Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177969 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
going back to school, continuing my post graduate. Already admitted. If close to Ekiti, and I decide to set anything up, I could invite you.

Though there are lots of other experience & knowledgeable farmers here (agricultural section) that could assist also
I thought as much you spoke to me about it in 2014 when you came to ogbomoso. God will see you through.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
omode2:
I thought as much you spoke to me about it in 2014 when you came to ogbomoso. God will see you through.
yes i am moving into education from agronomy, i finished PGDE (test measurement & evaluation),finished december 2016,result approved june 2017 & God help me with Distinction grade as my result. Did the professional qualifying education for teachers in october 2017 last year & passed by His Grace. Now going for Masters in education technology my brother. Please pray along or i should be expecting scholarship nii?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hence I am still at it by His Grace & God will be Glorify in Jesus Name, Amen.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
yes i am moving into education from agronomy, i finished PGDE (test measurement & evaluation),finished december 2016,result approved june 2017 & God help me with Distinction grade as my result. Did the professional qualifying education for teachers in october 2017 last year & passed by His Grace. Now going for Masters in education technology my brother. Please pray along or i should be expecting scholarship nii?
Nice one sir. But wondering why you left your area of discipline. All will be well.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2018
omode2:
Nice one sir. But wondering why you left your area of discipline. All will be well.
after about 2 decades subject combination changed slightly
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
I am in need of a reputable individual with Grace to give out a loan of about 1m, I intend to use it for a mini farm project in ekiti.

Intends to pay back in full in 15 months, 50% will be paid in 9 months & the balance with 15% interest will be paid after 6 months, making 15 months.

Sorry no partnership, I get such offer often & can't do it.

If you can & funds are legit, it will be appreciated

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
I am in need of a reputable individual with Grace to give out a loan of about 1m, I intend to use it for a mini farm project in ekiti.

Intends to pay back in full in 15 months, 50% will be paid in 9 months & the balance with 15% interest will be paid after 6 months, making 15 months.

Sorry no partnership, I get such offer often & can't do it.

If you can & funds are legit, it will be appreciated

Have you relocated to Ekiti? Hope you have gotten the loan.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
omode2:
Have you relocated to Ekiti? Hope you have gotten the loan.
I didn't get the loan, everyone want partnership & I can't do that. Strictly business, the partnership thing is not my desire.

I haven't relocated to ado, only doing post graduate program

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
I didn't get the loan, everyone want partnership & I can't do that. Strictly business, the partnership thing is not my desire.

life is a game of interest. Nobody wants to part with such amount of money when he has no benefit attached.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
omode2:
life is a game of interest. Nobody wants to part with such amount of money when he has no benefit attached.
interest is the benefit. No free lunch, neither will any seat somewhere thinking someone is working for him. Interest pays you? Good. If not? No partnership

Just business, no sentiment
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tabbaz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just passing by
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by yahsobur(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Start a mini importation business with just #25,000 and grow your income to million of naira within few months. Get my detailed video on mini importation business that will show you a to z of mini importation business. Call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
yahsobur:
Start a mini importation business with just #25,000 and grow your income to million of naira within few months. Get my detailed video on mini importation business that will show you a to z of mini importation business. Call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724.

Others may, not for me.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akaahs(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
excelsiorfarm:
Today i love to discuss the business of piggery i.e rearing of pigs for a living.There no need to be irritated,no money smells if it is legal or from good works.Today why i choose this topic is to give little details of want you need to start one and the economic value you can derive from this venture.The last future awards had a young man being celebrated for rearing pigs,but the great potential in the venture for creating wealth is our discuss.Pigs are very prolific i.e one can produce large numbers of litters(piglets)-in simple terms they give birth to large numbers of babies as much as 14.They can live up to 8years producing yearly.You can start with the number of piglets(baby pigs) you wish,one is sold for 2,500-3,500 naira depending on age.In 5-7 months you can sell for over 20,000 naira each,their feed are not expensive eg cassava,cassava dried peels etc or you can have them cross in other for procreation of more.Pigs are resistant to diseases,they have a high conversion rate of feed to weight gain,they are used for many products.The ratio of male to female is 1 male to 7-10 females.Stating with 1 male to 3 females can have you getting up to 30 pigs.for your questions ask me,also get manuals,check my profile pls-08035335647.am on facebook and twitter-Alamu Solomon.i will pick on another of the topics mentioned previously as we move on
There is no where a piglets is been sold 2500 or 3000 in area in kd. Is a very good business, I'm planning to expand mine
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akaahs(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
excelsiorfarm:
coputa thanks for the commendation,All Glory to GOd.Interestingly most of the business mentioned above i have being involved by myself or with people to undertake some of this project.Apart from consultancy and agric business,Presently,my vision is to establish an indigenious vocational centre in ibadan to empower youths(not okada empowerment),but what they can live on for life,that will be in agriculture.About your question,Polytethene cutting-because of the erratic power supply at least you will need i better pass my neighour gen,a table where most of the work will be done(there are makeshift makers of this tables with heating system to cut the polythene) and then you will buy this polythene rolls from the market(this rolls are un cut),it is your mandate to determine who is your target market-are you selling to those selling markets items etc.how do you use this-when you have all this in place the cutting of the nylon will be determine by- who are my target market,what size of nylon do thy use ,at what frequency,what quality type etc(you can do a little research on what sells in your neighbourhood or market around you),Here will are talking on the small easily accessible nylon cutting.Just have your sit and place the uncut polythene on the hot thin line attached to the table top after determining the length and it cuts instantly and seals.You continue this process until the number you want is reached
Nice one bro. I'm really interested in this business but I gat no idea. How do I go about it? I mean the machine nd equipment I need to start, tips and business acumen

