Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing (10916 Views)

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by filcast(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2012
The Ethics Committee of the Federal House of Representatives as reported earlier Cleared Hon. Farouk Lawan of the bribery allegation.

This development clear the air about public speculation that Hon Farouk properly shared the bribe money with his colleagues.
Lawan Farouk accepted in public that he received the bribe of $620,000 and there is no dispute about this fact.
The question is, have Hon Lawan Farouk returned the said money back to the Police as demanded.

We are still expecting the National Assembly, especially the Federal House of Representative to explain to Nigerians the basis they used to clear Farouk of the bribery allegation, an offence he NEVER denied.

The House of Representative have shown their real colour in the fight against Corruption.
The Legislatures have not find it necessary to make corruption in Nigeria a history and unattractive by introducing laws with stiffer penalties, like life imprisonment or death sentence.

It is a shame that these Lawmakers are priding over their continual dragging Nigeria's name to the Mud.

www.osundefender.org/?p=69023

3 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Dpeacemaker101: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Why won't they clear him, when they all shared from the money. And we say that these shameless people are representing us.

7 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Mekusnwa: 2:41am On Nov 21, 2012
Nigerian lawmakers are thieves and rogues as obasanjo rightly called them, and they will open their smelling mouth to accuse the FG of corruption. Am happy that all Nigerians are seeing these with their own eyes. They have had issues with GEJ, cause he has refused to hand them Ghana-must-go bags.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Gorillaunit: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2012
This NASS is filled with vampires and bunch of corrupt animals, who have no shame and conscience. All they have in mind is to enrich their pockets and bank account. The masses are out here crying and suffering, looking up to our so called representatives for a change and all we get are heart breaks and more pain from them.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Dollarman101: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2012
This is really a show of SHAME...... I thank GEJ for all he has been doing to make sure we are not left at the mercy of these rogues. I guess people will now see how good and transperent GEJ is in the fight for the reformation of this nation. We await for truth as they unfold.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by koruji(m): 3:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Even SATAN is blushing at such audacity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by koruji(m): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Are you kidding?
GEJ's weakness is what makes this possible.

Dollarman101: This is really a show of SHAME...... I thank GEJ for all he has been doing to make sure we are not left at the mercy of these rogues. I guess people will now see how good and transperent GEJ is in the fight for the reformation of this nation. We await for truth as they unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by omowolewa: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Even when all evidence points to the fact. I feel the clearance is just within the House of Rep and not the Nation.
Would they be a judge in their own case?!

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by ujchief(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Op, wheres the source of this fairy-tale? Sounds more like beer-parlour gossip to me.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by acidtalk: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Nigeria Police Force Regret the Death of Anini. They claim he was never a thief.

The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) regret wrongfully accusing Bode George, Joshua Dariye, Alamiesghia, Dimeji Bankole and 109 others who were Wrongfully accused of Corruption charges and promise to compensate them with N3billion each.

The British Metrpolitan Police and Justice department are making frantic effort to release James Onanefe Ibori after it was found he is as innocent as a saint on the money laundrying charges against him.

The Swiss Bank is making frantic effort to take back all the Abacha Monies it initially gave the Nigeria Federal Government. Findings into their investigation on the monies showed Abacha was a geneuine and hardworking business man and earned every single penny he had genuinely.

The Obama Government has sent out an apology to the Jonathan Government on their initial statement that the Nigeria government is doing nothing to fight corruption. It said findings has shown that no other government has fought corruption so bad like this government. It also said the President is so accountable that he doesn't only declare his asset every month but also has not take a penny from the government coffers outside his official salary.

9 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by femmy2010(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2012
If ANINI and OYENUSI were member of that house then they certainly would still be alive till date .
Nigerian lawmakers suck.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Abeg oo where are those people that are calling on the house of rep to impeach GEJ from seat. The house of rep are made up of rogues and criminals just like OBJ said.

They are only trying to find a way to remove GEJ especially that tambuwal man because GEJ is like a stumbling block on their way of looting our treasure.

I have always said, if the lesgislative arm of Government is interested in the success of this nation, let them cut down their monthly looting they call allocation and salary, for christ sake it is too much. Even Obama doesn't earn the amount a single Nigerian lawmaker earns.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by mozinta: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2012
koruji: Even SATAN is blushing at such audacity!!!
Abeg are you related to Dimeji Bankole? He uses these words most-nerve, audacity, eforntry gaan!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by ziondaughter: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Sometimes its best we dont even talk about our issues out for pple to hear. I dey shame for naija. We cry 4 independence up till now we still dey do like pple wen colonial masters dey oppress. The laws are made for the poor n less privilege. I believe dat 1 day all these mess will stop. God help naija\
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by kabaka1: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2012
"...hahahaha...hihihihi..." na so Fela talk se dem go de laugh us. "ITTs(international thief thieves).

