Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun (15690 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
It was Senator Hiram Warren Johnson who is purported to have said: "The first casualty when war comes is truth".

I think the same maxim applies to any of the ethnically induced Nairaland e-wars started on a daily basis. cheesy

Ogun govt to resolve farmers, Fulani herdsmen’s dispute

Addressing the meeting, the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Taiwo Adeoluwa, said government was not happy about the restiveness in the area, adding that it was determined to resolve all issues responsible for the crises.

“The current effort is inspired by a genuine desire to find a lasting peace to the problem. We must work together to engender peace. Let us all open our minds to the possibility of a lasting peace,” he said.

He said that part of the measures to be put in place to forestall further break down of law and order was the introduction of “minimum entry requirements” which would spell out some preconditions for the herdsmen before gaining entry into Ketu community.

This, according to him, will become operational as soon as a committee made up of indigenes, Fulanis and government representatives completes the task of fine-tuning necessary arrangements.

The SSG, however, asked the Fulani herdsmen to stay away from the community, while the reconciliatory moves last.

“You are welcomed and loved but you should please stay back for now. Wait for a few days so that all these could be sorted out,” the SSG said.

The spokesman of the Yoruba Farmers in Yewa North, Mr Enoch Korole, said the problems had been on for the past 15 years.

He thanked the state government for its intervention and expressed confidence in government’s intervention.

The head of the Fulani community in the state, Alhaji Mohammed Kabir, expressed the readiness of his men to cooperate with the government.

Attacks by herdsmen: Ogun govt insensitive, say communities

These armed attacks which began since 2,000, Adewole alleged, had led to the killing of no fewer than 21 innocent residents of the area. According to him, three residents of the area, including Phillip Akanan from Owode-Ketu as well as Amosu Olofinjin and Akinola Tunde from Agbon-Ojodu, have allegedly been killed this year alone by the Fulani herdsmen.

Adewole stated that the Fulani herdsmen usually encroached and destroyed the farmlands, especially during the dry season. He claimed that efforts so far made to ensure that the Nigeria Police, State security Service (SSS) and the state government put in place adequate security measures in the area had been fruitless The spokesman further alleged that unidentified policemen even shot and killed one master Tunde Akinola in January, this year, when the people visited the palace of the Alademeso of Igan Alade to register their displeasure over the murder of one Mr. Amosu Olofinjin by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Displaying the gory pictures of some of the victims, the groups claimed that the state government and the police had been taking sides with the Fulani herdsmen whenever they (Ketu communities) attempted to protect themselves against their onslaught.

Adewole said, “Three days ago, we received calls from some herdsmen who threatened to enter our communities from Republic of Benin this week whether we like it or not, thereby confirming the words of the Seriki Fulani, Abeokuta.

..... ..

.... .....

But the Ogun State Police Command cautioned the Ketu communities against crying wolf where none existed. Speaking through the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, the command said it had always strived to ensure that breakdown of law and order was not recorded in the area.

“They should not drag the police into the matter. The state government and the House of Assembly have set up a committee on the matter. We are only waiting for the government. They should not entertain unnecessary fears. All the killings they were talking about happened long ago,” Adejobi stated.

Also speaking, the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Taiwo Adeoluwa, denied complicity of the state government in the crisis.

He said though the conflict between the Ketu people and Fulani herdsmen had lingered for the past 15 months, the state government had demonstrated commitment towards resolving it.

Adeoluwa stated that the state government had already set up a committee comprising the Ketu people, the Fulani and government officials to address the problem.

“These are unfair allegations. Last week, I held meetings with them. The 30 villages in Ketu and the Fulanis too were represented. We’ve told the Fulani herdsmen to hold on, that we have set minimum standards for them before they can come in,” he said.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Akanbiedu(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Government has to do something about journalism in Nigeria. There is something irresponsible in reporting criminal acts as "fulani" act especially when no arrests were made. Even if arrests were made and the perpetrators were found to be Fulani, it still is better reported as crime perpetrated by individuals and not a particular ethnic group.

