Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Are guys Really Trained To Be Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are guys Really Trained To Be Men (5526 Views)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I said real men U need to review.
Basically you are always talking about what men do wrong, what men need to do right, bla bla bla, but you don't know anything about what a lady is supposed to do. Don't pretend you didn't understand me.

Everyone on this forum knows what you are like.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Shaw007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tv,negLecT,wrong perceptions,
a lot of factors actuaLLy(accnts 4 less than 30% of what a boy becomes)

but let No man come here and start putting blames on anyone,especially mothers,i was raised by a single mom,dats cos dad had died. . .and I'm OnlY Proud of the person i am 2day!!

Being singLe has ntn 2 do with your impact in the Life of your kids,responsibilty is a choice

and again i blv if ur of age u become Only what you want,placing bLames or anyone is buLL. . .The deVIL was Once an ANgeL,hE chose his paTH//#Mypoint...

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Damitism: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Who are the idiots talking nonsense here? Between boys/girls, who are the most corrupt presently?

2 Likes

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by JustME7(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
parents always give birth to the body of their children but not always to their character.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by greatgod2012(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
1. enviroment.
Enviroment includes home (parents) social (school, church/mosque, place of work etc)
2 heredity.
3 maturity.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Shaw007: Tv,negLecT,wrong perceptions,
a lot of factors actuaLLy(accnts 4 less than 30% of what a boy becomes)

but let No man come here and start putting blames on anyone,especially mothers,i was raised by a single mom,dats cos dad had died. . .and I'm OnlY Proud of the person i am 2day!!

Being singLe has ntn 2 do with your impact in the Life of your kids,responsibilty is a choice

and again i blv if ur of age u become Only what you want,placing bLames or anyone is buLL. . .The deVIL was Once an ANgeL,hE chose his paTH//#Mypoint...
A single widow is completely different than a single parent by choice. The difference is responsibilty

It has been proven that the best way to raise good sons is in a 2 parent married household but this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with widows who manage things the best they can.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
bara pistis: Please, this is a serious issue that has kept me wondering for a while. you have heard of stories of the male folk beating the female(husband & wife ),either for a reason or out of reason, God knoweth. you have heard of the male raping the female(seems animalistic here) for reasons only God can figure out. now to the question, if by authority, the male has been charge (endowed) to teach and train the female folks (in the process train and nurture the society why does the male walk in this manner. are the male folks really trained by their fathers or grandfathers. what went wrong as regards the male behaviors. 2ndly for ladies reading these, rate the average nigerian man in term of how responsible he is to his responsibilities in a scale of 1 to 10..(your 100% honest rating pls, it may help us )

Not sure if I understand the prompt...

But, The problem is that it's the WOMEN who are teaching the men. 90 percent what we learn is from our mothers or a female guardian. The sensitivity of men and even some of their hatred of women is a result of this. What I mean is they are taught how to love, interact, and hate through these women who have to set the example. Some times these women fail and don't have a man who can or is willing to take up where she left off since raising children on a global scale is viewed as a "woman's job". tongue

This guy I listen to on youtube goes by the name of Tommy Sotomayor touched on this a little. I would post the video but his way of expressing himself can be a bit hurtful. grin
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by ziondaughter: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
All nairalanders should contribute money for "school of grown up men project"
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: Basically you are always talking about what men do wrong, what men need to do right, bla bla bla, but you don't know anything about what a lady is supposed to do. Don't pretend you didn't understand me.

Everyone on this forum knows what you are like.
you

You obviously got me bleeped UP with another chatter...but it is okay...I expected this bullshit from a nigglet like you! Everybody INCLUDING the guests KNOW YOU ARE A WHINING OLD ARSE PAPA SMURF who have iSSUES WITH NIGERIAN/BLACK WOMEN. Who claims to KNOW EVERY GOTDAMN THANG at 18 years of age talking about you have growth of experience in life AT 18 YEARS OLD....NIGGLET FOR REAL

Secondly...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HARSH ON BOTH SEXES...WHY DO YOU THINK I GET INTO WITH SOME CHICKS? It isn't always manbitches that I have to correct...if you don't think so...READ ALL OF MY POSTS...not what suit you. Unlike you...i don't choose sides...if chicks are WRONG..I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING THEM THEY ARE WRONG....TRY IT.

ONE MORE THING DUMB NIGGLET...TELLING MANBITCHES TO CHECK THEMSELVES ISN'T THE SAME AS TALKING ABOUT WHAT REAL MEN DO. NEXT TIME KNOW WHO THE Bleep YOU ARE QUOTING.

Class dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nobody trains a boy to be a man.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Back in the ancient years...boys went through hell to become men!

Nowadays...I blame the women for what men has become.

