Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun (15701 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Reacting to the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi said that the Ketu people were only crying wolf where none existed. While warning the Ketu people not to drag the police into the matter, he stressed that ‘’the police could only ensure that there was no breakdown of law and order rather than stopping the Fulani herdsmen from coming into the area.’’ “They should not drag the police into the matter.

This is the most annoying part of the whole article.
I cannot believe a police spokesman had this response to give regarding the terrorization of 30 communities in one state.Had he been Hausa or from another tribe I would have accused him of insensitivity to the plight of this community.I weep for my country.

The state government and the House of Assembly have set up a committee on the matter. We are only waiting for the government, he said. On his own part, the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Taiwo Adeoluwa said that the problem of the clash between the Ketu people and the Fulani had been a recurrent one in the past 15 years. Adeoluwa said that the state government’s desire to find a lasting solution to the re-occurring problem made it to set up a committee comprising the Ketu people, the Fulani and government officials to tackle the problem.

“These are unfair allegations
. Last week, I held meetings with them. The 30 villages in Ketu and the Fulanis too were represented. We’ve told the Fulani herdsmen to hold on, that we have set minimum standards for them before they can come in,” , he stated. Meanwhile, a coalition of socio-cultural groups from the area, including Ketu Advancement Front, Ketu South People’s Assembly and Ketu Alliance have alleged that about 21 innocent residents of the area have allegedly been killed by the Fulani herdsmen since 2000.

Are Fulanis revered in Yorubaland if I may ask
Why all the pandering even by state officials.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mgbadike80: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Ahmadu bello decreed that some tribes are meant to be willing slaves. The biafrans rejected it and the willing slaves invaded biafra.so the willing slaves in d middlebelt and south west brought this on their own. Offcourse we in the east(se and ss) will occasionally have this problem, but we will always have it least while they will recieve it in full force. That is d law of karma. When some farmers killed fulani and their cows in enugu sometime ago, the yorubas on nairaland were shouting why are igbos killing fulani? Lets see what they will say now.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by SeunLadipo: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2012
I wish dis dreaded hardsmen move to igbo land.Non of d kidnapas,arm robbas(igbo)can face dem.Millions of igbos dey slaughter n millions of igbo women dey impregnated to giv rise to d new generation of igbos of 2day wil be a childplay.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by truefact: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2012
fulanis are disgrace to the world...not only in 9ja or west africa, but in the world. they always rape. kill and cause problem. in every country they are fighting the owners... they have no brian....just like their cattles, they are zombies. i hate them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: This campaign of calumny against the Fulani herdsmen by these locals is getting old. People who should be holding their leaders accountable for lack of law enforcement and security continue to shamelessly point their fingers at herdsmen. We've seen similar behavior in the SE where impostors commit crimes while wearing Fulani attire in a poor attempt to cover their crimes.

The problem is these locals or the police do not have any herdsman in custody nor have a iota of proof that herdsmen committed these gruesome ra pe of a newly wed. Pray tell, how did the septuagenarian determine that the armed criminals were Fulani herdsmen, simply by the clothes they wore? Does he not yet know that the criminals among them have started to impersonate these herdsmen to cover their crimes?

This is like accusing Abriba warriors of ra pe and murder simply because some craftful armed robbers and criminals decided to perpetrate their crimes while wearing Abriba regalia. Nonesense and ingredients!!

You really cannot believe it's the local doing all the criminal act while wearing a fulani attire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2012
SeunLadipo: I wish dis dreaded hardsmen move to igbo land.Non of d kidnapas,arm robbas(igbo)can face dem.Millions of igbos dey slaughter n millions of igbo women dey impregnated to giv rise to d new generation of igbos of 2day wil be a childplay.

This is time for action and you are on the Internet wishing.The rest of the post is incomprehensible.I have read you folks boast about how you killed Biafrans,where are your warriors,na only to cross the Niger and Benue and kill innocent people una sabi?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by theripper: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Meanwhile, the youruba ajanoku dem full as illegal immigrants for UK and US dey yap igbos while aboki dey use their mama play Champions league and FA Cup for naija. Yoruba and mouth ehn. Na only make their men bleach and sleep with anoda person wife dem sabi. Fight don start now, dem don run go Benin republic. Some go dey fan d aboki sef as e dey kolobi him wife. Dis kind oily soup pple ehn. Laff wan kill me. Tufiakwa unu.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by lagcity(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2012
Ha, igbos are getting orgasm from rape news and they wonder why we consider them enemies instead of northerners. The fact is that both of you are enemies. The igbo heart is dark and evil; thats why God punished them in biafra and constantly punishes them till date in the north. If you ppl, do not repent, God will send more kwashiorkor your way.
Igbos also rob, kidnap and kill in the SW. Both of you will be taken care of in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2012
Baby mama:
Dayokanu and geez and the rest of the Igbo hating crew won't respond to this but scream "Igbo" with fright on their faces at every turn.[size=18pt]That thing you folks keep threatening to do to Igbos in Lagos who have done you no wrong,do it now to Fulani herdsmen r.aping your women in your own land and killing your men for the past 15 years.Noisemakers[/size].It is only a weakling that will watch their wives violated and all you do is come on the Internet and make mouth.This is time for action but what I hear is grown men weeping.
If na to scream Biafra and Ojukwu or Achebe and make mockery of people who stood up against injustice or hate on Goodluck Jonathan una go begin jump up and down and adjust and re-adjust your agbada sleeves lipsrsealed
Eko for show
go out there like men and deal with an enemy in your own house,whosai
You still cannot ID your enemies can you?