This will save the police a lot of attention when doing their job of protecting lives and property.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I suspect that you are Igbo, you exhibit their kind of stubbornness. Please focus on the specific issue at hand. Where is the conclusive evidence that the criminals in this specific case, are Fulani herdsmen? The police do not have this evidence, the locals have not provided it, you yourself do not have any evidence. I am unwilling to convict any Nigerian without a shred of evidence of his/her crime. By the way, if anyone including a Fulani herdsman is caught, charged to court, and convicted of this crime, that criminal should rot in jail.

For now, we have no criminal in custody, so why vilify hard working nomads who feed you people beef instead of going after and arresting real criminals?

Mschewwwww. If I'm Igbo, how the f2k does that concern you? How the heck did that even come into this? Irrelevant.
Once more listen to yourself and tell me if you think you are making any sense. If a lion is attacking your house, are you going to the police or animal shelter and tell them a cow is attacking your house? or are you going to report a mf lion is attacking my house? What sort of justification do you think you are making? The community narrated what it is that is terrorizing them in their backyard (i.e: the fulani herdsmen. No matter how much you try to spin it, it is the FULANI HERDSMEN that did it. Shikena). This Nigg@ is talking about do they have prove to support it. Yes they have proof. There eyes, ears, brain, that natural senses that teaches them how to survive. An entire village cannot gang up and make up a lie about a set of people. Noone is stupid enough not make notice of what is terrorizing them. On top of that, an entire village, population pass most likely 200, have the same people narrating and scared of the same sh1t they actually went to the state government begging them to help them, sent elders to the police station begging them to help them and you are here talking about any evidence. Even if this people caught the fulani herdsmen, you would still be making some form a excuse. Remember the enugu incident? When they caught the fulani in the Enugu attack and killed the guy, you still accused them of attacking an innocent man. I can go and get a quote right now for you. I'll continue saying this: Their story is similar to the stories of Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Ondo, Middle-belt, Rivers, Ghana, etc farmers/villagers whom have accused the Fulani of terrorizing their community. All this people have no connection with each other, some are miles away from eachother yet their accusation correlate with eachother and their culprit are Fulani Herdsmen. Incase you've never heard of something called criminal pattern, that right there is a criminal pattern. I got everything I need to make a verifiable, justifiable conclusion the community is telling the truth. They got eye witnesses of an entire village, they got testimony from an entire village, plus the criminal pattern of the fulani, and what do you have to counteract their story "a criminal or a local wore a fulani attire and committed the crime".

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Black_Oyinbo: The Westerners are very tolerant. Thats why these baboons have the audacity to terrorise them in their own land. Dont think they can try this Sh#t anywhere else down south.
on point bro, they had beya give them the cross-river treatment if they want a bright and peaceful future for their generations unborn.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Mschewwwww. If I'm Igbo, how the f2k does that concern you? How the heck did that even come into this? Irrelevant.
Once more listen to yourself and tell me if you think you are making any sense. If a lion is attacking your house, are you going to the police or animal shelter and tell them a cow is attacking your house? or are you going to report a mf lion is attacking my house? What sort of justification do you think you are making? The community narrated what it is that is terrorizing them in their backyard (i.e: the fulani herdsmen. No matter how much you try to spin it, it is the FULANI HERDSMEN that did it. Shikena). This Nigg@ is talking about do they have prove to support it. Yes they have proof. There eyes, ears, brain, that natural senses that teaches them how to survive. An entire village cannot gang up and make up a lie about a set of people. Noone is stupid enough not make notice of what is terrorizing them. On top of that, an entire village, population pass most likely 200, have the same people narrating and scared of the same sh1t they actually went to the state government begging them to help them, sent elders to the police station begging them to help them and you are here talking about any evidence. Even if this people caught the fulani herdsmen, you would still be making some form a excuse. Remember the enugu incident? When they caught the fulani in the Enugu attack and killed the guy, you still accused them of attacking an innocent man. I can go and get a quote right now for you. I'll continue saying this: Their story is similar to the stories of Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Ondo, Middle-belt, Rivers, Ghana, etc farmers/villagers whom have accused the Fulani of terrorizing their community. All this people have no connection with each other, some are miles away from eachother yet their accusation correlate with eachother and their culprit are Fulani Herdsmen. Incase you've never heard of something called criminal pattern, that right there is a criminal pattern. I got everything I need to make a verifiable, justifiable conclusion the community is telling the truth. They got eye witnesses of an entire village, they got testimony from an entire village, plus the criminal pattern of the fulani, and what do you have to counteract their story "a criminal or a local wore a fulani attire and committed the crime".

