Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? (721 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello ladies.
I've been wondering what women will pick between these
two types of men who would come in their lives:
1. A man who's physical appearance is not your type but
your attitudes are a perfect match. You get along easily
and basically have the same interests. Would you sacrifice
his not so appealing physical appearance for a good
attitude get along?
OR
2. A man who's physical appearance is definitely your
type but his attitude can be quite annoying but only at
times. You do get along and have the same interests but
don't get along 40% of the time. Will you be willing to
adjust to the moments that you do not get along?
Pick only one, and just justify why you would pick that
type of man.
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by k2039: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
None of the above
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by jhydebaba(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039: None of the above
are you a lady
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by k2039: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
jhydebaba: are you a lady
tongue tongue tongue
Anywhere I saw man on his post I superimposed 'WO' in front and anywhere I saw women I removed the 'WO'
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:
Anywhere I saw man on his post I superimposed 'WO' in front and anywhere I saw women I removed the 'WO'
Nice
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by Lawconfessor(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

Hahahahahahahaha.
U re nt serious
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:
lwkmd
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Not 1.
Not 2.
Re: Ladies! Which Type Of Man Would You Pick? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Yield: Not 1.
Not 2.
kk but no option 3

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Before & After Marriage!!!. / What Step Should I Take? / 10 Signs To Know That Your Relationship Might Be Heading For The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.