Hehehe. Well said. I have been avoiding to mention coward on this thread but is obvious that those Yoruba people na only mouth dem get
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

You really cannot believe it's the local doing all this act while wearing a fulani attire.

It could be the locals, or other armed robbers and criminals who come in from surrounding areas. We have documented cases of impostors in both in the SW and SE, attired like herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes. What I am saying is that without conclusive evidence, people should not be accusing a whole ethnic group in the area of these crimes. That is irresponsible and bigoted.

The law enforcement agencies should do their detective duties and stop leaving such important functions to 70year old locals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by achi4u(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Valon4ego: I'm waiting for our western champions to come and defend this
for where?they rather open another thread to counter this one,I lov their way shagrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mgbadike80: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
All igbos should always inform their folks in the villages on the dangers of allowing fulani settlements on their lands. They should not collect rent from them , those with fulani settlements already should use an intellectual approach to get rid of them especially by dividing up communal land into individual holdings. This will lead to fencings and new housing buildings thereby denying them grazing land. This will force them to vacate the land. Pls don't engage them in an armed conflict. It's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by theripper: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
lagcity: Ha, igbos are getting orgasm from rape news and they wonder why we consider them enemies instead of northerners. The fact is that both of you are enemies. The igbo heart is dark and evil; thats why God punished them in biafra and constantly punishes them till date in the north. If you ppl, do not repent, God will send more kwashiorkor your way.
Igbos also rob, kidnap and kill in the SW. Both of you will be taken care of in due time.

Close ur mouth Mumu, by the way, ur papa dey bleach? Na u wan fight or the area boys or OPC? U better pray se ur granny no dey one village for Ogun, aboki go use am learn doggy style. Dey there dey claim "Abija" for internet, u and ur fear fear brothers wey drive kabukabu for UK and US

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by lagcity(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
gboss4sure:

Hehehe. Well said. I have been avoiding to mention coward on this thread but is obvious that those Yoruba people na only mouth dem get
Name only mouth dem get abi? What abt the cowards who were screaming abt Nov. 5? Where dem dey? Chor chor chor people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
If na 2 burn thief,yoruba pple no go waste tym..see dem see fulani deir own na 2 make noise polution
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
lagcity: Ha, igbos are getting orgasm from rape news and they wonder why we consider them enemies instead of northerners. The fact is that both of you are enemies. The igbo heart is dark and evil; thats why God punished them in biafra and constantly punishes them till date in the north. If you ppl, do not repent, God will send more kwashiorkor your way.

In the time it took you to write this,there is probably a Fulani herdsman on top somebody's grandmother and another getting down,address that situation and leave your imaginary enemy a while when there is a real one at hand.save your gloating for a Biafra thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

It could be the locals, or other armed robbers and criminals who come in from surrounding areas. We have documented cases of impostors in both in the SW and SE, attired like herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes. What I am saying is that without conclusive evidence, people should not be accusing a whole ethnic group in the area of these crimes. That is irresponsible and bigoted.

The law enforcement agencies should do their detective duties and stop leaving such important functions to 70year old locals.

No offense but this sound far-fetched even for you. First of, I would like to see the documented article of the so called imposter in the both SW and SE. Second of, Of all the excuse you can come up with, this is the best you got? Just to molest a woman, they have to wear a fulani attire to do so. Rethink that over and over again and ask yourself this why? Aren't they going to get the same insult, attack, etc if caught so why would they wear a fulani attire to commit a crime that is notorious in all of the entire country. Also ask yourself, fulani attire isn't the only ones sold in Nigeria. There are Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, etc attires so why only Fulani attire. Comeon even you can admit, your excuse sounds so far-fetched. If it is only happened once or twice in SW or SE I'll probably believe you but this is a phenomena that is happened in so many states in different occasions. There is no way in he11 criminals or locals are the ones behind it. I don't know why anytime there is a thread about a fulani that committed some kind of crime, una would try to push it off to the local or a random criminal. When your own do something wrong, accept it. Everyone has bad apples in their group.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by achi4u(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2012
SeunLadipo: I wish dis dreaded hardsmen move to igbo land.Non of d kidnapas,arm robbas(igbo)can face dem.Millions of igbos dey slaughter n millions of igbo women dey impregnated to giv rise to d new generation of igbos of 2day wil be a childplay.
abracatabra
what are you yarning or dropinggrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by lagcity(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2012
the_ripper:

