Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is She A Lesbian? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Lesbian? (9071 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Lesbian? by babycool(f): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2008
Nothing oh, i had to follow the audience advice, i told her its not possible for her to see me, she got angry and hung up.Shikena! grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
Good for you. Better safe than having your breast sucked by a gigantic lady. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nautillus(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
babycool:

Nothing oh, i had to follow the audience advice, i told her its not possible for her to see me, she got angry and hung up.Shikena! grin

Good ridance to bad rubbish . . . . . . .Thank goodness you didnt allow her come stay with you.

She's the type i call a "loose" gal. They are everywhere, they live "Vagabond" lifes. They meet you . . . .and once you guyz become "Surface" friends . . . . .THEY ALWAYS . . . .ALWAYS request to come visit and spend some time.

Its not even abt lesbianism . . . . .and please "flush" the uncle story the "gloria white"

She was in Abuja on "sexual-business" trip and that deal has ended so she wants to come "Hunting" for another catch . . . . or she has a couple of "customers" she want to attend to Using your house and Base.

Met one like that some time back . . . . and almost had to cal the police to get her to leave my place.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by almondjoy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
aisha2:

Good for you. Better safe than having your breast sucked by a gigantic lady. grin grin grin grin grin

You sure say na lady? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin  Please tell us the truth.  No be the watchnight for the compound? undecided  It was dark and I am sure you did not see the man well. grin

babycool:

How fine girl like you go dey go attract "psychos"? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

You sure say na lady? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin Please tell us the truth. No be the watchnight for the compound? undecided It was dark and I am sure you did not see the man well. grin

How fine girl like you go dey go attract "psychos"? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
My sister, this happened at about 4.30 pm oh, na chick but from her size i no go suprise if she get prick
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by almondjoy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
aisha2:

My sister, this happened at about 4.30 pm oh, na chick but from her size i no go suprise if she get prick

A beg ooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy Oh Gosh! You get case to answer plenty. cheesy

Chai! That your story was too damn funny. Gosh! How can a woman see another woman's boobs and just grab the thing put for mouth? cheesy

Things dey happen oooh!

Ah-ha?--- cheesy cry
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by eyebeekay(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
lmao, i cant stop laffin, d entire thread is ridiculous n' hilarious

well it's ended. to chikena
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

A beg ooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy Oh Gosh! You get case to answer plenty. cheesy

Chai! That your story was too damn funny. Gosh! How can a woman see another woman's boobs and just grab the thing put for mouth? cheesy

Things dey happen oooh!

Ah-ha?--- cheesy cry

My sister, i tire oh. That time everyday when i come from lectures i dey baff, before i sleep small, wake up read, and her room dey close to bathroom. Anytime when i wan go baff, the chick go position herself outside her room dey do as if she dey take fresh air, na that day i no say na me be d target of her survey
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 4Play(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hmmmm. . . , this Aisha story get as e be undecided

After deeply reflecting on this issue and imagining the scenario in my head several times,I must say I don't believe it!I think Aisha2 was a willing participant until she suddenly developed cold feet.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by eyebeekay(f): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
true true, sure sounds like it
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Dreloaded(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2008
Is aisha's story REALLY that hard to believe?

babycool, I dont think the girl was lesbian, more like a love-vendor trying to get girls for her clients.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Hmmmm. . . , this Aisha story get as e be undecided

After deeply reflecting on this issue and imagining the scenario in my head several times,I must say I don't believe it!I think Aisha2 was a willing participant until she suddenly developed cold feet.
Dreamer, FAntisiszer and imaginer ,i guess your fantasy is to have a party, well dream on, as for me am 100% into guys, strong, broad chested men, with a brain in his head
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 4Play(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
Why don't you come out of the closet?You must be suffocating in there

I just put 2 and 2 together and realised that you eat from a hairy plate-avid football fan(her siggy is "Manchester rules"wink who happens to have her boobs sucked "inadvertently" by a fellow woman-what more evidence do we need?
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
Enjoy yourself bros even if saying that to me ill make u feel good, then have fun
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 4Play(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
aisha2

