Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing (10926 Views)

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Adeone: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2012
This democracy is not working. We have lost respect all over the world, that's why a country like Bostwana will deport Nigeria from their country.

We should change this name.[/quote]
Balkan: Military intervation will be the only option to wipe out this criminal from the surface of the earth.

This democracy is not working. We have lost respect all over the world, that's why a country like Bostwana will deport Nigeria from their country.

We should change this name.

Don't even think of that,was it not the military regime of babangida that legalise corruption and made it our national culture.and it was the same military that bred this present democracy.our best choice now is mass revolution if we really want to be free.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2012
koruji: Are you kidding?
GEJ's weakness is what makes this possible.

Kindly explain how GEJ's weakness made this possible
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Oh well
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Puntae: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2012
It's really a shame that NASS have resulted to habouring and sheltering criminals... This is a show of extreme shame!
A public acceptance to a crime by the criminal who now is term a hero... Oh NASS, your acts of decay and incompetence you exhibit and I pray it burns before long...
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by jamace(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2012
They think they are fooling Nigerians, eh? Don't worry. One day they will be lined up by the revolutionary forces and their potbellies will be opened up one by one. Criminals! angry
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by onyeego(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2012
where is NLC and SNG?
Or is this not PROTEST worthy
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by klas(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
@OP. is that news or just an opinion piece?
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by drnoel: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
It is finished.....at least now we know where they stand. It saddens my heart to say that the country has bleak days ahead of it if our leaders can see white and call it black.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by salolo(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
corruption continue
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by henrysam(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2012
GEJ's weakness is what makes this possible

What concern GEJ about this. Have you forgotten what is called Principle of separation of powers. What do you expect GEJ to do put Facroock in prison without due process and its people like you that will tag him as autocratic. You just can't hide your hatred for GEJ and I wonder how far you want to go with this behaviour.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Exponental(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2012
What goes around comes around!
If declared guilty, ALL will be guilty of collecting part of d shared money.......so what do u expect?
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Exponental(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2012
Can u expect a thief 2 persecute a thief?
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by qplus(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2012
For me I blame d police force who have been doin their investigation endlessly, do u guys want farouk to be on d fence, so I guess he fell back to d side he was ne since d police is sluggisg in prosecute him.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Azeebi(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Whether we like it or not. The House that represent thieves cannot fight corruption neither can they make any tangibl positive change in Nigeria.
Though GEJ is weak and probarbly corrupt, he is better than our so-called legislathieves, because he has allowed the free flow of information regards to individual and institutional corrruption, through which we can now point at many corrupt Nigerians among us.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by anthony86(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Save Nigeria group where are thou art.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by swoosh(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2012
source of thid report?? Osundenfender ke??
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by franchizy(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2012
The police could not proove Hon Farouk guilty as the evidences produce against him are null void and worthless hence his clearance by the House. I'm strongly in support of his clearance so dat in the police wil improve in their investigations to matters.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by glizengem(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2012
undecided am nt suprised... DOGS DON'T EAT DOGS...
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2012
The national assembly is an independent arm of govt, the presidency have nothing to do with the outcome of their committee report. The truth of the matter is that the president has been having it ROUGH with the house of reps. The house of reps has the CAPABILITY to FRUSTRATE the executive,eg they may stall the budget, block crucial bills, block the proposed borrowing plan,etc. In recognition of this UNDENIABLE fact, it is only SENSIBLE for the president to thread softly. What will it profit GEJ if he puts Farouk to jail now and the house of reps in turn send his policies and programmes to jail too? First is that the country as a whole will lose and GEJ himself will be frustrated. It is lose, lose situation for all. Only MISCHIEF MAKERS like @Gbawe..,would rejoice over such situation and turn around to blame the president for doing NOTHING. For me in particular, putting Farouk in prison will not give me a 2nd Niger bridge. And if not putting Farouk in prison for now, will give me a 2nd Niger bridge, then I dont mind. Whether we like it or not, Farouk Lawan has been NAMED AND SHAMED and his political career TRUNCATED. If those who stole in the past were NAMED AND SHAMED, perhaps corruption would have reduced by now. The president is a sensible and strategic person and the sensible thing to do for NOW that his relationship with the house of reps is shaky is to put the Farouk case in the COOLER for now. Perhaps when he gets a better hold on the house of reps or in a much stronger position, he may then prosecute Farouk. This is being REALISTIC
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by loneytunes(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2012
acidtalk: Nigeria Police Force Regret the Death of Anini. They claim he was never a thief.

The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) regret wrongfully accusing Bode George, Joshua Dariye, Alamiesghia, Dimeji Bankole and 109 others who were Wrongfully accused of Corruption charges and promise to compensate them with N3billion each.