Close ur mouth Mumu, by the way, ur papa dey bleach? Na u wan fight or the area boys or OPC? U better pray se ur granny no dey one village for Ogun, aboki go use am learn doggy style. Dey there dey claim "Abija" for internet, u and ur fear fear brothers wey drive kabukabu for UK and US
My granny is much safer in ogun than in nyamiriland where u cannibals rape ur own grandmas in enugu. I am not Abija for internet, that title shld go to okoros who fought internet war on Nov. 5 grin
Kabukabu in Washington DC is the major profession of omo ibos and Ethiopians. In fact, an okoro kabukabu got killed recently for fighting over one dollar. Pathetic ppl, stop washing your dirty linen in public.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mgbadike80: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2012
Where are the ofe mmanu ppl shouting why are igbos killing fulani? I have noticed that the yoruba posters are busy attacking igbos instead of fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

No offense but this sound far-fetched even for you. First of, I would like to see the documented article of the so called imposter in the both SW and SE. Second of, Of all the excuse you can come up with, this is the best you got? Just to molest a woman, they have to wear a fulani attire to do so. Rethink that over and over again and ask yourself this why? Aren't they going to get the same insult, attack, etc if caught so why would they wear a fulani attire to commit a crime that is notorious in all of the entire country. Also ask yourself, fulani attire isn't the only ones sold in Nigeria. There are Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, etc attires so why only Fulani attire. Comeon even you can admit, your excuse sounds so far-fetched. If it is only happened in Ogun and maybe Enugu, I'll probably believe you but this is a phenomena that is happened in so many states in different occasions. There is no way in he11 criminals or locals are the ones behind it. I don't know why anytime there is a thread about a fulani that committed some kind of crime, una would try to push it off to the local or a random criminal. When your own do something wrong, accept it. Everyone has bad apples in their group.

Oga, I don't have time to educate you on the impostor issue, google is your friend. I will not engage in unnecessary analysis which have no bearing whatsoever on my position either.

Here is my position: We do not have conclusive evidence that the criminals in question are Fulani herdsmen, fullstop. In the absence of such evidence, it is irresponsible and bigoted to state that Fulani herdsmen perpetrated the crime. If the police cannot show us the arrested Fulani herdsmen and the evidence of their crimes, it is unwise and bigoted to assume that the ra pings were done by herdsmen, locals, Ogbomosho armed gangs, or Igbo criminals.

I reject the notion that Fulani herdsmen ra ped anyone in the area while noting that you sir, are free to believe whatever you wish or choose to be bigoted if that's your preference.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by lagcity(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Baby mama:

In the time it took you to write this,there is probably a Fulani herdsman on top somebody's grandmother and another getting down,address that situation and leave your imaginary enemy a while when there is a real one at hand.save your gloating for a Biafra thread.
Imaginary enemy? U mean the okoros gloating on this thread are imaginary? Anyway, you people love everything imaginary, just like declaring imaginary biafra two weeks ago on the internet. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mgbadike80: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2012
lagcity:
Imaginary enemy? U mean the okoros gloating on this thread are imaginary? Anyway, you people love everything imaginary, just like declaring imaginary biafra two weeks ago on the internet. grin
mumu, deal with the fulanis invading ur land and leave the biafrans in their land alone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by lagcity(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2012
Mgbadike80: Where are the ofe mmanu ppl shouting why are igbos killing fulani? I have noticed that the yoruba posters are busy attacking igbos instead of fulani.
Becos it is the cursed nyamiris who are gloating over it on nairaland and on sunnewsonline.com . Very soon ur time will come, you know calamity is always running after okoros like twins. Enjoy your mocking today becos ur time will come soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by theripper: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2012
lagcity:
My granny is much safer in ogun than in nyamiriland where u cannibals rape ur own grandmas in enugu. I am not Abija for internet, that title shld go to okoros who fought internet war on Nov. 5 grin
Kabukabu in Washington DC is the major profession of omo ibos and Ethiopians. In fact, an okoro kabukabu got killed recently for fighting over one dollar. Pathetic ppl, stop washing your dirty linen in public.

