Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting (5583 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2016
So you’d like to make that conversation so nice that he/she will be blushing all day long, make sure you master these questions. They work like magic! Magic I say!!

1. What was your first impression of me?

2. How accurate do you now think it was? On which counts do you think you were totally wrong and on which were you right?

3. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?

4. If I promise not to get upset, can you tell me something that you’d like to change in me but don’t have the nerve to tell me?

5. If you weren’t in the profession you are, what would be your other dream profession and why?

6. Apart from the most obvious one, which other two areas of your body are the most sensitive and responsive?

7. Which three parts of my body are your personal favourites and why?

8. Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me/got to know me?

9. Where is your dream destination and why?

10. Which is your favourite movie of all time and favourite scene in it? (If the other hasn’t seen it,narrate in detail.)

11. Can you remember your earliest childhood memory of happiness and that of fear?

12. Your favourite aunt/uncle/cousin and why?

13. What are the qualities that draw you to people that you can base a friendship on?

14. Can you give me a mock session of how you would discuss s-ex education when you have a child?

15. Your first crush – what drew you to her/him?

16. Your first date – where did you go, what did you do and how long did the relationship last?

17. How have you coped with break-ups in the past?

18. What has been your scariest dream? Which has been your most frequently recurring one?

19. Which has been the best decision you ever made?

20. Which is the decision you regret the most?

21. Can you narrate to me your proudest moment?

22. If you won the lottery, what are the first three things you would do and which are the five things you’ve been most longing for, that you would buy?

23. If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…

24. If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, the answer would be…

25. Which is your favourite flavour of ice cream, your favourite junk food and your favourite dessert?

26. Whose wardrobe would you most like to possess and why?

27. The one argument your parents had, that you would try to avoid with your partner, would be over…

28. Which is your favourite asset/body part on a man/woman and why?

29. The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you is…

30. Your most wicked fantasy has got to be… (Be open to this one, if you react adversely, he/she will never feel free to confide in you again.)

31. If our relationship doesn’t work out, do you think we can remain friends? If no, why not?

32. Who are you closer to – your mum/dad – and why?

33. Your favourite song of all times and why – is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package?

34. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?

35. What upsets you most in a relationship and what makes you the happiest?

36. What is your perception of how people see you?

37. If someone told you they saw me with another guy, what would your first reaction be – she's cheating on me, he’s probably an old friend or I need to get to the bottom of this?

38. Can you think of something you craved for when you were young and were denied?

39. Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone of the same s-ex

?A word of advice. Don’t be judgmental of the responses you get, and try and be truthful when answering. This can be a wonderful way to just have fun or really get to know your partner.

#enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
40.Do you like my di.ck
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
JideJamez:
40.Do you like my di.ck

Lol... cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by dahreyM: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Do you mind giving it to me on standing?

What's ya best style dat will make you CUM quick?

Can you svck ma dick?
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by dave4rella(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Adasun(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
do u like tom tomundecided?
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by osesology(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok na. But I dont think ugly guys will be comfortable asking no 8.

And umh...I dont think I have any business with asking no 15 cos she'll probably lie to me anyway.

1 Like

Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
osesology:
Ok na. But I dont think ugly guys will be comfortable asking no 8.

It all depends my brother
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Interesting smiley

Hehehe...so, which one do you hope to use first? cool
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Adasun:
do u like tom tomundecided?

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
dahreyM:
Do you mind giving it to me on standing?

What's ya best style dat will make you CUM quick?

Can you svck ma dick?

Lol cheesy oga calm down....no be fight
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
forandy:

Hehehe...so, which one do you hope to use first? cool
All at once grin
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
All at once grin

Aaah...lool. It'd be too bulky nau

It's better to chip in one or two while you both have the normal "what's up...what's up chat"

What do you think?
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
forandy:

Aaah...lool. It'd be too bulky nau

It's better to chip in one or two while you both have the normal "what's up...what's up chat"

What do you think?
Just kidding. smiley

Yeah you are right wink
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Just kidding. smiley

Yeah you are right wink

Eheen...thank you cool
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by flexxyworld(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
How well do you enjoy heads
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by forandy(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2016
flexxyworld:
How well do you enjoy heads

Ermmm...it's sha not a bad addition cool
Re: Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting by flexxyworld(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2016
forandy:

Ermmm...it's sha not a bad addition cool
Obviously yes!

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.