Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life (734 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Horton4real: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
waiting for your answers......
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Fiancee, fark NO. Wife, hell yes.
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Temi231(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Fiance NO... Mother- YES, Husband: YES
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Temi 23: Fiance NO... Mother- YES, Husband: YES

thread closed~~
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
GF- no
Wife-maybe
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Temi231(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: GF- no
Wife-maybe
Mother nkor.... olodo
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
I will save both lives...cos i love 'em both
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Temi 23:
Mother nkor.... olodo
now that's something I can't decide now. When the situation comes, i will know
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Temi231(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
now that's something I can't decide now. When the situation comes, i will know
Okay oh.....
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
If my mother is in the situation of choosing between my father and i, she would choose to save my father. .

Wake up people. . . Wake up. The bond between a husband and wife transcends family.
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
They've killed it.
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by baby124: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Wetin you go tell your family? Shey na love you dey abi. Ok o
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
But seriously, we don't know what we will do in situations like this until we get in them

1 Like

Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Flygerian1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Fiancee - can't even imagine such [not to talk of putting it into consideration].

Wife - Maybe (thinking out loud).

Mother - Definitely!
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by KINGwax(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Baba were ni everybody yin o!
Fiance..No, fiance...No. Kai. And u go don promise her/him your every every before they could stay o.
And that albino of a sexkillz is advocating for wives! Mothers...No. Abi? Wait till your wife kills u for your best friend!
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lmao
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by boron10(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
KINGwax: Baba were ni everybody yin o!
Fiance..No, fiance...No. Kai. And u go don promise her/him your every every before they could stay o.
And that albino of a sexkillz is advocating for wives! Mothers...No. Abi? Wait till your wife kills u for your best friend!

Hehehehehe........ Post of the year
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by xynerise: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Between wife and mother I will choose wife twice. I need kids guys undecided. My mum cant do that for me
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by UncleJJ(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
God punish the OP.
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by boron10(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
UncleJJ: God punish the OP.

Why the insult na Must you comment? Try and learn how to make comments without insulting people.
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by xynerise: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oh cmon! undecided
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
Be nice
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by boron10(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise: Between wife and mother I will choose wife twice. I need kids guys undecided. My mum cant do that for me

Another wife can get you kids, but no other person can replace your mother. Has it ever crossed your mind that your wife might leave you when you go broke? If there is one person that will accept you however your situation, it should be your mother.

I remember when i was young, was on a sick bed, the sickness was so serious that my mum cried and wished we swap our condition. She even said she was ready to die to see me sound and healthy. Now tell me, can any woman do this for you aside your mum?

The only reason i would choose to save my wife is for the sake of my children. Not myself, cos my children would not forgive me if they find out i saved my mum instead of their mother. If however she does not have a child for me, then it will be easier to make a choice. But fiance.... A big NO
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by xynerise: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10:

Another wife can get you kids, but no other person can replace your mother. Has it ever crossed your mind that your wife might leave you when you go broke? If there is one person that will accept you however your situation, it should be your mother.

I remember when i was young, was on a sick bed, the sickness was so serious that my mum cried and wished we swap our condition. She even said she was ready to die to see me sound and healthy. Now tell me, can any woman do this for you aside your mum?

The only reason i would choose to save my wife is for the sake of my children. Not myself, cos my children would not forgive me if they find out i saved my mum instead of their mother. If however she does not have a child for me, then it will be easier to make a choice. But fiance.... A big NO
Na me u write all these things for? undecided. Guy this is a democratic nation. Talk ur own na. I just said my mind
Re: Can You Save Your Fiance Life,instead Of Your Mum's Life by boron10(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
Na me u write all these things for? undecided. Guy this is a democratic nation. Talk ur own na. I just said my mind
na you i write the first two sentenses for. The rest na my own opinion on tne topic.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Like Me Or Hate Me / [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? / Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.