Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun (15700 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
PStylish:

I disagree.

As for Yorubaland, I noticed lately that both factions of the OPC have been highly compromised from above.

Their leaders must have entered into an agreement with the FG to deliberately desist from fighting for Yorubas where and when the need arose.

To make matters worse, they have somehow been coerced to remain the leaders of the OPC factions so as to forestall the emergence of a radical, ruthless leader to fight the Yoruba cause.

I am sure they are being handsomely rewarded for these docile roles assigned them.

They must have signed these terms before they were let out of gaol.

Also, sometime in 2001, some Fulanis came forward to lay claim to Gani Adam's ancestry. There are indigenous Fulanis in his hometown and the title of their Oba is Zaki.It was published in the national dailies.
This was at the peak of his war against the Hausa/Fulani in the SW and Ilorin .The OPC had the nerves to invade Ilorin to dethrone the Fulani emir.Their effort failed though.
They said Gani Adams was only fighting himself since he was one of them.Gani Adams must have investigated their claims, found it authentic and undergone a change of heart.Blood is afterall thicker than water.

I believe the people of that area should take their destiny in their hands.They must be ready to fight or leave their town for the Fulani.

I cannot leave my town or place of residence to come and fight for somebody else.

If I am threatened in my domain, I'll valiantly fight back.

Even the Libyans fought in and for their various towns during the revolution.

All hail the Misrata fighters who took on the Ghaddafi forces head on even before NATO took sides with the NTC.

Some Yorubas are cowardly, no doubt. [size=15pt]But some us are valiant men!!![/size]

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^^Lol. , why are laughing over serious matter ?
Don't you know if nothing is done on this issue in a few years time , Yoruba people will become cross breeds, is that wat u want ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by phreakabit(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ogbonaikenna:
“These are unfair allegations. Last week, I held meetings with them. The 30 villages in Ketu and the Fulanis too were represented. We’ve told the Fulani herdsmen to hold on, that we have set minimum standards for them before they can come in,” , he stated. Meanwhile, a coalition of socio-cultural groups from the area, including Ketu Advancement Front, Ketu South People’s Assembly and Ketu Alliance have [size=18pt]alleged that about 21 innocent residents of the area have allegedly been killed by the Fulani herdsmen since 2000.[/size]

#Ownage!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mowire: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
macjive01:
Take heart and pray more brethren , can i ask you a simply question ? have you paid your tithe this month ?

If not , do you not think it could be the reason for all these aboki manifestation ?

Visit the redeem church of god and pay up.
U're on ogogoro overdose. Do u think I feel trivial about this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 12:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Mowire:
U're on ogogoro overdose. Do u think I feel trivial about this?

Trivial about what ? Tithe or redeem church ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by NegroNtns(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2012
PStylish:

I disagree.

As for Yorubaland, I noticed lately that both factions of the OPC have been highly compromised from above.

Their leaders must have entered into an agreement with the FG to deliberately desist from fighting for Yorubas where and when the need arose.

To make matters worse, they have somehow been coerced to remain the leaders of the OPC factions so as to forestall the emergence of a radical, ruthless leader to fight the Yoruba cause.

I am sure they are being handsomely rewarded for these docile roles assigned them.

Also, sometime in 2001, some Fulanis came forward to lay claim to Gani Adam's ancestry. There are indigenous Fulanis in his hometown and the title of their Oba is Zaki.It was published in the national dailies.
This was at the peak of his war against the Hausa/Fulani in the SW and Ilorin .The OPC had the nerves to invade Ilorin to dethrone the Fulani emir.Their effort failed though.
They said Gani Adams was only fighting himself since he was one of them.Gani Adams must have investigated their claims, found it authentic and undergone a change of heart.Blood is afterall thicker than water.

I believe the people of that area should take their destiny in their hands.They must be ready to fight or leave their town for the Fulani.

I cannot leave my town or place of residence to come and fight for somebody else.

All hail the Misrata fighters who took on the Ghaddafi forces head on even before NATO took sides with the NTC.

