Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? (1766 Views)

Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / What Kind Of Gifts Do Nigerian Ladies Appreciate? / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
hello. I am triping for this lady and i want her to be my woman. But i live in an environment where, what many people believe a what woman wants in a man is money. Gradually, that is my idea of them unfortunately, even though i have never had one.

But i just want to ask if women still value intelligence and someone who truely feels for them and someone who is romantic. I know money is important but do ladies still see other things?

I am intelligent (thats what people tell me. I participated in an essay in school and out of every one who participated in the uni, i was among the 8 best although, i did not get to defend my essay as i was informed of my selection very late). I've got skills in oratory and when i talk, people tell me "you fit carry this your voice sing o" "you fit carry this your voice toast woman o". I truely have feelings for this girl and i know i can be romantic.
So, do you think ladies value other things except money?
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
of course they do
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by SAFO(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: of course they do

grin grin grin

OP on serious note,not all women are after your money.

Although 97.2% probably are
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO:

grin grin grin

OP on serious note,not all women are after your money.

Although 97.2% probably are
97.2% of the ones u have met alone
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by SAFO(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: 97.2% of the ones u have met alone

you know i was being facetious right? ..... but money does help
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by luvmijeje(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op good that u re intelligent in ur studies but are u intellingent in things dat concerned women?
I want more than money from a guy and it takes a guy tht is sensitive to women to know that.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nnekacherry: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yes dear.. We still do..
Go for her.. If she truly likes you, she will give you a chance..
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO:

you know i was being facetious right? ..... but money does help
if u say so
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by IZUKWU(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
luvmijeje: Op good that u re intelligent in ur studies but are u intellingent in things dat concerned women?
I want more than MONEY from a guy and it takes a guy tht is sensitive to women to know that.
this is what we are talking about!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
luvmijeje: Op good that u re intelligent in ur studies but are u intellingent in things dat concerned women?
I want more than money from a guy and it takes a guy tht is sensitive to women to know that.
i dont know much about women as i have neve had one. I have always wanted to keep myself for the lady i truely feel for and that i have done so far.

But if being romantic is what you mean, then i can that say i will be romantic. I have actually recorded a false phone conversation in which i spoke to a virtual woman but only said my part. I gave it to a friend to listen to and the tin even trip am. And no! I'm not gay.

I believe if you truely feel for a woman, you will automatically be romantic. Its not something one can fake as it comes from the inside. And i have got those feelings.

One more thing, she is a foot taller!
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
am also emotional. More like a woman. I dont like it but its true. When ever i think love, my eyes get misty.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nnekacherry: Yes dear.. We still do..
Go for her.. If she truly likes you, she will give you a chance..
hey love, where have you been?
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by claremont(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
If we examine this issue very closely, we would realise that the ladies who come online to rant about not wanting money from any man, they are the ones you really should avoid like a plague. The only thing worse than a gold-digger is a masked one.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Meegadough: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
You can get a very beautiful rich girl. If you are gud luking, can sweet talk and knows how to dress. And you are still in uni, there you can meet loads of rich kids, that won't even demand anything 4rm you. What they want 4rm you is jst to be there 4 'em.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2013
claremont: If we examine this issue very closely, we would realise that the ladies who come online to rant about not wanting money from any man, they are the ones you really should avoid like a plague. The only thing worse than a gold-digger is a masked one.
This isn't always the case. A woman can tell you online that she isn't interested in your money and mean what she says.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2013
souldust: am also emotional. More like a woman. I dont like it but its true. When ever i think love, my eyes get misty.
An emotional man.
Bleurghh!
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Exponental(m): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: of course we do
abi u be man?........or u no appreciate am?
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2013
souldust:

But i just want to ask if women still value intelligence and someone who truely feels for them and someone who is romantic.

Of course!
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Princess1982(f): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2013
Some women are only after money but there is a few that want a intelligent romantic man. I say tell her how you feel and if she rejects you because, your not rich then ask yourself is she really the one for you? I mean ideally no woman wants a man she is going to have to end up taking care of but if your willing to do your part then the ideal women should accept you for who you are not what you have.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2013
You better leave women and concentrate on graduating with a 2.1.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by cigaricon(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2013
souldust:

I believe if you truely feel for a woman, you will automatically be romantic. Its not something one can fake as it comes from the inside. And i have got those feelings.

One more thing, she is a foot taller!
Yea I believe that also
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by sixteen08(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2013
I tink dis best advise so far is comin from @pDude.....besides if you are truly intelligent,romantic and u'v got evrytin u tried 2 portray den u'll av no reason to rack ur head over love matters in d first place ....right nw gettin a good grade is ur priority cos wat u r after school is d real life n not all dis higher institution theatrics dats gettin u all mushed up......Ur grades...Ur grades all dat is important is Ur Grades *singiniyanya* :d

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by olumaxi(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Mr Orator!..i think u shld focus mor on ur lyf..u r stil in sch,labour market isnt easy..make money n get dem gals
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2013
If you wnt to get a lady, you should hv money, swag, intelligence, knowledge. Let me explain:
swag: ur appearance matters alot, ladies would love a nice,well dressed and cute guy over a dirty boy.
Knowledge: having d idea of wot she lks, whr to take her to, whc topic she wll enjoy discussion and so on, these could boost her love 4 you. Also
learn how to do some fmale tyns lk gossip abt pple, discuss movies, paint her nails ''lol'' etc.
Money and intellegence r sef explainatory.
Good luck to you.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2013
OP,OP,OP there are specific places to FIND your KIND of WOMAN, you have not searched enough.change your strategy
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by UjSizzle(f): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2013
I know i do
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2013
souldust: am also emotional. More like a woman. I dont like it but its true. When ever i think love, my eyes get misty.
Awww. Have conversations with her. I am easily drawn to men who are wise, witty and funny. I have no choice, this is what I am drawn to naturally. You should not worry too much about money. Ernest women will be keen to stand beside her man as they both work their way up in the world. Love is the journey.
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Money,money,money work hard,graduete with good grades,get a good job and have ur money if the gurl will not be the one to notice u
Re: Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ofcourse women still appreciate potential.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Sex Symbol-shalewa Of Tinsel / My Boyfriend Says He'll Breakup With Me If I Lose Weight And I'm Overweight / Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.