Just playing with younobody has a sense of humor these days

Aisha2 and The Boob Sucker! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by zignor(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
Na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

aisha2

Just playing with younobody has a sense of humor these days

Aisha2 and The Boob Sucker! grin grin grin grin
I lkie the title we could make a Nigerian film from it
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 4Play(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

You sure say na lady? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin Please tell us the truth. No be the watchnight for the compound? undecided It was dark and I am sure you did not see the man well. grin

What if it was someone like the DG of The Nigerian Stock Exchange? grin grin She will need serious counseling for the rest of her life grin

Ok,one last time

Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
How did u guess, she looked just like that, Infact am still undergoing counselling
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by babycool(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

My sis i tire oh! grin  grin  grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by saucekid(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2008
maybe i need to relocate or something
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by opuro(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2008
why for heaven sake man go like another man for sex?
and why will a woman like to suck another woman boobs?
and when they suck finish them go like to shag
why why why?

boobs are made for man to suck
and punnany is made for joystick{prick, oko, gbura, anapa}
why putting round peg in a square hole?
why leaving the breast to suck neck?
why leaving the punnany to shag anus?
why leaving pennis for artificial rubber?
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by saucekid(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
i tire oooo
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Zandra1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
aisha2, I believe your story though its funny. I couldn't stop laughing cheesy.

@ poster, politely tell the girl off cause it works.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by ebumowa(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2008
@babycool:
Ask her if she is a lesbian, and if she is a lesbian (and interested in you), let her know that you are not interested. That's all you have to do.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by zheroes(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2008
ebumowa:

@babycool:
Ask her if she is a lesbian, and if she is a lesbian (and interested in you), let her know that you are not interested. That's all you have to do.

good one!!!!!!!! the chairlady has spoken.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by arshy(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2008
Why una no kuku move this tory to jokes section cause i cant just stopping laughing.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by earthrealm(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2008
aisha;s story sounds plausible,

u sure lucky 2 have escaped!!!

the gal needs to be put down
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by yemivictor: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
Most straight guys usually take lesbianism for granted.

Some even welcome/subscribe to it, by fantasizing about having a party with or converting one by reason of their (guys) sexual prowess!

But, have you ever stopped to consider meeting a girl you deeply like, built a solid relationship with, and would love to have a future with, only to discover later that she's a lesbian and no dice?!?

Or have you ever lost a girlfriend or even a wife to a lesbian (even when you're a stud)?!?

I'm sure many straight guys out there will have a different perspective should any of the above scenarios befall them! lipsrsealed
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by babycool(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2008
yemivictor:

Most straight guys usually take lesbianism for granted.

Some even welcome/subscribe to it, by fantasizing about having a party with or converting one by reason of their (guys) sexual prowess!

But, have you ever stopped to consider meeting a girl you deeply like, built a solid relationship with, and would love to have a future with, only to discover later that she's a lesbian and no dice?!?

Or have you ever lost a girlfriend or even a wife to a lesbian (even when you're a stud)?!?

I'm sure many straight guys out there will have a different perspective should any of the above scenarios befall them! lipsrsealed

Bros this na another level oh! undecided
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by ebumowa(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2008
What's this about 'putting down' someone because she is a lesbian ; that's just wrong. Have you heard of 'Live and Let Live'.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by earthrealm(m): 4:28am On Feb 14, 2008
ebumowa:

What's this about 'putting down' someone because she is a lesbian ; that's just wrong. Have you heard of 'Live and Let Live'.

didnt mean literally. [though that wudnt be a bad idea], but this gay thing is just an aberation,
shei if it were a man that did that 2 aisha, it wud b termed attempted rape!!!.

there are 3 kinds of peeps, the gays, 2.the antigays, 3.the pacifist
guess u know where i belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera "Lustfully" Looking At A Beautiful Lady, Nigerians React / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.