Some Yorubas are cowardly, no doubt. But some of us are valiant men!!!

Some yorubas are coward....yeah, like you!

So because Gani's ancestry is fulani people should not retaliate the attack? what does Gani ancestry gotta do with fulani raid? Perhaps he can use that to advantage and get his ancestral cousins to stop rampage on the land....what do ya think?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Akanbiedu(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Some yorubas are coward....yeah, like you!

So because Gani's ancestry is fulani people should not retaliate the attack? what does Gani ancestry gotta do with fulani raid? Perhaps he can use that to advantage and get his ancestral cousins to stop rampage on the land....what do ya think?

Could that be true? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Could that be true? shocked shocked shocked

Yes it's true
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ebere1712: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yorobers are even scared to dare warn the fulani on nairaland, let alone the valiant herdsmen in Yoruba land grin I understand they are trying to forestall an escalation of the currently mild situation (choi cheesy what is worse than raping your mothers and killing any mgbati stu.pid enough to say "A" in their presence). No wait for another thread on Biafra or Igbo, and practice the fo.olishness your masters taught you.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
ebere1712: Yorobers are even scared to dare warn the fulani on nairaland, let alone the valiant herdsmen in Yoruba land grin I understand they are trying to forestall an escalation of the currently mild situation (choi cheesy what is worse than raping your mothers and killing any mgbati stu.pid enough to say "A" in their presence). No wait for another thread on Biafra or Igbo, and practice the fo.olishness your masters taught you.

Take it easy bro, we seek realist solution to this , especially the issue of engaging with newly wed , we can tolerate grannies for now .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2012
PStylish:

I disagree.

Some Yorubas are cowardly, no doubt. But some of us are valiant men!!!

And ur point is?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Ejine(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2012
Damn. I'm sure the the Fulani man had a good time tearing that pusssy up grin cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by chino24: 3:03am On Nov 25, 2012
Yoruba don suffer too much for this country.. grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by macjive01: 3:30am On Nov 25, 2012
chino24: Yoruba don suffer too much for this country.. grin grin

how have the suffered ? two million of them didn't die ?

no War criminal starved Yoruba kids to death.

they have ruled the country for four tenures.

i wouldn't say they have suffered, just that ......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by LordNaya: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its unfortunate that the fulanis have continued to kill and ra.pe the yoribas in the north and in their land. The other day it was at ogbomosho, then ekiti, ondo, lagos ( around berger under bridge) and now ogun state again after the last occurrence around dangote plant. The annoying thing is that the fulanis has been killing their men and rapin.g the their women including the newly wedded, for 25 years not minding that they practice thesame religion and avoid their trouble. This is not the time to shy away from the trouble, cowardise or trying to play slave to the fulanis but RISE AND FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS, VALUES, LAND, WOMEN AND AGAINST OPPRESSION FROM THE FULANIS, ELSE SOME PART OF YORUBE LAND MAYBE CRISIS RIDDEN LIKE BORNU IF NOT DOMINATED BY FULANIS. Ogun state government should act very fast. Thanks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by LordNaya: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Pstylish, dont be sily, Yoruba people should stop their cowar.dice and prevent their fulanis masters from ra.ping their women and killing their males. Even their loud mouthed youths are afraid to speak up talkless of defending their land for over 15 years. But if its matters concerning Igbo people, you would see them displaying their mischievious bad mouthing even when unprovoked. If this ido.ictic and shameful behaviour doesnt stop, the awusas and fulanis will enslave the yerogbas and they would in their cowardice die in silence, while their women are bangeg and slammed by fulanis and ewusas with their smelling bodies. YERIBAS SHOULD FIGHT FOR THEIR LIEF, RIGHTS,CULTURES, LAND AND WOMEN. YORIGBA LAND IS NO LONGER SAFE BECAUSE THE FULANIS KILLERS AND RAPIS.T.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager / INEC Official Arrested For Fraud In Anambra / NLC Declares Nationwide Protest On January 8th 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.