Hmmmmm, tell me something. So u no get old granny for ogun? Choi.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ebere1712: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

You really cannot believe it's the local doing all the criminal act while wearing a fulani attire.
ndu_chucks is nairaland own resident fulani yoroslave owner. hahahahahh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Oga, I don't have time to educate you on the impostor issue, google is your friend. I will not engage in unnecessary analysis which have no bearing whatsoever on my position either.

First off, I googled your statement the answer came out none, zero, zilch, nothing, I can take a screen shot of the google post and provide it right now for you, therefore I came to you that made the statement to provide something to back it up. I should have know it was just another empty statement on NL. I don't even know why I bother anymore asking people to back up what they say.

ndu_chucks:
Here is my position: We do not have conclusive evidence that the criminals in question are Fulani herdsmen, fullstop. In the absence of such evidence, it is irresponsible and bigoted to state that Fulani herdsmen perpetrated the crime. If the police cannot show us the arrested Fulani herdsmen and the evidence of their crimes, it is unwise and bigoted to assume that the ra pings were done by herdsmen, locals, Ogbomosho armed gangs, or Igbo criminals.

I reject the notion that Fulani herdsmen ra ped anyone in the area while noting that you sir, are free to believe whatever you wish or choose to be bigoted if that's your preference.

Absence of evidence? Eyewitness and testimony from an entire village is an absence of evidence? On top of that, the people went to the cops are not youth but elders. Men who are more aged therefore more wisdom than anyone in the village and yet you still call it "absence of evidence and false accusation" Mschewwwwwww. Story teller. It's bigoted to tell you, una need to stop with the excuses anytime one of your own commits a crime. Excuses that sounds so false, not even good excuse at that. When your own commits a crime, learn to live with it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2012
@One_Naira, without a single arrested herdsman and evidence that he committed any crime, I'm afraid, I'll have to stick to my point. What proof did the eye witnesses provide to conclusively support the idea that the criminals are Fulani herdsmen? Wearing Fulani attire is not enough to conclude that one is a Fulani herdsman.

With due respect, for stubbornly insisting that Fulani herdsmen committed this crime without proof, Okwute Palestinians in Gaza piafuka gi isi.

mo ti bu ekpe fun cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ebere1712: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2012
These people are still obsessed with Biafra and okoro; even when their mothers are getting f.u.cked by their masters. Men this one tire me oo. Chai cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: @One_Naira, without a single arrested herdsman and evidence that he committed any crime, I'm afraid, I'll have to stick to my point. What proof did the eye witnesses provide to conclusively support the idea that the criminals are Fulani herdsmen? Wearing Fulani attire is not enough to conclude that one is a Fulani herdsman.

With due respect, for stubbornly insisting that Fulani herdsmen committed this crime without proof, Okwute Palestinians in Gaza piafuka gi isi.

mo ti bu ekpe fun cheesy

As I said, if this was a one act thing I probably believe your story over there's but there story has been narrated so many times by many communities in different states in different occasions. To add more salt to it, this is equally happening in Ghana in case you weren't aware. The fulani attacks on herdsmen and village are also happening in Ghana. I don't know about the raping but the attacking, stealing, etc is also a problem in Ghana. You cannot say the Ghanaian local are also wearing a fulani attire to commit the criminal act and then blaming the fulani. Everybody is wearing Fulani attire just to commit crime. Abeg waka go, learn to live with it when one of your own commits a crime. Judging how this is a phenomena, the possibility of them lying is slim to none. The possibility of you lying is high.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

As I said, if this was a one act thing I probably believe your story over there's but there story has been narrated so many times by many communities in different states in different occasions. To add more salt to it, this is equally happening in Ghana in case you weren't aware. The fulani attacks on herdsmen and village are also happening in Ghana. I don't know about the raping but the attacking, stealing, etc is also a problem in Ghana. You cannot say the Ghanaian local and are also wearing a fulani attire to commit the criminal act and then blaming the fulani. Abeg waka commot, learn to live with it. Judging how this is a phenomena, the possibility of them lying is slim to none. The possibility of you lying is high.

I suspect that you are Igbo, you exhibit their kind of stubbornness. Please focus on the specific issue at hand. Where is the conclusive evidence that the criminals in this specific case, are Fulani herdsmen? The police do not have this evidence, the locals have not provided it, you yourself do not have any evidence. I am unwilling to convict any Nigerian without a shred of evidence of his/her crime. By the way, if anyone including a Fulani herdsman is caught, charged to court, and convicted of this crime, that criminal should rot in jail.

For now, we have no criminal in custody, so why vilify hard working nomads who feed you people beef instead of going after and arresting real criminals?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2012
reeeT: Thats Fulani for you,always killing and destroyin lives and property.thats what they are good at.The govt should look at this problem now or eles it will move to another level like in other northern state.
Point of correction; Nomadic fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian And US Navies Complete Maritime Security Exercise / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act / INEC Official Arrested For Fraud In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.