Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Step Should I Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Step Should I Take? (722 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Step Should I Take? by hottprince: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2013
Ladies n Gents, I'll go straight to d point.
Dere's ds girl in my schl, we met since when our freshman year, n i tink I was d first guy she talked to in d schl.
But rite now she is curently datin on of my friend.
To say d truth i cud v askd her out back den, bt d very first weekend she spent in schl i had to travl home n i cud nt cancel it, so before i came back she had her first bf in d schl.
Back to d present situation,
I broke up wit all my girls cos of ds girl, n of recent she developd some sorta likin for me , droppin by in d mornin, waiting for me to finish up so we cn go to class together (we r studyin d same course) we walk bck to d hostel together, sometimes she has to wait for me. N she did what no girl has done for me in d schl, (she bought sometin for me).
In shot she understnds me, she knows wen im angry n she knws how to calm me down, she knws how to relate to me in any of m moods. N all dese she does it to me alone, except for her bf n not even all.
And yes she is very caring and understandin. I really love ds girl n yes I want to even marry her if God wills. But d last tin I'll do is steal m friend's gf.
I don't know what to do.
Re: What Step Should I Take? by Smuthx(m): 2:09am On Jan 20, 2013
1st. Face your studies. If you graduate with anything below second class upper in university. you have automatically be phased out of many jobs opportinities which are few and far in between in Nigeria job market.

B. University love or lust most usually does not last. it leads to heart breaks and breakups.

iii. dont go after your friend's school girl friend or ex-gf because it may lead to a fight between you. Dont need a headlines on a newspaper that reads "Two undergraduates fight over a girl and one was brutally stab". Do you?
Re: What Step Should I Take? by Acidosis(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2013
^ ^what more can I say?!
Re: What Step Should I Take? by hottprince: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks for d reply
but d tin is i dnt need to graduate wit a first class or somtin, i already got my future mapped out (tanks to my parents of course) im only here to get d certificate.
Or shud i wait? perhaps dey may breakup
Re: What Step Should I Take? by IZUKWU(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2013
Free the girl and face your studies , that's why your parents sent you to school
Re: What Step Should I Take? by IZUKWU(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2013
Smuthx: 1st. Face your studies. If you graduate with anything below second class upper in university. you have automatically be phased out of many jobs opportinities which are few and far in between in Nigeria job market.

B. University love or lust most usually does not last. it leads to heart breaks and breakups.

iii. dont go after your friend's school girl friend or ex-gf because it may lead to a fight between you. Dont need a headlines on a newspaper that reads "Two undergraduates fight over a girl and one was brutally stab". Do you?
mark this
Re: What Step Should I Take? by WackyJ1(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2013
If you are able to steal the girl from your friend. What guarantee do you have that someone would not later be able to take the girl from you?
If she is showing you all these signs that she likes you even when she has a boyfriend (and i assure you, he does not know about all these things she's doing for you) what makes you sure that she won't do it for another guy when you're dating her.
Personally i can't be with a girl whom it seemed easy to steal from her boyfriend or who is displaying such attributes to me as the other guy..

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship / Cheating In Relationships / What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.