You are wasting your energy and time on irrelevances as shown in your diatribe of a post above. You seem to lack the capability of getting the big picture. Your unnecessary effeminate emotionalism is off the mark, below is an example of a poster that gets the big picture. Read the post and think.

Akanbi_edu: Government has to do something about journalism in Nigeria. There is something irresponsible in reporting criminal acts as "fulani" act especially when no arrests were made. Even if arrests were made and the perpetrators were found to be Fulani, it still is better reported as crime perpetrated by individuals and not a particular ethnic group.

This will save the police a lot of attention when doing their job of protecting lives and property.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Ikwerefistson: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2012
Black_Oyinbo: The Westerners are very tolerant. Thats why these baboons have the audacity to terrorise them in their own land. Dont think they can try this Sh#t anywhere else down south.
ya let dm wait we wil gve dm noble prize for tolerance.dm dy kil dm pepl ure tokng tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by touchmehard: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Why is it that th Police do not want to get involved in helping these poor villagers. Women are vulnerable and may not have the strength to fight back during an attack. The village heads should cordially liaise with the Police to make arrests. Meanwhile, the Committee set up by the state government has to speed up their decisions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Ikwerefistson: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Where are the youths in that town are they sleeping since 2001 they have no solution 2 de fulani herdsmen killing and molestation of young men and women in that town, when u need de youths 2 act and protect the town most of them will be busy smoking igbo and chasing after gals. The town need to arm the youths and fight this fulani herdsmen becos government will only talk and that is the end of case even de police de fear 2 get involve
the youths re in nairaland fighting bravely
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by OneNaira6: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are wasting your energy and time on irrelevances as shown in your diatribe of a post above. You seem to lack the capability of getting the big picture. Your unnecessary effeminate emotionalism is off the mark, below is an example of a poster that gets the big picture. Read the post and think.

Please dude

I'll say it once more "Their story is similar to the stories of Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Ondo, Middle-belt, Rivers, Ghana, etc farmers/villagers whom have accused the Fulani of terrorizing their community. All this people have no connection with each other, some are miles away from eachother yet their accusation correlate with eachother and their culprit are Fulani Herdsmen. Incase you've never heard of something called criminal pattern, that right there is a criminal pattern. I got everything I need to make a verifiable, justifiable conclusion the community is telling the truth. They got eye witnesses of an entire village, they got testimony from an entire village, plus the criminal pattern of the fulani, and what do you have to counteract their story "a criminal or a local wore a fulani attire and committed the crime"

A minute ago you were asking me to provide you evidence that the community knew their culprits were Fulani due to them saying it is not testimony enough for you. Now because a statement supports your close-mindedness and need to hide from the reality, you make a statement with no verifiable proof. Since I'm not conversating to the other guy, I'll ask you. Any evidence to support the Journalism is out to paint fulani bad? Rewind few months ago, during my first weeks in NL, there was a thread about a crime that happened up North, the community accused the Igbo despite no name nor any sort of evidence to back it up. You were one of the people to accept it as fact. Fast forward to recently thread about Anambra peeps been the highest in Asia jail despite no names, no evidence whatsoever other than a saying from a police officer, you again were one of the people that accepted as fact. Now return back to now, you scream foul because its about Fulani. LMFAO. Once more I'll say this: These phenomena extends to Ghana, let me guess the Ghanaian journalists are out to get Fulani too right? Let me see the excuses you've made so far: you went from the local are the ones committing the crime and blaming the fulani, claimed to have proof of a false fulani, when asked for it, it came out to be a false statement. Then you moved on to their is no way a fulani can r@pe anyone even though many communities have narrated about rape. Then you moved on to the villagers statement is not good enough for you. Now its the Journalist are adding in Fulani to the mist, the villagers did not say anything about Fulani. I wonder what the next excuse will be. You've sparked my interest for reals, I really want to know what your next excuse will be/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Mgbadike80: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2012
Ilugunboy is viewing this thread plus 30guests. The yoruba e-warriors are not commenting, if it's an anti igbo thread now, they will be marauding around. Mumu ppl.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2012
lagcity:
Imaginary enemy? U mean the okoros gloating on this thread are imaginary? Anyway, you people love everything imaginary, just like declaring imaginary biafra two weeks ago on the internet. grin
mumu stop chasing rat when ur house is on fire
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by redsun(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Do know that in some part of nigeria some of the fulani marauders are hunted down by locals,tried violently,ALLUED and buried shallowly,without even the local press having a whif of it?