Why would you blame women?
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by seedord247(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
you

You obviously got me bleeped UP with another chatter...but it is okay...I expected this bullshit from a nigglet like you! Everybody INCLUDING the guests KNOW YOU ARE A WHINING OLD ARSE PAPA SMURF who have iSSUES WITH NIGERIAN/BLACK WOMEN. Who claims to KNOW EVERY GOTDAMN THANG at 18 years of age talking about you have growth of experience in life AT 18 YEARS OLD....NIGGLET FOR REAL

Secondly...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HARSH ON BOTH SEXES...WHY DO YOU THINK I GET INTO WITH SOME CHICKS? It isn't always manbitches that I have to correct...if you don't think so...READ ALL OF MY POSTS...not what suit you. Unlike you...i don't choose sides...if chicks are WRONG..I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING THEM THEY ARE WRONG....TRY IT.

ONE MORE THING DUMB NIGGLET...TELLING MANBITCHES TO CHECK THEMSELVES ISN'T THE SAME AS TALKING ABOUT WHAT REAL MEN DO. NEXT TIME KNOW WHO THE Bleep YOU ARE QUOTING.

Class dismissed.

You got no single likes for all your comments on this thread...kindly back out before the word shame follow you.

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
*Kails*:

But, The problem is that it's the WOMEN who are teaching the men. 90 percent what we learn is from our mothers or a female guardian. The sensitivity of men and even some of their hatred of women is a result of this. What I mean is they are taught how to love, interact, and hate through these women who have to set the example. Some times these women fail and don't have a man who can or is willing to take up where she left off since raising children on a global scale is viewed as a "woman's job". tongue

This guy I listen to on youtube goes by the name of Tommy Sotomayor touched on this a little. I would post the video but his way of expressing himself can be a bit hurtful. grin

Can you post the link Sis?

You got Pleep dumb talking about it is men's job to raise boys...
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
seedord247:

You got no single likes for all your comments on this thread...kindly back out before the word shame follow you.

LMAO@this dumb arse comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awww defend your boyfriend suga. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
you

Class dismissed.
The saddest part is.. even though i'm 19 i'm way more mature and intelligent than you, a 40 yr old woman.

Class dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
J12:

Why would you blame women?

Kailis explained some of it. Read her post. wink
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
*Kails*:

I was actually subscribed to that dude a while back, but the account got deleted. Very entertaining
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: The saddest part is.. even though i'm 19 i'm way more mature and intelligent than you, a 40 yr old woman.

Class dismissed.

it would be true if I was 40 years of age and YOU WERE ACTUALLY a mature and intelligent 19 years old male. grin grin grin grin

On Nairaland...we can be ANYTHING WE WANT. wink wink
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by luvmijeje(f): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Well I ve to be specific here,most men on nairaland esp romance section are not trained to be men.Real Men dont talk down on women,they dont open thread to insult women and when they spend on women they don't see it as a big deal.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: The saddest part is.. even though i'm 19 i'm way more mature and intelligent than you, a 40 yr old woman.

Class dismissed.

Epic fail!

That's what I thought... weak and pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Can you post the link Sis?

You got Pleep dumb talking about it is men's job to raise boys...
what a dumb bytch. The problem is the fact that women are teaching the men because they don't have a dad.

That is why they get messed up, because women teach them how to be men.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: what a dumb bytch. The problem is the fact that women are teaching the men, because they don't have a dad.

That is why they get messed up, because women teach them how to be men.

So you are admitting that your mother bleeped you up huh? What a dumb nigglet. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

it would be true if I was 40 years of age and YOU WERE ACTUALLY a mature and intelligent 19 years old male. grin grin grin grin

On Nairaland...we can be ANYTHING WE WANT. wink wink
I think you may be over 40 actually. And i have proven my age multiple times with a drivers license.

What i don't get is why you people mention my age on every single post.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by seedord247(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
luvmijeje: Well I ve to be specific here,most men on nairaland esp romance section are not trained to be men.Real Men dont talk down on women,they dont open thread to insult women and when they spend on women they don't see it as a big deal.

Shuttup... Bcus u fall mugu to one mofo om here does mean they are the same ..... grin
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
seedord247:

She's single thou.... You can still nack her bitter pot. grin
yea.. i think women who never get married and start a family never learn to grow up.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrCork17: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Fact: 87% of homebased Nigerian guys are now farmers.. i read it somewhere (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by seedord247(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Fact: 87% of homebased Nigerian guys are now farmers.. i read it somewhere (no oofeinse) undecided

Hope you are one of them. grin
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: yea.. i think women who never get married and start a family never learn to grow up.

Just like a f@ggot who never get married and start a family never learn to grow up. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child / Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.