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akaahs(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
excelsiorfarm:
coputa thanks for the commendation,All Glory to GOd.Interestingly most of the business mentioned above i have being involved by myself or with people to undertake some of this project.Apart from consultancy and agric business,Presently,my vision is to establish an indigenious vocational centre in ibadan to empower youths(not okada empowerment),but what they can live on for life,that will be in agriculture.About your question,Polytethene cutting-because of the erratic power supply at least you will need i better pass my neighour gen,a table where most of the work will be done(there are makeshift makers of this tables with heating system to cut the polythene) and then you will buy this polythene rolls from the market(this rolls are un cut),it is your mandate to determine who is your target market-are you selling to those selling markets items etc.how do you use this-when you have all this in place the cutting of the nylon will be determine by- who are my target market,what size of nylon do thy use ,at what frequency,what quality type etc(you can do a little research on what sells in your neighbourhood or market around you),Here will are talking on the small easily accessible nylon cutting.Just have your sit and place the uncut polythene on the hot thin line attached to the table top after determining the length and it cuts instantly and seals.You continue this process until the number you want is reached
Nice one bro. I'm really interested in this business but I gat no idea. How do I go about it? I mean the machine nd equipment I need to start, tips and business acumen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
akaahs:

There is no where a piglets is been sold 2500 or 3000 in area in kd. Is a very good business, I'm planning to expand mine
the time/year the quote you referred to was written isn't now

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ibukunstar(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
So many businesses will good income flow it all boils down to some factors like.

Your passion
Your ability to stay consistent while the business grow
Your ability to put smart work to play
Your ability to stay creative
Your ability to always know and always meet the demand of your clients
Make sure your business meet and solve a need.

All the best to all of us in this year 2020
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
excelsiorfarm:

eeya success
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
eeya success
all is good by. God's Grace
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
At a time like this, you can start something meaningful and get knowledge that will be valuable for you and your family.
Stay safe and it shall end with praise.

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2020
My work achieved during this period

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by KingAbdulazeez: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
excelsiorfarm:
Letsn talk about vegetables,specifically lets mention ugwu.The reason is because neither igbo,hausa or yoruba,majrity consume this vegetable.Even if you only have a room size space you can do your home grown vegetable that can be marketed to neighbours and friends.The seeds are readily available and can be grown insawdust in pure water sachet.About 4-5 days you have the seeds germinating,plant two in a hole when transfered to the field.Lets forget about the processes,but let me tell you why this venture should be considered.vegetable farmers make more money than most arable crops when land area coverage is the same,those vegetable farmers you see by the roadside make more money than lots of tie wearing friends maybe you enquire from some farmers around you.To cut it short,ugwu will continue to give you leaves to harvest for at least 6 months.And now now that is dry season,if you have water,hmm greater income. Call 08035335647
Tell Me More!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
KingAbdulazeez:

Tell Me More!
as it reads. If you are thinking of dry season veggies and lack water with irrigation system, forget it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2020
for those that need some help around their fish farm business and those that intend to do fish farming business, you can get my ebook within 5 minutes for N4,500. God bless. Content includes hatchery, grow out, diseases and treatment, ponds types, feeding and feed formulas etc

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
As you celebrate Christmas, remember the purpose. Accept Jesus Today

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New year to everyone. God will bless and restore the losses of the previous years in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
The year have started, if you are interested in business and looking for some good and achievable ideas, you can get my ebook with over 60 business ideas with pictures

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Theophinio(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
excelsiorfarm:
The year have started, if you are interested in business and looking for some good and achievable ideas, you can get my ebook with over 60 business ideas with pictures

Good day sir
Do you farm vegetables for investors on a small scale
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theophinio:

Good day sir
Do you farm vegetables for investors on a small scale

Better you get trained or advice. Depends on your location. If you have no sufficient water, forget vegetables especially in this dry season. I don't collect funds from investors again, I focus on my services, I could train and establish, but too busy to seat with one person because of many commitment

However, your location would determine if I would be interested
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by godswilld10(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
excelsiorfarm:
How much

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.