Some communities knows how to deal them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by VonNestor: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2012
OK1:
what then hapens with the arms the youth carry after d fulanis leave..i guess another millitant group will b born

Ok, let me give You a hint. Do the Villagers have hunters? The Hunters form the Vigilante in my Village, they have been used to arm and move around in the night even in the forest. These guys have enough liver and they don't talk, remember they sees a lot in the night. The village shouldn't involve the police because their sympathizers abound in the police force. Even ordinary head of house hold who got the liver can deal with them. But the Village Chief should protect anybody that does such aggression.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ikwere fist son: the youths re in nairaland fighting bravely
hahahahahahahahaha lmfao u are damn 2 funny, by the time they finish fighting in nl fulani herdsmen 4 don finish their piple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by VonNestor: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: @One_Naira, without a single arrested herdsman and evidence that he committed any crime, I'm afraid, I'll have to stick to my point. What proof did the eye witnesses provide to conclusively support the idea that the criminals are Fulani herdsmen? Wearing Fulani attire is not enough to conclude that one is a Fulani herdsman.

With due respect, for stubbornly insisting that Fulani herdsmen committed this crime without proof, Okwute Palestinians in Gaza piafuka gi isi.

mo ti bu ekpe fun cheesy

U mean d Woman Violated Cannot Identify A Fulani Man?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by vislabraye(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Government has to do something about journalism in Nigeria. There is something irresponsible in reporting criminal acts as "fulani" act especially when no arrests were made. Even if arrests were made and the perpetrators were found to be Fulani, it still is better reported as crime perpetrated by individuals and not a particular ethnic group.

What is irresponsible about the reporting?? Who perpetuated the crime? Was it not the Fulani Cattle rearers? You have no point and don't attack the reporter. He didn't commit any crime, he just reported it.
If the Fulanis were killed like that, you'll hear Buhari blabbing.
They dare not try this in Rivers or Delta state. The fear of Burna boys Bakassi boys is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Yujin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
@One Naira, do not waste your time on ndu chucks. He is exhibiting the typical core northern mentality which is- their people MUST be defended at all cost irrespective of the crime they commit. Ndu chucks knows that he is not making sense.
@topic, The best treatment that befits the nomads is to destroy their cattles and if they prove offensive, slaughter them. That is the ONLY language they understand. They are not invincible as they want you to think. If the people of Ogun like, let them keep up whining it will only embolden the nomads.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by olivertwist: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
This is why some sane people are calling for state policing. We can't continue to leave the security of human lives & properties in the hands of Dogs, Cattles & Pigs for politic's sake.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by nduchucks: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Please dude

I'll say it once more "Their story is similar to the stories of Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Ondo, Middle-belt, Rivers, Ghana, etc farmers/villagers whom have accused the Fulani of terrorizing their community. All this people have no connection with each other, some are miles away from eachother yet their accusation correlate with eachother and their culprit are Fulani Herdsmen. Incase you've never heard of something called criminal pattern, that right there is a criminal pattern. I got everything I need to make a verifiable, justifiable conclusion the community is telling the truth. They got eye witnesses of an entire village, they got testimony from an entire village, plus the criminal pattern of the fulani, and what do you have to counteract their story "a criminal or a local wore a fulani attire and committed the crime"

