Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? (3216 Views)

Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: being uneducated is the biggest of all curses on this planet
I'm sure you'd fail quite nicely if asked your definitions of "education", "curses", the correlation between both terms and in what context you meant them. Mondi? Chill out ok? Some of us don't take NL seriously. It doesn't pay the bills.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo:
I'm sure you'd fail quite nicely if asked your definition of "education" and in what context you meant. Mondi? Chill out ok? Some of us don't take NL seriously. It doesn't pay the bills.
like knowing the effects of victimisation of women (sexually)...
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: like knowing the effects of victimisation of women (sexually)...
REALLY?! Just as i thought! undecided
Pray, tell, how does that relate to the young man's peculiar situation? Is her denial of sex as a direct result of her history of "r(a)pe"?? (Note: Claim of r(a)pe remains unsubstantiated, because it is convenient to claim you took in when you got raped, rather than admit that in actual fact, in a moment of consensual intimacy, an egg was inadvertently fertilized by a die-hard spermatozoa grin) You see? Your argument in relation to the situation isn't plotted. All facts known and hypothesized weren't taken into consideration.
Madam, i just want to have fun.. I'd rather not argue unproductively online. Playing Devil's Advocate doesn't put money in anybody's pockets. kiss
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo:
REALLY?! Just as i thought! undecided
Pray, tell, how does that relate to the young man's peculiar situation? Is her denial of sex as a direct result of her history of "r(a)pe"?? (Note: Claim of r(a)pe remains unsubstantiated, because it is convenient to claim you took in when you got raped, rather than admit that in actual fact, in a moment of consensual intimacy, an egg was inadvertently fertilized by a die-hard spermatozoa grin) You see? Your argument in relation to the situation isn't plotted. All facts known and hypothesized weren't taken into consideration.
Madam, i just want to have fun.. I'd rather not argue unproductively online. Playing Devil's Advocate doesn't put money in anybody's pockets. kiss
precisely my point, u have no knowledge of it therefore u think irrationally. consequences of r.ape may last for years including PTSD, vaginimus, phobia for se.xual intercourse, rage and humiliation. with support and counselling a person will recover. instead of focusing on one's selfish needs because that is no good for any relatioship. since u wanna talk about facts, phobia for sexual intercourse can result in females after being raped, did u take that into consideration. basing it on research done by psychologists!
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: It is very easy. What's so difficult about not having sèx? A relationship has more to it than sèx

so u can wait till eternity without having one?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Jambsupport: ds men of nwadays?

what happened to men of nowadays... She's nt giving u wat she opt 2 giv u,n yet she complains wen she ears u speaking 2 anoda girl even though u have nuffin 2 du wif d caller...

Ow long can u now wait 2 ave sex? If u can wait till eternity likw MYND
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by beynee: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
it's worth waiting for. I mean if you truly love her and wants to take her home why not

Les I forget, someone has been wetin for yrs
Initially I don 't feel anything for him
But now I have seen beyond proof what he means to me and I feel like giving up my stand. But I won't even thou my body says yes, but I says no cos we are almost there.... I can't wait to .. Hmm it's not easy oo , in fact You'll have to fight against nature sometimes just to remain fucos. But it really worth it .
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: precisely my point, u have no knowledge of it therefore u think irrationally. consequences of r.ape may last for years including PTSD, vaginimus, phobia for se.xual intercourse, rage and humiliation. with support and counselling a person will recover. instead of focusing on one's selfish needs because that is no good for any relatioship. since u wanna talk about facts, phobia for sexual intercourse can result in females after being raped, did u take that into consideration. basing it on research done by psychologists!
I'm sure i've read more Sigmund Freud than your good self, Miss.
I am not debating or contesting the long-term effects that r(a)pe has on individuals, or put more aptly, girls. And i hate r(a)pe and r(a)pists more than Satan, i assure you.
However, my question is, WAS THE GIRL IN QUESTION REALLY RAPED? Or did the condom burst (if indeed condoms were used) during consensual sex WITH HER BOYFRIEND and selling the story of being r(a)ped to garner pity and empathy from family perhaps, was adopted? Did she report the said r(a)pist to the police? Because i don't understand why she wanted her r(a)pist to accept paternity of her child (seems that was her major concern), rather than have the eediot locked up forever for his crime. Do you see from whence my skepticism stems?

