Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is She A Lesbian? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Lesbian? (9073 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Lesbian? by yemivictor: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2008
mikkyphp:

Ya'll Lesbians, this is for you: Go to sleep B****tch , die modaf***kers die uhn times up B****tch close your eyes ;Go to sleep B****tch , ehy are you still alive how many times do i have to say DIE DIE DIE;;; all ya'll die lesbof*****kers die die Nameless B***tches die die ah ah ah . My fofo make sure all y'all and your mates don't grow!!!
DIE nameless B******TCH

Go to sleep!!! shocked

Ol'boy . . . you well so?
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 2dye4(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2008
i think Seun should include a psycho-analysis test in his registration criteria cause obviously even mad pple can type these days!
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by yemivictor: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2008
2dye4:

i think Seun should include a psycho-analysis test in his registration criteria cause obviously even mad people can type these days!

ROFLMFAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by mikkyphp(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]Hey man don't hate the playa, hate d game grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by shawn123: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
ebumowa:

@el-rufai:

Go on, scream their names; I don't see anyone holding your tongue,

I am a lesbian, so now I have saved u the effort of having to scream out my name.

wow, so you are after all? well you propably should be looking for a forum called dollarland not naira land. Even same sex animals dont sleep wif themselves, get a brain will u plus get some help
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by shawn123: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
OgidiBoy:

I'm no bible major, but where in the bible does it say lesbianism is a sin. What's wrong with the love shared between two consenting females.

ask urself that question again? human beings are supposed to be the smartest species, even same sex animals dont share type of love, get some sense into ur thick skull
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by mikkyphp(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
am tired of all this sickening behaviour by people who are supposed to be role models!
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by ebumowa(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
@mikkyphp:
"Role models", ha hhaaaaa,
I guess saying this "Go to sleep B****tch , die modaf***kers die uhn times up B****tch close your eyes ;Go to sleep B****tch , ehy are you still alive how many times do i have to say DIE DIE DIE;;; all ya'll die lesbof*****kers die die Nameless B***tches die die ah ah ah . My fofo make sure all y'all and your mates don't grow!!!
DIE nameless B******TCH"
is the way you practice your "role modeling". I wonder what the kids you are a role model to would be saying, if the person they look up to is spewing such words.

@shawn123:
Is this an example of the tolerance you tell people to practice? I'm just curious
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by mikkyphp(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2008
@ebumowa:
my words were sensored at least! the tongue can be tamed, but can an improper lustful desire for same sex be? action speaks louder than words, i have just used words, and you F*****k oda girls(Action)!!! shocked .i think sane nairalanders in da house would agree they'd rather have a swearing daughter for a child than a lesbian! i wonder if everyone were lesbians how babies would even be born, including YOU! grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by shawn123: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2008
mikkyphp:

@ebumowa:
my words were sensored at least! the tongue can be tamed, but can an improper lustful desire for same sex be? action  speaks louder than words, i have just used words, and you F*****k oda girls(Action)!!! shocked .i think sane nairalanders in da house would agree they'd rather have a swearing daughter for a child than a lesbian! i wonder if everyone  were lesbians how babies would even be born, including YOU! grin lipsrsealed tongue

lol, true talk mikkyphp, true talk i agree on this one big time

the tongue can be tamed = true
impoper lustful desire for same sex be = nah
i wld rather have a swearing daughter for a chiled than a lesbian = hell yeah
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by elrufai2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
Its so sad to think that this pathetic lesbian desperado that identifies herself as Ebumowa actually has the nerve to come on this forum and flaunt her immoral upbringing.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by shawn123: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2008
ebumowa:

@mikkyphp:
"Role models", ha hhaaaaa, 
I guess saying this "Go to sleep B****tch , die modaf***kers die uhn times up B****tch close your eyes ;Go to sleep B****tch , ehy are you still alive how many times do i have to say DIE DIE DIE;;; all ya'll die lesbof*****kers die die Nameless B***tches die die ah ah ah . My fofo make sure all y'all and your mates don't grow!!!
DIE nameless B******TCH"
is the way you practice your "role modeling". I wonder what the kids you are a role model to would be saying, if the person they look up to is spewing such words.

@shawn123:
Is this an example of the tolerance you tell people to practice? I'm just curious 

yes dear i talk of tolerance all the time, especially when it comes to religion. Sweetheart homesexulity or lesbianism is to the extreme. I cant and wouldnt not suggest tolerance on that one. All you need to do is open your eyes and look around you, look at cats,dogs,camels, elephants, snakes,tigers,lions, and monkeys. SAMES SPECIES DONT MAKE LOVE TO THEMSELVES? i cant tolerate homosexuality dear, simply cant even imagine the sick act. Get your mind right will you?
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by 2dye4(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2008
shawn123:

yes dear i talk of tolerance all the time, especially when it comes to religion. Sweetheart homesexulity or lesbianism is to the extreme. I can't and wouldnt not suggest tolerance on that one. All you need to do is open your eyes and look around you, look at cats,dogs,camels, elephants, snakes,tigers,lions, and monkeys. SAMES SPECIES DONT MAKE LOVE TO THEMSELVES? i can't tolerate homosexuality dear, simply can't even imagine the sick act. Get your mind right will you?

then get a gun and go shoot em all. wink
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by nweka(f): 6:28am On Feb 29, 2008
she want that booty!!!!
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by ebumowa(f): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Wow, such hate, I dont know how to reply to such venom.
I dont know how what I or any other gay person does with their partners concerns you,
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by FBIMAN(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2008
Get a Gun and Massacre all the gay on the surface of the earth. embarassed

Make G*D punish D*vil grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by earthrealm(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2008
THE FINAL SOLUTION,
seems hitler didnt hv time to conclude the plan B of it
thats y we still hv dem running around wild n free,

gay/homosexuals/lesbiana , r a sign of a reprobate mind
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Wrex(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
She might or might not be a lesbian,besides,i don't see anything wrong in being a lesbian, if you like to date her,go for her but if u are not interested in dating ladies,then cut her off (if u have bad feelings about this lady)
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by abrahym(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
wrex are u ok? it a taboo before GOD almight
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Wrex(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
abrahym:

wrex are u ok? it a taboo before GOD almight
Yeah,i am okay.lesbians are also humans, so they should be treated as such.Their is absolutely nothing wrong in being a lesbian, don't be such a jerk
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by GEW: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
manifestation of lesbians full naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.