A minute ago you were asking me to provide you evidence that the community knew their culprits were Fulani due to them saying it is not testimony enough for you. Now because a statement supports your close-mindedness and need to hide from the reality, you make a statement with no verifiable proof. Since I'm not conversating to the other guy, I'll ask you. Any evidence to support the Journalism is out to paint fulani bad? Rewind few months ago, during my first weeks in NL, there was a thread about a crime that happened up North, the community accused the Igbo despite no name nor any sort of evidence to back it up. You were one of the people to accept it as fact. Fast forward to recently thread about Anambra peeps been the highest in Asia jail despite no names, no evidence whatsoever other than a saying from a police officer, you again were one of the people that accepted as fact. Now return back to now, you scream foul because its about Fulani. LMFAO. Once more I'll say this: These phenomena extends to Ghana, let me guess the Ghanaian journalists are out to get Fulani too right? Let me see the excuses you've made so far: you went from the local are the ones committing the crime and blaming the fulani, claimed to have proof of a false fulani, when asked for it, it came out to be a false statement. Then you moved on to their is no way a fulani can r@pe anyone even though many communities have narrated about rape. Then you moved on to the villagers statement is not good enough for you. Now its the Journalist are adding in Fulani to the mist, the villagers did not say anything about Fulani. I wonder what the next excuse will be. You've sparked my interest for reals, I really want to know what your next excuse will be/

story story.

I am not discussing any uninformed phenomenon with you on this thread and I expect you to be disciplined enough to be focused in your discussions with me, else I will place you in the bit bucket of dullards unworthy of chatting with me.

I am interested in the topic of this thread and the gruesome rape reported by the OP. I maintain that no one has provided conclusive evidence that the crime was committed by Fulani herdsmen. We have no arrest and no proof that any herdsman was involved. If you are not bright enough to see the point I am making, please stop responding to my posts and continue to wallow in your bigotry and act of being the police, judge, and jury all at the same time. dolo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by vislabraye(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
olivertwist: This is why some sane people are calling for state policing. We can't continue to leave the security of human lives & properties in the hands of Dogs, Cattles & Pigs for politic's sake.

Will State policing solve the problem? Or there no indegenes in the pf that could help?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ak47mann(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
coward yorubas, fulani is killing them and they will not say a word,what a mental slave:this is why i dont value them is only igbo they no how to hate useless people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Josh316(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
One day, the Normadic Fulanis will wake up to the gruesome discovery that they have become victims of a retaliatory genocide due to their excesses. From Ogun to Enugu, to Kogi, to Plateau, to Nassarawa, Taraba to Rivers, and other places, the complaint is the same! They rob, rape and trespass... They should buy up a large expanse of land and rear their cattle there else, we might start discussing another bloodshed. Its no more mere coincidence that the complaints are similar. Something needs to be done to prevent future bloodshed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by normaljenny(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Time will come when the yorubas and the hausa/fulanis will be dagger drawn at each other and we easterners will be watching. It happened it the niger delta area, the federal govt versus south south, that batrayed the eaterners, and led to massacre of more than 4 million ibos.
These days it is our turn to watch. We hae grown in everything. Population, wealth, technology, we are topping in just everything, namely education, criminality, insurance, banking sector, etc., once again we own 60% of lagos and abuja and beyond.

The fulani herds men are alwaz careful in the eatern side, because we alwaz pray for them to misbehave so that we can hav lots of meats in our pots of soups. We do not even have to till the ground to bury them (as in disappearing them) we have scattered around southeast tens of thousands of abandoned wells and will gladdly throw them in there and pour fuel inside and throw in a matchstick to roast them all. Ritualist will even pay more for their body parts. Their bow and arrow are useless to us these days. Ak 47 is like catapult in the east, the bullets is like dawa and rice.It is sold like in the supermarkets. So make dem (fulanis) no just Bleep up.

For all I care they shuld even rape ten year olds for all I care (forgive me oh God) do u western fools knw hw many grannies where gang raped and slaughtered in the biafrian war? What happened in the niger delta and boko haram prone areas in the north is just a child's play. Odi and Zaki biam na tom and jerry.

