessinfopage.com was developed with an idea to develop Nigerian local content thereby leveraging information technology potentials for higher productivity, good governance and global competitiveness for Nigerian companies offering goods and services.

We help businesses who need customers to find them. Our platform works in all the areas local customers search which includes online, mobile and more.

Our goal is to develop and grow Nigeria local content in wide variety of topics giving our users the most relevant results for their searches

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Which organization or course do i speak of? it is those that read Guidance and Counseling or what some call G & C. Abroad that is another field of endeavor employing many.Why do i think it will work here?Many seek value direction whether in personal or other issues.The next question could be that when there are pastors,alfas or native doctors,do anyone still need to go for counseling?yes the need is always there,even in develop countries where almost everything is there,such exist.Whether as a education counselor etc.Wont it be duplication of work?No,their organization should be able to develop a working framework in which they should operate,how to operate,who is qualified to operate in that capacity.And ethics of operation etc. The 2,500 mentioned is just an average of 70 organize or standard operator in each state of the federation.Can it work?yes it will.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Provided the idea is well structured, many would patronize.I give advisory etc. in relationship to business & it likes,but during discussion i observed that before long,people normally raise other personal issues needing attention & even twice two separate individuals mentioned they were at d brink of ending it( i decided to use light words),though i was able by God's Grace to assist then,but i knew something was missing.Why will someone you never met,be called to table issues to etc. It became obvious many are suffering inside & needs help,valued help & valued judgment.

That is that, now to business,you can also go to learn how to sew give away bags you see being distributed at parties,then from your circle e.g. Work place,neighbourhood,church or mosque etc.,you can begin to market yourself.

I intended posting some pictures a church member produced after learning the art/skill.Another lady from nursing at OAU also,But i had to travel.

All this could earn you freedom & some income till your dream job

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
There is no need of sending any business scheme or get rich quick messages, i am contented with the Grace of God. Thank you for not loading my mail with junks & God Bless.

JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
still on possible agriculture you can decide to start with. Vegetable is very profitable & initial investment isn't massive. It also has faster ROI when manage well.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:23am On Jul 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Happy sunday, i believe biz is doing great, for those aspiring to start catfish hatchery and are cash tight, they can at least keep their fingerlings in a system like this for the first 1-2 weeks before getting a larger container
I remember this portable fish hatchery i posted on may 12 2013 on this thread. Whatever business always have a soft spot to start with
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2016
I wasn't getting enough sleep today and i decided to peruse through this thread to see what God had done and indeed i just return back ALL GLORY BACK TO GOD ALONE.

I would encourage that if there is any you know that is still looking for a thing or the other to do,though not a get rich quick kind of thing, then you can ask such person to read through this thread and at most 2 weeks, he/she should be through and be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Look around your environment,there is always something to see,something to start,something you can build on & something you can work with to start your business.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Look around your environment,there is always something to see,something to start,something you can build on & something you can work with to start your business.
in case you did not see the possibilities? i was at a store at ado ekiti sometime ago & i was a well package & design pack,hence i decided to even take a look if it was a new chocolate snack,but i was surprise that it is dried Parkia biglobosa,dont mind,in simple words locust beans or what yoruba call iru or dawadawa in other tribe.Made in ado Ekiti,but looks foreign.And this is a thing we normally overlook all around us.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
in case you did not see the possibilities? i was at a store at ado ekiti sometime ago & i was a well package & design pack,hence i decided to even take a look if it was a new chocolate snack,but i was surprise that it is dried Parkia biglobosa,dont mind,in simple words locust beans or what yoruba call iru or dawadawa in other tribe.Made in ado Ekiti,but looks foreign.And this is a thing we normally overlook all around us.
This same produce,i have seen some sell in leaves & a few in small transparent plastic cups for N100 & N200,though the fresh ones. Locust beans contains protein 35%,carbohydrate 16%,lipids 29% & has fats with calcium in it. Good for sight,digestion,cholesterol level etc.

You seek out what you can work on
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by howdynaija: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647

Has anyone ventured into any of these list of businesses since it was posted. Is there any testimony. Please share with us. However, for the unemployed, corps members, young graduates, civil servants, students and everyone who wants to enjoy lots of goodies and make extra money as well, Something Very Big is Coming in a few days' time. Visit w w w . comeandeatnow . com (remove the spaces) and add yourself on the waiting list ...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by howdynaija: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
I wasn't getting enough sleep today and i decided to peruse through this thread to see what God had done and indeed i just return back ALL GLORY BACK TO GOD ALONE.

I would encourage that if there is any you know that is still looking for a thing or the other to do,though not a get rich quick kind of thing, then you can ask such person to read through this thread and at most 2 weeks, he/she should be through and be better for it.

That's true. For the unemployed, corps members, young graduates, civil servants, students and everyone who wants to enjoy lots of goodies and make extra money as well, Something Very Big is Coming in a few days' time. Visit w w w . comeandeatnow . com (remove the spaces) and add yourself on the waiting list ...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by marv1: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2016
A company ragistered with £10 Million in Uk, with 5Million per share capital in dec 2015, In just 6months, not yet in the open market, has penetrated over 70 nations of the world and still counting. Big time players in the industry (investors) saw the huge profitability and benefits and plugged into it. It is not exergeration. No autoship, No renewal, No charges whatsover, No pressure, No stress. Make money 247 even while u sleep. Sends u alerts of bonus payment every 24hrs. U can start with $1, $10, $100, $1000 or more. U can withdraw anytime, anyday, 247 even after 24hrs u have registered.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
I received call in reference to my manual that has over 60 businesses you can choose or work on,about its availability. Yes it is available,it is a PDF FORMAT document with 174pages,available via email.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by export88(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Dear Friends,

Do you have any difficulity in buying goods from China? Do you want to import goods from China at a very low price? Are you still looking for a good supplier? Please free feel to contact us, you will find what you want from us. All business starts from first communication!

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enet1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
I received call in reference to my manual that has over 60 businesses you can choose or work on,about its availability. Yes it is available,it is a PDF FORMAT document with 174pages,available via email.
How much is the manual?I am very much interested in getting
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
enet1:
How much is the manual?I am very much interested in getting
10k. You get it within 40minutes of confirmation of payment. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS,DONT BUY,I DONT WANT THOSE THAT DONT INTEND TO CREATE JOBS GETTING IT. It is PDF FORMAT 174pages.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
As you try to create a niche in business or Life, dont forget your soul.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by thymm50(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
my search on vegetable farming brought me to this thread. Owner of thread thanks very much, really nice info here
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
thymm50:
my search on vegetable farming brought me to this thread. Owner of thread thanks very much, really nice info here
Appreciated, THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Iggyok(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2016
I am a serving corp member in Abia state,i have much interest in fish farming.please i need guidance on how to start using a mobile pond.i have 50k available
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Iggyok:
I am a serving corp member in Abia state,i have much interest in fish farming.please i need guidance on how to start using a mobile pond.i have 50k available
50k? is it grow out or hatchery u are looking out for & what facility do you have on ground, any experience?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Iggyok(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
50k? is it grow out or hatchery u are looking out for & what facility do you have on ground, any experience?
There is borehole for steady watet supply but no experience,though i attende lectures on it in camp.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Iggyok:

There is borehole for steady watet supply but no experience,though i attende lectures on it in camp.
lectures isn't enough at most times,you also need containers/ponds to keep your fishes for raising them. What was the lecture on? growout or fishseeds production

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.