1 Like

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
it's worth waiting for. I mean if you truly love her and wants to take her home why not

Les I forget, someone has been wetin for yrs
Initially I don 't feel anything for him
But now I have seen beyond proof what he means to me and I feel like giving up my stand. But I won't even thou my body says yes, but I says no cos we are almost there.... I can't wait to .. Hmm it's not easy oo , in fact You'll have to fight against nature sometimes just to remain fucos. But it really worth it .

I belief d girl cant wait for that 5yrs she had d babi,and alzo added anoda 2yrs to d time she met the guy alzo,makin it 7yrs without sex... And she dated sumone else b4 she met d guy,dey only dated 4 8months,b4 dey broke up and they had sex.... So now,why must my own guy now suffer for her trauma... She knew the guy waz crious with her,mayb dats why she proving these hard or formin wat i dnt knw....
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo:
I'm sure i've read more Sigmund Freud than your good self, Miss.
I am not debating or contesting the long-term effects that r(a)pe has on individuals, or put more aptly, girls. And i hate r(a)pe and r(a)pists more than Satan, i assure you.
However, my question is, WAS THE GIRL IN QUESTION REALLY RAPED? Or did the condom burst (if indeed condoms were used) during consensual sex WITH HER BOYFRIEND and selling the story of being r(a)ped to garner pity and empathy from family perhaps, was adopted? Did she report the said r(a)pist to the police? Because i don't understand why she wanted her r(a)pist to accept paternity of her child (seems that was her major concern), rather than have the eediot locked up forever for his crime. Do you see from whence my skepticism stems?
my point being if he knows that its possible for a woman to suffer after the traumatic experience he wld know that supporting her will help her overcome instead of focusing on his selfish needs...if he had an ere.ction problem surely he wld expect the same woman to support him true it until he can be intimate again... if u educated urself u will be able to react in a positive way that will help u build uu a more healthy relationship.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by beynee: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip:

I belief d girl cant wait for that 5yrs she had d babi,and alzo added anoda 2yrs to d time she met the guy alzo,makin it 7yrs without sex... And she dated sumone else b4 she met d guy,dey only dated 4 8months,b4 dey broke up and they had sex.... So now,why must my own guy now suffer for her trauma... She knew the guy waz crious with her,mayb dats why she proving these hard or formin wat i dnt knw....
if your friend is not comfortable with her past and present let him quit , no need for grumbling .
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my point being if he knows that its possible for a woman to suffer after the traumatic experience he wld know that supporting her will help her overcome instead of focusing on his selfish needs...if he had an ere.ction problem surely he wld expect the same woman to support him true it until he can be intimate again... if u educated urself u will be able to react in a positive way that will help u build uu a more healthy relationship.
Lol! I give up. You are not very bright love...
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo:
Lol! I give up. You are not very bright love...
yeah probably why i qualify for a masters' degree hey...biatch please. if u were any educated at all u wld know that women of real substance go for knowledge , not another man's pocket...like the women u associate urself wit smiley
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
if your friend is not comfortable with her past and present let him quit , no need for grumbling .

Hear me out babe,tis not as if d guy is nt comfortable with her past or present... If the guy nor like am,e fit dey deceive her n alzo waste d girls time,and yet stil show her care until d eleventh hour...

Words spoken out are much beta dan d one's not spoken @tall....
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by beynee: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip:

Hear me out babe,tis not as if d guy is nt comfortable with her past or present... If the guy nor like am,e fit dey deceive her n alzo waste d girls time,and yet stil show her care until d eleventh hour...