No doubts, I sabi se na so this issue go turn out.
Wake up naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by greenoak: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Omexonomy: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2012
koruji: Are you kidding?

you think it is easy to fight couruption in the NAS by the precedency
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Super1759: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2012
gboss4sure: Abeg oo where are those people that are calling on the house of rep to impeach GEJ from seat. The house of rep are made up of rogues and criminals just like OBJ said.

They are only trying to find a way to remove GEJ especially that tambuwal man because GEJ is like a stumbling block on their way of looting our treasure.

I have always said, if the lesgislative arm of Government is interested in the success of this nation, let them cut down their monthly looting they call allocation and salary, for christ sake it is too much. Even Obama doesn't earn the amount a single Nigerian lawmaker earns.
the fact and the truth
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by armadeo(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Firstly I wouldn't be surprised if facrook is cleared by his fellow members of the dishonourable den of legislathieves( honour amongst thieves). They are all avians of similar plummage. Facrooks own became open due to his presumed stance towards corruption, however he has shown he is nothing more than a common crook too.

Ole barawo ppl, may amadioha stone u all with broken mirrors.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Super1759: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Gej,is trying so hard to fight corruption. One of the surest way is getting rid of those crooks.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by SlyIg(f): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2012
And what did Jesus in the Holy Bible say about a crime like this? If you haven't commited a crime like this,first cast the stone on this adulterous woman. None of them in that house could ever do justice to that criminal of a person called Farouk because they are simply birds of the same feather. Stories like this no longer surprise me again in this country. A country where the poor continue to be poor and the wealthy thieves continue to be rich.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Amazondepth(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Wat audacity!This can't b true!I think it wld b in order to conclude we r a failed nation by any standard.now the criminals in d house forget tribal,religious and party differences to stand by one of their own.this goes to show our problem is dis country is actually a failure of leadership and nothing else.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Balkan(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Military intervation will be the only option to wipe out this criminal from the surface of the earth.

This democracy is not working. We have lost respect all over the world, that's why a country like Bostwana will deport Nigeria from their country.

We should change this name.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by kelahns: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2012
I knew it was gon end up this way........naija we too much...*dancing opnam gagnam style*....
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by gbadexy(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2012
ujchief: Op, wheres the source of this fairy-tale? Sounds more like beer-parlour gossip to me.
Correct guy. The source he posted isn't well known.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Achieverbaba: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2012
AWON WERE.Y OSHI undecided
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Anything goes in Nigeria. There are no impossibilities. Justice up for Sale. The common man? a means to an end. What an audacious move. No wonder, people like Babangida still have fans. Give Shaitan to NIGERIA and they will make him a SAINT with all the necessary Clearances he needs to become a SAINT.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by acidtalk: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2012
After the news broke, I had to put a call through to Farouk Lawan to hear from him.

Acidtalk - Congratulations Honorable.

Farouk Lawan - Thank you my brother. This shows that God has Exonerated me.

Acidtalk - Sir, So are you saying you never took bribe?

Farouk Lawan - Common acidtalk, you of all people should know that was a setup. What do I need common $620,000 that's roughly N93million. That's not even up to my allowance in 2 months.

Acidtalk - So sir, what about the video showing you were stuffing bail of dollars in your cap after you pocket was filled up with money.

Farouk Lawan - My brother, that was the money Femi Otedola was owing me and I had to hide it so that he won't know where I hid it and later then boys to come and steal it from me.

Acidtalk - But sir he was there when you were stuffing it all over.

Farouk Lawan - Woooh!!! Na una sabi. If una like make una go kill yourselves, what matters most is I have been proven to be innocent and guess what, I will be compensated for the allegations. I will be doing a thanksgiving party this Saturday at my Apo villa Residence, you are invited.

4 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Westadon(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
It must end up dis way, they ve resolved. Group of wicked idiots
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by ochallo: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
I guess the homosexual bill is more important. LOL
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by kabaka1: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
koruji: Are you kidding?

GEJ is totally overwhelmed by the charters he's surrounded with.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Balkan: Military intervation will be the only option to wipe out this criminal from the surface of the earth.

This democracy is not working. We have lost respect all over the world, that's why a country like Bostwana will deport Nigeria from their country.

We should change this name.

Democracy is too advanced for a society full of illiterates and savages like our's. The only problem with the military is that they might also get corrupted after getting there. I think the situation is just hopeless. The only way out is if all of us will agree and begin to call corrupt people thieves in the public, in the church, at mosque, at the market, on television and everywhere. That's the only way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack Among PDP Senators Over Plan To Alter Minority Leadership Posts / Governor’s Wife Constructs Classrooms, Bridge For Communities / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.