Noticed that no reasonable eastern big boy has never commented on the the boko haram and niger delta stuff?

I grew up in maiduguri and I used to live in lagos (just opposite my father's abandoned property taken over by a yoruba man, with agbero kids) and I love all of my yoruba and hausa friends, but I pity them on what might befall them all in future.

We are waiting for them fulani to rape our girls even cia no go fit no wetin go happen to them. Trust ibos on that. Na promise. Ibo kwenu!

Sent from my customized Nokia 3310
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
The yorubas sold their pride, dignity and honour during the Nigerian civil war, after bending to the will of the hausa man, ( out of fear ) to join hands and fight biafra, all in the name of one Nigeria. A fulani/hausa can do anything in the west. Nothing fit happen! Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ak47mann(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
dirtymoney: The yorubas sold their pride, dignity and honour during the Nigerian civil war, after bending to the will of the hausa man, ( out of fear ) to join hands and fight biafra, all in the name of one Nigeria. A fulani/hausa can do anything in the west. Nothing fit happen! Gbam
You said it all,i ant put any other suggestion on that matter cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Geedhey(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
I c hate evrywhr. Pple lookin 4 who 2 put blames upon. D same haterd our fada harbourd our children wil do same . Dis Country smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Adejoro74: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Some men are softer than p./u.s./s.y

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lagos: My wife beat me -Husband

by Agency Reporter

advertisement

A trader, Sunday Olagoke, on Monday pleaded with the Grade B Customary Court, Orile- Agege , Lagos, to dissolve his 16-year-old marriage alleging that his wife maltreated him.

The petitioner told the court that he also wanted dissolution based on "threat to life, constant fighting, lack of care and absence of love."

He testified in tears that his wife, Christianah, treated him like a slave, ruined his business and did not respect his family.

Olagoke said, "My wife does not cook for me, the worst is that she used to beat me whenever I confronted her. She behaves like a man and I was scared of her all through the period we were together.

"We had no issue together; we lived like cat and mouse and she eventually left the house a year ago without telling me.

"I really suffered in her hands; I was the wife while she was the husband. But I thank God it is now over."

"I heard she is now married to another man and I want the court to dissolve the marriage so that I will be free from her bondage."

Christianah, however, did not show up in court, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The Court President, Mr. Joseph Adewusi, told the petitioner to maintain the peace and adjourned the case until November 29, for judgment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by daniy2k(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
;DSUCH RUBISH WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ONDO STATE I TRUST THOSE PEOPLE THEM DEY VEX..........NA ONLY JUJU OGUN STATE SABI undecidedSUCH RUBISH WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ONDO STATE I TRUST THOSE PEOPLE THEM DEY VEX..........NA ONLY JUJU OGUN STATE SABI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by normaljenny(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
dirtymoney: The yorubas sold their pride, dignity and honour during the Nigerian civil war, after bending to the will of the hausa man, ( out of fear ) to join hands and fight biafra, all in the name of one Nigeria. A fulani/hausa can do anything in the west. Nothing fit happen! Gbam

They can try it in the west, but if they try it in the south/south/east, even the traditional ruler of the village won't hear it, not to talk of press men or police. South/south/east people don't take matters to the police, we are the police ourselves. They themselves know for sure that many of their fellow hersmen have dissappeared without trace, but they thread softly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by ayinba1(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Did any other news outlet report this story?
What is the reputation of sunnewsonline?
Do you stop to consider the quality of a story before picking up your arms?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Temi99(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Opoki: This is what you get when you can't afford a Barrel or liver to pull the Trigger!
..yea they need to pull trigger. I'm speechless.poo happens
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun by Adejoro74: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
ayinba1: Did any other news outlet report this story?
What is the reputation of sunnewsonline?
Do you stop to consider the quality of a story before picking up your arms?

Bury your head in shame. Is Ogun State in heaven that people don't know what goes on there? Do you need newspaper report to know there is a fulani invasion problem in Ogun? http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/community-news/51165-ogun-govt-to-resolve-farmers-fulani-herdsmens-dispute/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu / Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.