Words spoken out are much beta dan d one's not spoken @tall....
so does you friend truly loves her or not? if he doesnt let him shift after all he can get it some where else if that's what he wants. don't force the girl to doing something against her wish.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
so does you friend truly loves her or not? if he doesnt let him shift after all he can get it some where else if that's what he wants. don't force the girl to doing something against her wish.

Den make the girl no dey complain again tu,, He can give d guy automatic right 2 also cheat on her.... E no easy 2 hold bodi nah?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by obowunmi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
She is cheating on him. He needs to move on.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by beynee: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip:

Den make the girl no dey complain again tu,, He can give d guy automatic right 2 also cheat on her.... E no easy 2 hold bodi nah?
e be like say na you be the guy
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
e be like say na you be the guy

If am d one,no need of hiding mysef from it... Dia's nothing new under the sun.. Zo no big deal dear....

obowunmi: She is cheating on him. He needs to move on.

Abi?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by beynee: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip:

If am d one,no need of hiding mysef from it... Dia's nothing new under the sun.. Zo no big deal dear....
from your response I knew .

nothing new after all. What ever is good for you, it's left for you.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by claremont(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Some people can wait, some cannot. As for me, I CANNOT wait for 2 years without s-ex or kissing with a girl supposedly my partner. I would definitely cheat on her, so it's best she finds someone who can wait.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
from your response I knew .

nothing new after all. What ever is good for you, it's left for you.

madam,u no nothing jawee... U mite tink so,cos of the way i reacted... The persin involve is my cuzin,we both live 2geda... So tell me i wont know part of the story
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by obowunmi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
There's a problem because she's not a virgin so she has to be getting it from someone. I think you're friend na side project.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
obowunmi: There's a problem because she's not a virgin so she has to be getting it from someone. I think you're friend na side project.

She dey use d guy head ni jaare... Both of dem nor be sista mary n broda Joseph now... grin grin

claremont: Some people can wait, some cannot. As for me, I CANNOT wait for 2 years without s-ex or kissing with a girl supposedly my partner. I would definitely cheat on her, so it's best she finds someone who can wait.

whu on earth fit wait sef? We tu dey deceive oursef 4 hia... My broda don move on oo,cos i wont take it eida
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by dmcdad: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip:

She dey use d guy head ni jaare... Both of dem nor be sista mary n broda Joseph now... grin grin

whu on earth fit wait sef? We tu dey deceive oursef 4 hia... My broda don move on oo,cos i wont take it eida

Surely I can wait for more than that buh kissing and other royalties must dey o even though I fit do without the sex part
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Its very easy to say 'I will wait but later u will find out that its only by d grace of God. Currently in a relationship with a girl I pray to marry, we met 2months ago but it has not been easy especially for me being that I have not always been good wink wink
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by dmcdad: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2012
Padena: Its very easy to say 'I will wait but later u will find out that its only by d grace of God. Currently in a relationship with a girl I pray to marry, we met 2months ago but it has not been easy especially for me being that I have not always been good wink wink

Just 2 months WTH!
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by 2sexy(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Na Wetin una dey yarn sef? Omo, that na no-go area for me o. D last time I waited, it wasn't funny at all. I wouldn't wish I go through it again.

I waited 2years but she gave it to another guy she met in just 5months. Abegi...

Well, it depends on the guy sha and how matured they are. One might be and the other might not.

Personally, I have no problem with waiting but you just can't trust some girls. It depends on who I am dealing with sha... If I see say you know watsup 2much, wait ko, duro ni.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by frank317: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2012
personally i cant wait. i love my fiance yet i didnt wait and we are the best couple ever. what has sexx got to do wit it. u guys say sex is not important in a relationship yet u want the guy to wait for two years for something not important. why will he have to wait if he needs it? well its his choice to b suffering and smiling, as for me i will never ever wait. weather i have sexx or not with my girl, it will not stop me from lving her to the end, so why wont i get it if i need it?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Noah2gud(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Draw Their Eye Brows This Way? / A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / My Sexcapedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.