The British Metrpolitan Police and Justice department are making frantic effort to release James Onanefe Ibori after it was found he is as innocent as a saint on the money laundrying charges against him.

The Swiss Bank is making frantic effort to take back all the Abacha Monies it initially gave the Nigeria Federal Government. Findings into their investigation on the monies showed Abacha was a geneuine and hardworking business man and earned every single penny he had genuinely.

The Obama Government has sent out an apology to the Jonathan Government on their initial statement that the Nigeria government is doing nothing to fight corruption. It said findings has shown that no other government has fought corruption so bad like this government. It also said the President is so accountable that he doesn't only declare his asset every month but also has not take a penny from the government coffers outside his official salary.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Initially thought it was a mistake when my brother informed me about it this morning until I read it on NL. Things just MUST change. We cannot continue with this rubbish again in Nigeria. Something MUST and WILL happen either peaceful or bloody.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2012
I guess Nigeria needs another independent;this time around from America
Corruption everywhere....
Even the country self is not safe,From government to sport...Only Entertainment is doing better
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by MadCow1: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2012
I knew he was innocent.. FAROUK LAWAN is a saint.. Now arrest Otedola and throw him into the gallows.. Abi is Otedola also innocent?! Which will mean all that video tape and audio tape matter was just a Nollywood production..

I laff in WAZOBIA.. This country is seriously doomed...
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by ANYPEN(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2012
these kind of news just weakens me! i mean, where is the way?
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by ANYPEN(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2012
Johnwizzy: I guess Nigeria needs another independent;this time around from America
Corruption everywhere....
Even the country self is not safe,From government to sport...Only Entertainment is doing better

entertainment is better because 'thieves' has found a way to enjoy and entertain themselves with the local entertainers. in Ilorin for example, Bukola Saraki had to import entertaiment in form of bringing big musicians from America. Nothing is working and nothing will work with these set of leaders.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by phemieojelabi: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2012
1 tin av noticed as regds these house of Represente-THIEVES,their legisla-THIEVES and the judicial-THIEVES!They can't go beyond what they re good "AT" on a similar case of Farouk.I wonda if a case with "audio taped evidence" kud be cleared out,Let c anoda dimension 2 b used on SUBSIDY DEFAULTERS, The painful aspect is gettin NAIJA citizen along as if they re gonna perform MIRACLE!Wot a shame (upper,middle,lower) House dat S**ks.They just kept drag-gin country name 2 d MUD!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by badesco(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2012
It is expected and If this is true, then it means those House Reps Members are nothing but economic saboteurs.That means Farouk has finally share the money among the members. Shame to NIGERIA
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Les: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Amazondepth: Wat audacity!This can't b true!I think it wld b in order to conclude we r a failed nation by any standard.now the criminals in d house forget tribal,religious and party differences to stand by one of their own.this goes to show our problem is dis country is actually a failure of leadership and nothing else.
if presido happens to be a Yoruba and farouk happens to be an igbo, both of us knows it would go tribal, abi i lie?
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Dee60: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Representathieves!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by DrMuzungu(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Facrook is free, Facrook is free, man, FACROOK IS FREE!!! YEAHHHH LA LA LAAAAAAAAAA.

OMG. Not a good day for justice.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by true2god: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2012
chief batiatus:

Democracy is too advanced for a society full of illiterates and savages like our's. The only problem with the military is that they might also get corrupted after getting there. I think the situation is just hopeless. The only way out is if all of us will agree and begin to call corrupt people thieves in the public, in the church, at mosque, at the market, on television and everywhere. That's the only way
Even churches nowadays are not helpin matters cos many 'MOG' are whining and dining with this thieves. Thays y its almost impossible for the pastors to criticize dem cos their share of the loot will be denied dem.

The solution still lies on the military who will wipe out all this day-light criminals at the NASS. The cost of maintaing dis pple is too high and really eating up the economy and our common wealth.

U can imagine the cost of maintaing the presidency and his ministers, special advisers, the senators and their countless body guards and tout, the rep members and their touts, the governors and their special advisers. Thats y all our money go on running cost wen there are so many pple on the corridor of power strugging to loot as much as possible.

Na only God go help us.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by larrymoore(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2012
The naija politicians ve succeeded in putin us in abject poverty in a land so bless, surely, their portion would be misery, calamities like never before. Anyone who denies his fellow being d source of sustainability is evil.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing by Dollarman101: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
GEJ's weakness is what makes this possible.

in this situation what has weakness has to do, he should make decisions for them too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes / Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.