Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION (569 Views)

Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / What Kind Of Gifts Do Nigerian Ladies Appreciate? / Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by cmespeak: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Just a quick questiion: i need to ask from brothers in the US and other western countries,what do ladies there appreciate or go after from a guy more, MONEY/CASH or AFFECTION/ATTENTION/LOVE.

Uno wat i had to ask this cause i was just thinkin this morning bout sharing a small experience with my girl that got me angry on monday.

Coming from work on monday around 7pm, i was bout going home but decided to just see her at her place,i gt there instead of her to ask me how was my day and all, she was demanding for recharge card,told her i didn't have cash on me nw,since i had aiready spent most of it,she said some nasty things to me that i was so shocked could cme from her mouth because of recharge card, and this was a girl that came to my place on sunday i bought her card just because she wanted to send text message, [she works and earns her own cash but na my own sweet am pass]

I walked out on her since on monday,she has been callin me since but i am nt picking her calls,i'l deal with her matter b4 friday.

But i just have to ask guys abroad what do girls prefer out there MONEY/CASH or AFFECTION/ATTENTION/LOVE.

pls share
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by vivianc(f): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2012
I appreciate affection/attention more in Nigeria.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by cmespeak: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: I appreciate affection/attention more in Nigeria.

Yeah i must admit not all naija ladies are all money conscious but sme girls what they do cause of money u just wonder.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by vivianc(f): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2012
cmespeak:

Yeah i must admit not all naija ladies are all money conscious but sme girls what they do cause of money u just wonder.

People do a lot of things for money these days, not just girls.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

People do a lot of things for money these days, not just girls.
men have turned into prostitution too
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by vivianc(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: men have turned into prostitution too

Honestly,,,,,,its a shame.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by cmespeak: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Ladies just like to ask and ask,they dont want to give always asking,one babe in my office whenever she hears money her ear will stand like radar
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by vivianc(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
cmespeak: Ladies just like to ask and ask,they dont want to give always asking,one babe in my office whenever she hears money her ear will stand like radar

grin grin sorry.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by cmespeak: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2012
She wants to buy everything but always wishing for money from different quarters[although she is working],if u can't afford it why nt cut yr small cloth according to yr small size.
Re: What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2012
cmespeak: Ladies just like to ask and ask,they dont want to give always asking,one babe in my office whenever she hears money her ear will stand like radar
if u make it a point to tell a woman that before u guys go exclusive, then u wont end up dating the wrong women, neither will u be have to cry abt it to the whole world

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Much Breakup This Days / Girls Leading Guys On:why? / Are Womem Unrealistic Or Our Men Being Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.