Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Does She Like Me Or Hate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me Or Hate Me (733 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Signs She Like You / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Like Me Or Hate Me by fxjohn2: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Babes in tha house i need your opinion on this matter. I met this nigerian american girl on facebook and we realy had some chemistry. I liked her, she has lovely pics and she even told me if she was in naija she would not stay in her family house cos my house is her house. Until 2 months ago when she posted a nasty pix where another guy was doing what i should be doing. I had never seen her in such skimpy clothes, so i told her i also was getting it here in naija. I told her ladies over here in naija are also giving me what she is giving that guy. That was how the trouble started, she gave me serious insult and i could not believe it, all that insult from an angel? And she finaly blocked me from her facebook. Well as a correct guy i decided to move on to the next available chick. But just recently say about 3 weeks ago i started to notice that whenever i make a comment on facebook she will like the comment. But she has refused to unblock me and i cant send her any message... She even changed her phone number.... So ladies please tell me why is she still clicking the like button on my comments....? She is a distraction i want to forget
Re: Does She Like Me Or Hate Me by Sijo01(f): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Smh..... Lik seriouxy, hw we supoz 2kno?
Re: Does She Like Me Or Hate Me by fxjohn2: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sijo01: Smh..... Lik seriouxy, hw we supoz 2kno?
as a lady will u delete a guy's number from ur phone and then go liking his comments on facebook?
Re: Does She Like Me Or Hate Me by RudySmith(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
could be sarcastic like, who knows? About ur story, did u even get 2 know who the guy was b4 going on a jealous rant?

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Like Dettol Adverts; If You Dont Take Care Of Them, Someone Will / Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays / Benefits Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.